Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New way to earn something  (Read 451 times)
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Earning isn't so easy I think. And not sure this project will pay or not? But you should concentrate on a reliable project like- SciDex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jannatakter

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

I think earning isn't easy.nowadays people are much more aware. They wil even not invest in a project which is scam.In this purpose scidex looks more promosing for me.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I think earning isn't easy.nowadays people are much more aware. They wil even not invest in a project which is scam.In this purpose scidex looks more promosing for me.
Yeah now people are quite aware of scamming and the real sites because they have good information about crypto, they makes good research about coin, now google and facebook are those platform which is best for making researches about the coin in the market I think bitcoin is the most promising coin to making good earning, we should buy now at falling price to hold till it become higher once again, I bet you nothing can give your safer income than bitcoin.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I've found a great new website where you can earn with just a little persistence, patience and a little work (at least 30min a day) to be able to withdraw funds. Yes, you can withdraw in bitcoin among other options.

I'm mainly looking for lower ranks and those with negative trust, so basically those who are struggling with getting into a campaign or can't because of the negative trust.

Pm me if you're interested, I'll send you a ref link to register with.

(will finally be able to replay this loan I took 4 damn years ago, sheesh)

Yes, there are lots of business that offers big earnings but did not last it too long because most of them are scammer and they just make that kind of strategy to encourage people and once they can convince many people to invest they stole their money right away.
Bad and scam projects are very much on the cryptocurrency market as no agency or organization censors and processes so the market is in a rather difficult period. Consider carefully before deciding to invest in a new form at this time.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Only dumb people will go for this. You are SCAM.

portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Well,  as we can see there are so many good project or company announced their bounty program in the thread which is for the others who want to join it. If your goals are to help or sharing some good news I think you don't need to be hide it, you just need to share it here in this forum.
Yes, if you really want to share new ways of making money for the community, you can open it here for everyone to study and join if it's really good. This is a great forum to share the experiences of investors in the field of cryptocurrency, so there is a sincere share to build this community grow stronger.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Only dumb people will go for this. You are SCAM.

No it is not true because more and more people are now buying bitcoin and getting high in price, I think we should buy some bitcoin as bitcoin is the best way of earning, it is not scamming itself but come people are scammers who just take the advantage of the people unawareness and spared scamming in the market but we can take care of our investment and we can avoid all the lose and can protect ourselves from scamming, so don’t be foolish just use and earn money
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

I've found a great new website where you can earn with just a little persistence, patience and a little work (at least 30min a day) to be able to withdraw funds. Yes, you can withdraw in bitcoin among other options.

I'm mainly looking for lower ranks and those with negative trust, so basically those who are struggling with getting into a campaign or can't because of the negative trust.

Why not put here the needed information so that everyone who want to join can easily follow the steps on how? Sharing is no need to become secret. Anyone can trust you if you will become honest to your post here and has something to believe that it is true.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Why are you looking for people with negative trust? So no matter what they did that made them gain a negative trust from the community you’re willing to take them? 🤔😒 What about the good people that never did anything wrong, why not choose those people?.

And by the way, I think it would have been much better if you told us what kind of job is that, than just telling us that you have a job to give and that you’re looking for people with negative trust, lol. Makes it seem suspicious.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

I see your trust and have a negatife trust with problem you stole $20 from loan. I'm not sure you are serious about giving knowledge to someone else to earn money. You can explain directly to people in this forum without going through personal message.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

It is really unfortunate you doing this. Many of us trying to rank up just to get your position but you only waste your chance doing it. You should just do honest work in the past and maybe you are successful now in this industry.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

If you are interested in crypto projects then there is a big chance to earn some good cash. But before doing that you should find out the right project which isn't scam and always pay. I found SciDex legit and legal. You can try for this one.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

I see your trust and have a negatife trust with problem you stole $20 from loan. I'm not sure you are serious about giving knowledge to someone else to earn money. You can explain directly to people in this forum without going through personal message.

You need to be cautious and move accordingly. Without doing any research never open or trade or invest etc as its your own money and you need to know where you are putting in because scam this days are happening a lot and better to stay away from anything like this.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Well,  as we can see there are so many good project or company announced their bounty program in the thread which is for the others who want to join it. If your goals are to help or sharing some good news I think you don't need to be hide it, you just need to share it here in this forum.
Yes, if you really want to share new ways of making money for the community, you can open it here for everyone to study and join if it's really good. This is a great forum to share the experiences of investors in the field of cryptocurrency, so there is a sincere share to build this community grow stronger.
It’s too good to be true. We all know that cryptocurrency environment covers many scammers. It’s quite normal when many people don’t trust on what you’ve posted because they are  just awaring of scams. Unless you can demomstrate what you’ve said is right, people will partly trust on you. I’ve just seen you write “oh this is way to earn something, with 30 mins a day”, it’s completely lack of information guy. Yep, you’d better to share some clues about what you’ve said, then if it’s true everyone will join in!
cloud9

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

Seems dubious to be honest. You were able to create a long post but you cant share your link on your main op.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: