Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TradeInvestCoin  (Read 319 times)
TradeInvest (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

TradeInvestCoin

About TradeInvestCoin platform

TradeInvestCoin is not a Ponzi scheme. Earnings with TradeInvestCoin platform is to accumulate private investors savings for joint (including portfolio) investment through the purchase of the most promising crypto-currencies and trading on crypto-currency exchanges. Due to the fact that the trade in crypto-currency assets is carried out by professional traders, the risks of private investors are minimized.

Most people believe that it is possible to earn only when the market is growing. Professional traders earn both on the growth of the market and on the fall of the market. For us, the market is always green.

We offer you to entrust your funds to professional traders, we will be able to provide your passive income. If you want to trade on your own, but are afraid of losing money, do not worry. We will help you to start trading. For all our active investors, immediately after the conclusion of the investment contract, the button Signals in dashboard will be available.

Technical specification

Name: TradeInvestCoin

Total supply: 7 000 000
ICO: 2 100 000
ICO date: 01.07.2018
Price: 0.20 $

Symbol: TINC

TINC Internal Exchange

Our platform is equipped with a full-fledged exchange for trading
The TINC platform is equipped with simple and advanced functionality,
which makes it understandable for beginners.

Ready to trade in your personal account

Invest Contract

An investment contract with TradeInvestCoin platform will allow
you to receive a stable guaranteed income every day

Cloud Stake Program

Our platform provides a unique opportunity to earn
additional TradeInvestCoins
Just hold and earn with our Cloud Stake program

Welcome to TradeInvestCoin Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Sounds interesting but will like to see how we can make profits both sides of the market. Will definitely follow this and Good luck with this.
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

Reserved spanish translation, confirm please
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Warmer projects by collecting deposits of private investors for joint investment (including portfolios) through buying and trading on crypto currency exchanges. Permission to monitor the next program.
TradeInvest (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

Thank you. Profit can always be obtained. New altcoins and platforms are constantly being created. And trading bots always make a profit of 1-2%. The price of TINC will grow rapidly. The number of coins is limited, only 2 100 000 TINC ​​on ICO, this is very small for our already large community. 30 July 2018 TINC can be bought on our domestic stock exchange, which already works and is available in your offices. To open your investment contract, to receive passive income, is possible only with TINC, the profit you get in dollars, for these dollars you need to buy again TINC, that you sell on our domestic stock exchange for bitcoins, and output to your external bitcoins wallets your profit. Today there are very few platforms that provide real passive income. We know very well how to ensure the growth of the price of TradeInvest. Good luck and high profits!

Reserved spanish translation, confirm please
confirm
Bochvar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

TradeInvestCoin

About TradeInvestCoin platform

TradeInvestCoin is not a Ponzi scheme. Earnings with TradeInvestCoin platform is to accumulate private investors savings for joint (including portfolio) investment through the purchase of the most promising crypto-currencies and trading on crypto-currency exchanges. Due to the fact that the trade in crypto-currency assets is carried out by professional traders, the risks of private investors are minimized.

Most people believe that it is possible to earn only when the market is growing. Professional traders earn both on the growth of the market and on the fall of the market. For us, the market is always green.

We offer you to entrust your funds to professional traders, we will be able to provide your passive income. If you want to trade on your own, but are afraid of losing money, do not worry. We will help you to start trading. For all our active investors, immediately after the conclusion of the investment contract, the button Signals in dashboard will be available.

Technical specification

Name: TradeInvestCoin

Total supply: 7 000 000
ICO: 2 100 000
ICO date: 01.07.2018
Price: 0.20 $

Symbol: TINC

TINC Internal Exchange

Our platform is equipped with a full-fledged exchange for trading
The TINC platform is equipped with simple and advanced functionality,
which makes it understandable for beginners.

Ready to trade in your personal account

Invest Contract

An investment contract with TradeInvestCoin platform will allow
you to receive a stable guaranteed income every day

Cloud Stake Program

Our platform provides a unique opportunity to earn
additional TradeInvestCoins
Just hold and earn with our Cloud Stake program

Welcome to TradeInvestCoin Team

Wow! Something new! Interesting project. Now all began to move to trade bots.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

this looks interesting project. but i think this platform, can't help a new traders. because they dont understand many things about this deal, and they can make wrong choice. and any platform, never help them.

Bochvar

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

this looks interesting project. but i think this platform, can't help a new traders. because they dont understand many things about this deal, and they can make wrong choice. and any platform, never help them.
Of course, they will not teach and help anyone. They will simply send signals to investors with profit  about 10-15%. It's like a game. I think the developers will make high x, pay interest, and keep the main profit on the exchange wallets. And everyone will be happy.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

Of course, they will not teach and help anyone. They will simply send signals to investors with profit  about 10-15%. It's like a game. I think the developers will make high x, pay interest, and keep the main profit on the exchange wallets. And everyone will be happy.
i hope you understand, this project can help people lose their money!
or this platform, show fake information about trade etc. so stay waiting for project.

Bochvar

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

i hope you understand, this project can help people lose their money!
or this platform, show fake information about trade etc. so stay waiting for project.
I think it's simple. They collect money and trade. Part of the profits they give to investors, part of the profits left to themselves. Internal exchange already done. They need only to open and to pump the coin.
Bochvar

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Really, I'm interested, I'll try and check they signals
https://i.imgur.com/NvnkKoD.jpg
TradeInvest (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

ICO Crowdsale Round 1 End in 3 days. Price 0.20 $.

Round 2 start prices 0.40$
TradeInvest (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Dear Community!

We officially announce Airdrop

Only 1 and 2 Rounds. 1 buying TINC = 100 Bytecoin.
Send your Login and BCN wallet to support@tradeinvestcoin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: