Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5915 times)
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

This is the main reason why most bounty managers make it clear to the bounty participants that they are not in anyway affiliated to the project they are managing and for that matter, bounty hunters should join at their own risk. I think if he had stated it clearly, this wouldnt have happened.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

It is not right to blame bounty managers,  since it is you who decided to participate in a certain bounty. You have all the rights to refuse and not participate in it yet you choose to be in.  Bounty managers have responsibility also,  so as you.  At the end of the day it was your decision that leads you to being scammed. But then,  you don't have to feel discouraged. Go on and you will definitely find more bounties that are great.
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

I don't think that they are entirely the person that should be blamed. But he/she has a fault and he/she must be responsible for it and learn from it. The problem if it goes on and on and it seems like he/she is really scamming people then that's a big problem.

We must also do our research to avoid such situations.

The bounty managers are accountable in the bounty campaign, so if the bounty will fail or scammers get in, I think the bounty manager should be the one to be blame.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

No one can predict the bounty scam or it is legit. We need to make some check points like the team behind the ICO project, road map, white paper and their reputation in the market before ICO. Before we analyze the ICO project we cannot blame on the bounty manager for the failure since the bounty manager also wouldn't be knowing the success or failure of the project in initial stage.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Most often, bounty campaigns are led by a hired manager that has nothing to do with the project itself and its plans for the future.
ICO is controlled by the project team, and this very team should be addressed all issues regarding investment.

ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

who is being blamed or who is being blasphemed?
when looking at ICO's scam do not blame the manager, should we ever get a scam needs to learn from mistakes
I think from the beginning when following an ICO bounty program first saw, the platfrom profile analysis. or lest bounty hunters have been tempted by what will be distributed.
it is rather difficult to see a bount program whether it is a SCAM, essentially learn from the experience you must be careful in choosing bounty
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Most of the time, the bounty manager is only an indirect communicator, so when a fraud occurs, the bounty manager should not be excessively blamed.
Because the ICO team is not honest, it's not worth any money even if you get the token. ,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

I think it depends.. If the ico has been successfull and the developer of the project did not give the bounty managers whats due for the bounty campaign then it's not the fault of the bounty manager because it's like he's been scammed as well..but if the situation is the bounty manager had already received the bounty pool budget and did not distribute it correctly to all the bounty participants then it is solely the bounty manager to be blame.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Mostly if a bounty manager is a selfish pig who doesn't care about needs of bounty hunters you can't do anything with it. You should just take it.
To lower the risk you should participate in as much bounties as you can.
I participate in a lot of bounties.
But just a few campaigns are handled by a serious and admirable bounty management.
One of such bounty managers is Taras Korzhyan. He's not to be blamed at all.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

I would thinks that the bounty manager could be involved in the scam, but he could be also payed staff suffered like many investors. I think it depends on the experience of the bounty manager.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
no, bounty managers are just doing their job, they are just getting hired by the team, they dont know their real intention, bounty managers are not part of the team unless they dont hire bounty manager in this forum.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

"
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

Yes, I always try to justify them, because they are not perfect also, and they can make mistakes, just like we can, so sometimes even Bounty Managers get scammed.

camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

I don't think bounty managers are to blamed if ever their handling/handled ICOs happened to be scam. Some ICOs are scam no matter how good their project or their whitepaper is that even bounty managers can't identify good ICOs from scam ones.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

As others have already pointed out all the bounty managers do is manage the bounty part of the project, it's up to investors to do their own research and not put the blame on others for poor decisions they've made.

rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I don't think so i mean first of all you're the one who sign up there nobody force you into it and besides that's why you do the research
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

I understand both bounty hunters and bounty managers. It's definitely tough for both parties to be 100% sure if a certain project is going to be a scam or not and I completely understand why all bounty hunters feel bad in the end and start swearing towards the scam ICO. I mean, how'd you feel if you get an offer for a job somewhere and at the end of the month (when you're supposed to be paid) your boss tells you "Sorry but I can't pay you". Of course that you'll be angry. The only entity that it's to be blamed are the scammers and no one else.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

bounty hunters blaming bounty managers must be new to this, we don't have an evidence if the bounty manager is connected to a scam ICO and as long as they are not part of it we can't do anything but to move on and find another one to promote.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I don't think so i mean first of all you're the one who sign up there nobody force you into it and besides that's why you do the research

That is true. Bounty hunters are often reminded to only apply on campaigns that they have done a thororugh research on. However, sometimes, even research is not enough, therefore, we cannot blame anyone else's as future events are unpredictable.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

Bounty managers do not always know that this or that project is a scam. They are the same hired workers as hunters for generosity and also may be mistaken in choosing a project. So I never blame the manager for the project being a scum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

I don't think blaming them is a good move. Just like bounty managers they can't predict or know if the ico will be going to scam especially if they present a good project and always communicate with the community. I think It must be bounty hunters responsibility too to learn on the bounty that we joined. If we don't get or earn our tokens. What more with the managers.

i use to be a hunter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: