Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals.  (Read 704 times)
Prodigye (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Using telegram signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 6$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

What would you say after few month trading by telegram signals?

I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

Trading signals wont make you money. If it will why wont the admins focusing on making money from their own signals. I pity even those that even make monthly subscription services every month and yet still continue to lose. Learn to trade on yourself without any signals. Even if you want to follow this signals, it is appropriate you compare it with your own trading strategies first.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

Off course they are worst to trust on. The groups made like that are meant for pumping the coins thats all. They give false information all the time and thus people fall for it and make the investment no matter what they put in their. The crypto signals are not that easy to predict and also are not 100% true. The crypto currencies are getting naturally pumped and dumped depending upon many more factors around us and thus that gives them the real prices. I think we should believe on the natural things and not the signals artificial built like that.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Yeah that's all signal is FAKE I think there want to you buy and they will have profit to that coins. All the signal that comes on Telegram group is not kind of accurate Smiley
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

Ofcourse they are group of peoples who want to pump their coins they are fooling members and providing some screenshot that they are not involve of the trades.

carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Telegram is a chat platform that focuses on security and speed. Telegram is available for mobile, web, desktop, and even CLI.
Telegram provides an open API that makes it much preferred by programmers. Because with this API, we can develop the Bot and client application itself.
In addition, in Telegram also many communities Cryptocurrency and IT especially Blockchain in Telegram. That said, Telegram has become a new nest for the Cryptocurency Community.bitzamp.com do not blind trust Telegram trading signals.
teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

They just make you to follow their instruction to make their order bought or sale, that is really stupid action when you follow the instruction of that telegram signals because they just deceive you, you also can't learn from your trading experience.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

These telegram groups are likely targeting newbie traders who don't want to make efforts in studying and researching the market. I'll admit i was following signals from a couple of groups before and i did at times end up with good trades, but mostly i'd have to wait for a long time which made me think that it probably was simply the way it works and that i could've just held for profit myself without following their signals. I still keep a few telegrams groups since most of them give updates about what's going on in the market but i don't look out for their given signals anymore.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Following telegram trading signals = must trust the options presented by them.
If there is any change in this trust, it is better to stop laziness and follow the signals yourself.
Cryptocurrencies offered the decentralized. You are free to choose your coin, but following such trading signals will make you a tool to maximize the value of shitcoins which will collapse in the future.
Try using this site ------> https://cryptowat.ch/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

It's just a bad idea to follow any sort of signal from an external source, even if they present themselves as 'professional traders'.
It's far better to do your own technical analysis, just so you actually understand what you're doing.

Otherwise you're better off just gambling away your money. At least that give you some fun.

untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

It's just a bad idea to follow any sort of signal from an external source, even if they present themselves as 'professional traders'.
It's far better to do your own technical analysis, just so you actually understand what you're doing.

Otherwise you're better off just gambling away your money. At least that give you some fun.
that is true, it is very hard to believe and do not easily believe the information about trading through the news signal from telegram and other sources "For trading we have to own analysis and initiative to be able to choose altcoin for us to trade, so we can better understand and own how we should be doing to get a big profit of course, whatever the risk will be our own responsibility, and without blaming others of.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

This is true, trading signals and pump and dump groups are different but aims for the same thing, it is to attract more people to invest/buy on a specific coin to make fast profit. Although some signals are right, the thing is there is no guarantee profit from this because we have no idea if how many people will trust this signal or is there really a huge investors that will pump its price. Honestly if people wants to be a good trader, they should learn how do be dependent and don't rely their trades on what other people say or what they tell you to do, have your own research and create your own speculation because it is your own money.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

IF there is one thing this bear market has taught me is that you should be more careful about losing your money rather than the promise of gaining more. I am sticking to this for now, trusting my gut and learning by myself. Most influencers have not been able to call out the best perforiming coins in this bear market meaning no one really is as good as they claim, so dont fomo on other people's signals
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

Thanks for the warning but yeah, this Telegram trading signals are close to scammers. They enticed members to join their group in order to build a large audience, however, it usually doesn't give you what they promised. I also joined groups, many groups just to try and get to feel on how this group operates. Its exciting to see the coordination among them but at the end I didn't the promise returns will not be realized because only the admins and close members just benefited from this signals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

some kind of this situation happened to me once, some of signals were correct and i was able to earn a bit, but when the audience of
Telegram public was over 1k users, they pumped some shitcoin and lots of people lost their money
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

These Telegram signals pretty much remind me of the old Popular Yahoo discussion for stocks or the Stocktwits which shows Twitter stock signals.

Basically you got the blind leading the blind.

People basically paper or demo trade and post their trades live on Yahoo discussion or their Twitter. If they have a good month or good quarter, which is fairly easy during a bull market they will get many followers.

Then they decide to make their signals private and charge like $100/month for their signals.

So they continue to paper trade while the follows are risking real money... their source of income is the monthly $100 fee.

Eventually there will be a bad month or two, and people will quick and go broke while the signal provider made thousands with no risk pretty much.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

One of the following rules in trading is that you should not believe in any news coming from telegram channels. I always encounter a scenario like this. There are always people in the telegram who are giving their prediction to the coin. Somebody said that it needs to hold and wait for the price to move on 1$. Well, we should not believe them since we have our own knowledge when it comes in trading. Better to know the idea of technical analysis first and learn how trade goes on in order to avoid following telegram signals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Telegram trading signals are to be taken as a confirmation to your trading decision. It shouldn't be base on for your total trading ideas. If a week to month a trading signal from telegram fails to give 50% of accuracy, I just quit.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Nah. Most of those trading signals are fraud. One time a joined in some trading signals ending I bought there bags and became the bag holder, they dump on new investors. I don't trust those scheme, they're fraud and mostly scam.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: