Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPU Group Buy #2] SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 [SOLD OUT]  (Read 6150 times)
mrugala (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:34:26 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 10:58:40 AM by mrugala

FIRST GROUP BUY:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.0

About to start new mining rig, but greedy as f*ck in terms of hardware? I may have solution for You! Atm I have access to 39x SAPPHIRE R9 280X TOXIC OC 3GB DDR5 384-bit cards.

With those beasts You should be able to squeze 750+ Kh/s without any issues.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395199.0
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=2023&lid=1
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438191.msg4804508#msg4804508

4 of them I want to buy for myself, but for other I do not have plans since it would be my 2nd rig already. If someone is interested I will be able to get those shiny card/cards for him. Which means there are 35 TOXIC's to get.

Europe + Russia Price (Shipping included):

0.49 BTC per card. or 316000 DOGE

Other locations price (Shipping included):

0.52 BTC per card. or 335500 DOGE

Europe + Russia escrow Price (Shipping included, You cover all escrow fees):

0.60 BTC per card. or 387000 DOGE

Other locations escrow price (Shipping included, You cover all escrow fees):

0.62 BTC per card. or 395000 DOGE

Q1. "Why escrow is way more expensive You sick ****?"
A1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4663229#msg4663229

Each buyer will receive his own payment adress to avoid mess for me and for him. Make a reservation here in this post + send me PM for reservation confirmation. I am available 16/24h

According to ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4863406#msg4863406 :

Priority:
1. No escrow up to 5 cards
2. No escrow (no limits)
3. Escrow

Q2. "Why?"
A2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4863406#msg4863406

In both cases shipping would be via DHL. Can send as a gift(with bigger numbers per user I believe it would be neccessary to send separate packages, so don't panic if U don't get all cards in one package or even day). Ordering only (after all cards are reserved + at least 1 confirm on each payment) OR (4 days after first reservation + payment).   Please allow me 3 additional days to get the cards (need to convert BTC to my local currency). Tracking ID will be send right after I post (Should be minimum 3 days after first reservation+payment, maximum 7 days). Last group buy it was way faster, those dates are pesimistic. Keep in mind I also want to order fast, so it is also in my business to do it smoothly.

Trusted dealer, cards are in STOCK, they are relatively cheap because I get 23% VAT discount on it. ALL cards are BRAND new - sealed!

First 3 cards escrow price is the same as non-escrow. Priority aswell, because I have funds availible to purchase +3 cards from my own pocket.

You may ask - "Do You make profit out of it"? Yes, I am making profit out of it, I still need some to fund part of my 4x cards purchase, and I figured this is the best way to do it.

Price was negotiated already, I don't think I can go lower. Maybe in 10+ purchase I could do 0.01 per card from my own profits..

Feel free to ask any questions regarding me/cards/details/etc.

BONUS! 1 of the cards(I have already choosen a number) will come with free Corsair CS750M PSU! Smiley

#3 group buy will be about 50x Sapphire 280x Vapor-x, so if You are still unsure about this group buy #3 groupbuy will start in about 2 weeks, when everything will be done with this one.

Sorry for delay, had to be sure that the cards are availible

Due to request of one user nicknames are hidden. If You want Your nick to be visible whatever the reason is just PM me.
Bold means payment is already done.

v..8 - 3
n...x - 2
f..h - 3
b..r - 1
M..r - 4
g..v - 1
b..t - 1
s..r - 3
q..o - 2
m..a - 5 (payment after we meet in person)
t..s - 5
H..i - 1

list might be outdated, PM me if You are not on it
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladx18

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:34:08 AM

First 3 cards escrow price is the same as non-escrow. Priority aswell, because I have funds availible to purchase +3 cards from my own pocket.

Reserve those for me please
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

Does your supplier by any chance have the discontinued 79xx series, preferably the 7990 beasts? I would love to get my hands on few of those with decent pricing. Also I would prefer to get the r9 290's rather than the 280x if you're planning on offering those in future that would be great. The 280x toxic are my 3rd choice so if you're not planning on offering wider range of cards in your future group buys I may as well get in on this now.

Let me know.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

To everyone asking why the price jumped:

1. BTC has lower value that it was on the 1st groupbuy, and jumps way more often. Last time BTC was 825USD for like 10 days, now..
2. Price jumped abit because the cards are even harder to get.
3. It was a #1st one, so I minimalized my profits to attract buyers Smiley

I can apply disount of 0.01 (6500 doge) for every second card You purchase, I really can't drop more.

@fenghush
No 7990, also he has same "contract" on 290, like with me on 280x. Maybe we will see 290 groupbuy? Or is the person buying them just taking all for himself?, I don't know.
fenghush

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

To which person are you referring to?
Not sure why people are complaining about the pricing since shipping is included, it's a nice deal.
To everyone asking why the price jumped:

1. BTC has lower value that it was on the 1st groupbuy, and jumps way more often. Last time BTC was 825USD for like 10 days, now..
2. Price jumped abit because the cards are even harder to get.
3. It was a #1st one, so I minimalized my profits to attract buyers Smiley

I can apply disount of 0.01 (6500 doge) for every second card You purchase, I really can't drop more.

@fenghush
No 7990, also he has same "contract" on 290, like with me on 280x. Maybe we will see 290 groupbuy? Or is the person buying them just taking all for himself?, I don't know.

redbluebg

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

Count me in for 10 cards, shipping to EU, no escrow.

Please give me address, and the total sum.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

Count me in for 10 cards, shipping to EU, no escrow.

Please give me address, and the total sum.

okay, reservin 10 for now! Smiley

Priority:
1. No escrow up to 5 cards
2. No escrow (no limits)
3. Escrow

Keep in mind that if there will be buyers(35 cards total sold) I would have to limit an order to 5, so they could have a slice too. Think I'll short the auction time to 3 days.

@fenghush
Because #1st buy was slighty cheaper, You can never satisfy a man Wink
faalaakh

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Hi,
I'm interested in three cards. Can you pls reserve and offer payment instructions. So ship to Europe 3x0,49
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

Count me in too for 5 cards, shipping to Ukraine , no escrow.

loader140

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:32:37 PM

When is the cut off for payment?
Also do they come with a warranty?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

@fenghush
Oh sorry I didn't notice this question. I meant people PM'ing me. Like 3 of them asked the same question

@loader
What do You mean by saying "cut off"? The deadline?

About warranty - Yes, full manufacturer warranty (24 months if I am no mistaken)

loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

@fenghush
Oh sorry I didn't notice this question. I meant people PM'ing me. Like 3 of them asked the same question

@loader

About warranty - Yes, full manufacturer warranty (24 months if I am no mistaken)

Yes I mean deadline, sorry for not making it clear Smiley and also if it does go faulty and we have to send it back, would we have to send them back to you for you to then change them, or could we do it without going through you again?

Cheers H.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:20:30 PM

@fenghush

@loader

Yes I mean deadline, sorry for not making it clear Smiley and also if it does go faulty and we have to send it back, would we have to send them back to you for you to then change them, or could we do it without going through you again?

Cheers H.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't manufacturer warranty mean that You could go to any authorized Sapphire shop and settle things there? Manufacturer!=seller

If I am wrong, but I don't think so, it would rather be through them, I don't want any additional mess. But You can do it through me if You would ask nicely ; )

About the payment, the sooner the better - remember there are other people waiting for You too pay so I can ship. If it would take 2 days or more (after auction ends) I would be forced to cancel Your order and find someone else. So please don't bid if You would slow us down that much ; )

Hope that answers Your concerns, if You have anything more to ask shout ahead!
loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:22:58 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:40:43 PM by loader140

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't manufacturer warranty mean that You could go to any authorized Sapphire shop and settle things there? Manufacturer!=seller

If I am wrong, but I don't think so, it would rather be through them, I don't want any additional mess. But You can do it through me if You would ask nicely ; )

Cheers, I will read up, and what is the absolut deadline for payment?

Edit- also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die Cheesy, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Oh, sorry forgot about it. Previous post edited.
loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:41:18 PM

Also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:46:52 PM

Also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.

Glad You found this information, I thought its the way I described.

Well, if its like that then I think I could take this responsibility : ) Of course serious problems only, not "755 Kh/s instead of 765" ; )
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

Reserve two cards for me please. Also sent you pm!
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:22:50 AM

I'm in for two.  PM sent.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Same here, reservation for 2 pcs. Will PM you...
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

Awaiting reply from folks who reserved and are dead silent now. If I won't receive reply by tommorow, there should be some more cards available. Buyers: Please do not send with 0 fee, like 2 guys already, it may slow us down.. Also, if anyone knows confirmation time for 0 fee then please let me know! I expect to ship by monday so I hope it will be confirmed tommorow, or the day after...
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

Awaiting reply from folks who reserved and are dead silent now. If I won't receive reply by tommorow, there should be some more cards available. Buyers: Please do not send with 0 fee, like 2 guys already, it may slow us down.. Also, if anyone knows confirmation time for 0 fee then please let me know! I expect to ship by monday so I hope it will be confirmed tommorow, or the day after...

I was one of those idiots...sorry.  It just started to confirm (3/6) so it should be OK by tomorrow.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:12:55 PM

I was one of those idiots...sorry.  It just started to confirm (3/6) so it should be OK by tomorrow.

its okay Smiley

was afraid it would take like 5 days, but 3/6 is awesome Smiley
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:03:01 AM

Good morning everyone! Last 24 hours till I close the auction, I have not received a response from one gentleman since 2 days, so I guess his reservation is canceled. Remember, even by buying one card You have a chance to receive a Corsair 750W PSU Smiley

BONUS! 1 of the cards(I have already choosen a number) will come with free Corsair CS750M PSU! Smiley

Profits calculator for anyone concerned about ROI (calculated for 4 cards):
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=1000.00&sha256Power=500.00&sha256PowerCost=0.1000&scryptHashRate=3100.00&scryptPower=1300.00&scryptPowerCost=0.1000&sha256Check=false&scryptCheck=true&e=Coinbase

You would get Your 2 BTC for 4 cards back already after 50 days, which is way better compared to BTC SHA mining Smiley

Cheers!
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:49:10 AM

Hi, reserve 3 cards for me please. I will send payment immediately after receiving PM with address.

Thanks!

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

Hi, reserve 3 cards for me please. I will send payment immediately after receiving PM with address.

Thanks!

Done! Atm there are 8 cards left.
Hindski

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:47:49 PM

Hi, reserve for me 1 card. I am in EU no Escrow.

Awaiting PM for the payment address.
zeguela

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

reservation of 1 pc for me.

PM me pls.
Famco

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:43:46 PM

reservation of 4 for me. Location Poland.

Waiting for PM.
qosmio

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:33:52 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 03:57:56 PM by qosmio

reservation: I want 2 please to rest of world, tnx

pm pse

testing Smiley
busminer

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:08:40 PM

PM send,I'm sorry I let you down (

Megabit monster

Activity: 126

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

Confirming I am on the list for 4 cards and the order is paid.

Cisco CCNP + CCIE Written. Open to various networking/VOIP related projects. 
Accept bitcoin for payments. Extensive successful project history.
busminer

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

PM send,I'm sorry I let you down (
paid!

loader140

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

What will you declare them as on the declaration for customs? as I am in the UK and would have to pay 20% so it won't be worth while if I do.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:00:09 PM

What will you declare them as on the declaration for customs? as I am in the UK and would have to pay 20% so it won't be worth while if I do.

I thought it is a common knowledge that there are no customs within European Union :O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Customs_Union

No customs are levied on goods travelling within the customs union and—unlike a free trade area—members of the customs union impose a common external tariff on all goods entering the union.

Our countries are in european union. Which means no customs mate : ) Only when entering the union (from a non-EU to EU)

for rest I split packages and send as a gift so if You don't buy much over the world You are safe to go without any taxes ; )
renodaret

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

i want one. please pm me. im in USA
loader140

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:24:46 PM

Ok, cheers for clearing that up, just got to quickly get money together XD really want a few, will you be doing toxics again one day?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

Ok, cheers for clearing that up, just got to quickly get money together XD really want a few, will you be doing toxics again one day?

Vapor-x for sure in about 8 days. Toxics - nope, at least not till mid-Q2

Cheers!
ziporah

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:13:50 PM

Hello
I want to reserve 3 cards with shipment to Belgium

Thanks for this groupbuy
arcen

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

is still possible to have 1 card? l need it. plz PM
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:35:40 PM

@up send : )
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:51:07 PM

Quick update on status:

Uff, kinda painfull to respond to all, and settle this up, but it should be worth it Smiley
Auction ends now, still 11 cards left for priority = 1 or 2, or 3 cards left for priority 3(escrow)

I will rather not take any orders now, because I don't want to keep the buyers waiting (unless You can finish Your payment in about 24h, since on saturday-sunday I want to convert btc)
Think I will include those toxic's which are left in #3 280x Vapor-x groupbuy, which should start in about 8-9 days.

In first post there are reservations listed, and bold means that transaction was confirmed.

Any more questions just ask, goodnight for now! Smiley

PS. Estimated shipping time is monday.
ballot

Activity: 969

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:53:56 PM

i think i am gonna cancel my reserve
cuz my country will want tax around $500-600 than it will cost me than a higher price than in my country
sorry wish had to be able to buy  Embarrassed
loader140

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:59:41 PM

Hi, if you do include 3 TOXICs in the next group buy can I reserve them now (all 3)? or would I need to wait til the group buy?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:28:16 AM

cuz my country will want tax around $500-600 than it will cost me than a higher price than in my country
sorry wish had to be able to buy  Embarrassed

no worries mate, if You paid already (think not, Ill check tommorow) send me an address to which U want Your btc back. Typing from my phone so I cannot check list. Btw where are You from? we may work something out. 50-60 per card isn't that much, but still can be avoided : ) (10 cards is hard to snatch tho ^^)

Goodnight again! : )

@loader140
sure mate : ) If You want more and You are sure about taking them I can cancel those from priority=3 (escrow), and reserve them, since I hate taking loans : /
loader140

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

sorry wish had to be able to buy  Embarrassed

no worries mate, if You paid already (think not, Ill check tommorow) send me an address to which U want Your btc back. Typing from my phone so I cannot check list. Btw where are You from? we may work something out. 50-60 per card isn't that much, but still can be avoided : ) (10 cards is hard to snatch tho ^^)

Goodnight again! : )

@loader140
sure mate : ) If You want more and You are sure about taking them I can cancel those from priority=3 (escrow), and reserve them, since I hate taking loans : /

Hi, I will want 3 but I don't know when I can get the money (should be within the month) as I am a bit broke at the moment so selling stuff to get the money XD cheers
qosmio

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:58:21 AM

I just sent my payment of 1.0302 to the address in your pm, please check and process order asap for the two r9 280x cards thank you Smiley

testing Smiley
KaedeSkirata

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:13:35 AM

Hey there! Can I reserve 4 280x's for shipping to the US?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:35:08 AM

I just sent my payment of 1.0302 to the address in your pm, please check and process order asap for the two r9 280x cards thank you Smiley

Checked!

Few people left now, waiting for them : )
goshev

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:09:11 PM

Hello,

Do you still have one of those. I have sweezed 4 cards on one rig and on the second one I have one spot left for a third card.

If you have one left send me BTC address to send the payment.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:17:51 PM

interested
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:12:20 PM

interested

Hi, sorry, but I think I would not have time to process additional orders. If You can wait, then please do, #3 groupbuy will start in about 7-8 days.

Cheers!
msawa

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:51:03 PM

hai please can i join still? But I want to know who you are so we must met, just take laptop or phone wallet so you see i paid.. i can even pay in cash
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:09:00 PM

hai please can i join still? But I want to know who you are so we must met, just take laptop or phone wallet so you see i paid.. i can even pay in cash

ohhh my

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:16:03 PM

haha Cheesy

You don't even know from where mate, You might be like 1000 km from me : )
msawa

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:23:03 PM

haha Cheesy

You don't even know from where mate, You might be like 1000 km from me : )

i know where are you, i have read your first buy. i cannot trust you so i want to met you Smiley is it okay? it was last time... dont waste those left cards Cheesy
answer my message Smiley
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

wish i was able to get some  Cry
qosmio

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:06:49 AM

wait for group buy #3 as he anounced, in about 8 days

testing Smiley
Panteraswift

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:14:11 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 01:37:24 PM by Panteraswift

Is it still possible to get in? looking to get 3.

If you feel I helped:
BTC 1CKwmN5zrrqDLgzmwFgvr1AbqXPSDaRrXp
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:45:18 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 10:58:22 AM by mrugala

No more orders from now(out of the question - don't PM), tommorow meeting with our fancy friend from post #53 who wants to "met" with me to purchase, and converting after it ; )
Estimated shipping monday, as always I will send tracking numbers to the people after I get them. Thank You all for participating!

I will edit this post updating on progress.

Cheers!

EDIT:

This is mrugala wife. My husband asked me to inform you as soon as possible. He is currently in hospital due to his meeting with one of the client... What the client did is robbed his of his wallet and password with 2 other guys. We tried reporting it to police but they said that they don't deal with "Guild Wars or World of Warcraft gold is not withing our reach, please talk with Bitcoin developer". We should get some money from the indemnity.

Please PM us address on which You would like Your refund. There will be 105% refunds of what You send. Please be patient our rig earns 1 BTC a month and my husbands salary is also about 1 BTC per month, and I have some on my wallet - it will take up to 3-4 months to refund to everyone. We will start refunds from people who invested the most. Once again we are sorry. I closed the thread because I don't want to read bad things about my man. This is a tragedy for us all, but I think that hits us the most, please understand...

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:04:37 AM

No more orders from now(out of the question - don't PM), tommorow meeting with our fancy friend from post #53 who wants to "met" with me to purchase, and converting after it ; )
Estimated shipping monday, as always I will send tracking numbers to the people after I get them. Thank You all for participating!

I will edit this post updating on progress.

Cheers!

I hope your bringing backup.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: