Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals.  (Read 704 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Good for you that you do able to spot it out because it is really a shady thing that been done by those fraudster or scammers just using up those groups and spreading fuds or shills into a certain coin to be bought for the sake of profiting by using people to buy the coins on where they do bought earlier. This is already rampant on telegram this is why when I using this app you should be attentive and not easily believe into those things which you can potentially read or hear about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Of course, you should not trust such groups. By publishing such signals, they achieve that a large number of people simultaneously start buying coins and when the price rises to high values, the organizers of the group begin to sell their coins, which they bought in advance at a low price.
The more I am in the crypt world, the more often I come across all sorts of scammers and deceit. So be careful!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

yes, I also think that believing in the trading signal from tellegram is only for people who are lazy to analyze and think that sometimes some channels only give fomo to pump coins that they have bought.
some paid channels may be more trustworthy than free channels, malicious signal channel targets usually target coins with low vol and most shitcoin
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

many believe that signal groups from telegrams are spam and we can't trust them. and I agree with that because even though sometimes they are right but most of them are fake and only give priority to personal gain.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

many believe that signal groups from telegrams are spam and we can't trust them. and I agree with that because even though sometimes they are right but most of them are fake and only give priority to personal gain.

yeah, there are too many telegram trading signals in out there and I've been inside that group. I think they got the signals from the other group and they spread their signals to their own group and telling that they are legit trading signals group that people should know. this is what I don't like because they claim that they are pro trader that can be able to predict the signals but the truth is they get it from the other group.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Of course you should not do that because there is basically somebody's else opinion. And this is done in my opinion too blindly trust your money to a stranger, who has now offered in your prosperity.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

you think they are not wise. they are looking for traders to look for victim of circumstances. gone are those days when I am new to trading i use to run and join many crypto signal on telegram and i use to follow their signal until I discovers that they are looking for people to use as bait and that is the reason why they make sure non of the person that join the group can comment so that new members will not know they are fake. if you follow them you earn nothing and stand a chance of losing your coin.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

You can see that the market has been continuously decreasing dramatically, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there is no sign of strong recovery. I believe that at this point abnj should limit transactions to be able to preserve capital and profit. The market is in a bear market for long term so the bitcoin price may continue to drop sharply at any time.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

Of course I wouldn't trust anyone yet alone a telegram group that will just pump-and-dump coins. And you think its your lucky day to joined such groups, however, it will eventually catch up on you and all the profits that you initially got will just vanished. Its better if you do your own analysis and not rely on them. At least you will gain experience that might be valuable to you at the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

I really appreciate your concern on not getting others scammed through telegram but I dont understand what to watch out for while researching on ICO to avoid scam through the telegram. Every coin can be pumped and all good project appreciate a greater audience on all platforms but what makes the difference with a project liable for a scam with these features.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I personally never given any preference to it, and that is the reason that I do not have enough knowledge about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: