Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eloncity will be an ICO project HOT than Egretia and Merculet. - You think so. ?  (Read 213 times)
ronaldo macus (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Preliminary assessment although not public officially project but according to me and the community of experts will evaluate Eloncity will be an ICO project will be very HOT and difficult to buy than Egretia and Merculet.

The prices that power companies are charging to consumers are getting higher and higher, causing financial pressure for the consumer. In reality, the trading system cannot solve any problems at all; it can only help make prices more market-oriented. It cannot address the fundamental conflict of the electricity cost structure in our modern era of distributed electricity generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Eloncity is the project with the aim to bring the enerfy free to the world. I go the website of Eloncity and no whitepaper here for reference. I want to know more about this project to evalutate that It can be hot than Egretia or Merculet. Note that Egretia and Merculet ICO is reach in about 4 minutes.
16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

Eloncity has a great potential and it is very promising. so I welcome you all to go through the whitepaper and take a good understanding of the project. It will help you to get decisions with confidence when you are investing.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

yep, seems like it will be bigger and greater project that mvp and egt, and in general energy projects are showing good results for investments.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Preliminary assessment although not public officially project but according to me and the community of experts will evaluate Eloncity will be an ICO project will be very HOT and difficult to buy than Egretia and Merculet.

The prices that power companies are charging to consumers are getting higher and higher, causing financial pressure for the consumer. In reality, the trading system cannot solve any problems at all; it can only help make prices more market-oriented. It cannot address the fundamental conflict of the electricity cost structure in our modern era of distributed electricity generation.

Not denying the rush that would accompany the Public Sales of Eloncity ICO, it would likewise sell out in record time just as Merculet and Egretia did. Many may have to wait till it's listed on the exchange for them to purchase the tokens.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

In a nutshell, one of the goals of the project is to reduce the cost of local electricity. Eloncity will create a trading block system that will be synchronized with the AI ​​algorithm, comparing the state of the distributed Internet resources of things (IoT), and will use machine learning to determine the model of the electricity demand of the community. Also, they will sell equipment for the accumulation of electricity in the form of batteries. And users will be able to sell it to others as needed. A standard model for energy projects, in general.
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

I do not think so, the project is over-inflated.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I think Eloncity will be HOT than Egretia and Merculet. Egretia and Merculet had the record in ICO time, the cap reached immediately after 4 or 5 minutes. And i think with the potential future of Eloncity, the Cap when ICO sale will be reached within 2 minutes.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Clean energy projects have many good projects such as PowerLedger, WePower, WPP Energy, and GreenX Network. Eloncity is also a potential project, but there are a lot of things to prove.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Exactly. The Eloncity project is bold and groundbreaking. I am sure this project will be much hotter than Merculet and Egretia.

_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

Eloncity is really a very good project and right now there are many who want to buy its tokens. I will buy tokens as soon as they enter the exchange, because in any case the price will drop a little.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

This project has complex requirements for members of the bounty Facebook and Twitter. - The sum of the likes and comments of the original participants must be larger than 1% of the total number of the participant's friends. (eg A 1000 followers account must gather at least 1% * 1000 = 10 likes and comments).How can you get subscribers to write comments and like?
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Dear friend. I think you have a best question. I care about this project. I think this is the best ICO now. This will help investors believe the market. So we should join and support them now. Many thanks
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

This is a new idea, great and feasible with a team of professionals. Hardcap looks a bit higher than current ICO projects (~ $ 33 million).
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Eloncity’s work and the positive impact it could have world-wide, many summit participants talked with Andy Li and demonstrated an interest in future collaboration make electricity virtually free so that the whole world can be electrified.

Here are some important information about their ICO

Ticker: ECT

Token type: ERC20

ICO Token Price: 1 ECT = 0.12 USD

Fundraising Goal: 33,000,000 USD

Total Tokens: 1,000,000,000

Available for Token Sale: 32%
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

ELONCITY’S TARGET MARKETS
The potential markets for the Eloncity Solution would be areas that are being served by fossil fuel and nuclear
powered centralized grid, or areas that lack electricity services. Eloncity’s market penetration strategy intends.Also it decentralizes our capacity framework into a large number of independent microgrids. Privately delivered vitality is accessible every minute of every day and specifically focused to utilities.Eloncity has very valuable concept for reduce the energy wastage.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

I see here a lot of supporters of that project. Krypital working with serious projects but I haven't seen that so many people support project like they do for Eloncity. It looks like Eloncity would be popular than Merkulet or Egretia.
But to be honest I don't know why this project has so HYPE?
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

I figure Eloncity will be HOT than Egretia and Merculet. Eloncity has an incredible potential and it is extremely encouraging.Eloncity is the project with the aim to bring the energy free to the world.one of the objectives of the task is to diminish the cost of local electricity. so I invite all of you to experience the whitepaper and take a good understanding of the project. It will assist you with getting choices with certainty when you are contributing.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

To many hype coming out with Eloncity and I think those ones can bring good hype to the project since lately the eloncity has been talk by the people, but I didn't read their ANN yet maybe I will try to read some valuable points since I'm curious about the project and see on where does the potential goes with it.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

In my opinion, this project has great potential for development and good things. I will see and wait where it will go to moon ?

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

The project is really interesting and promising. HYPE is caused by the success of previous Kriptal projects. Why there is no information about the project's token on the official site?
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

It is still very early to make any conclusions about the Eloncity project, as its development has just begun.   Almost all the projects of the group Krypital yet came out with a good performance in the early stages, more than 50% of the profits. Long-term prospects can be high if all objectives are met.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

Technology and ideas are not new, there are many projects competing with Eloncity, including several similar projects, such as WePower and PowerLedger. Elconcity's 33 million hardcap is relatively high during this period.
dragone

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Technology and ideas are not new, there are many projects competing with Eloncity, including several similar projects, such as WePower and PowerLedger. Elconcity's 33 million hardcap is relatively high during this period.
Well PowerLedger very good example I guess. I bought some POWR 9 month ago or something and I still believe to that team. This is really good example for many companies how you can cooperation with goverment and other to adopt crypto and help people to know more about blockchain. I think POWR will be huge and If Eloncity will be the same as POWR it can make x10 from ICO easily.
Unfortunately I don't know about Wepower and I can't say anything about it.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

The race to be a part of the Eloncity is already gathering momentum at the moment. Especially with the rate at which Strategic investors are already taking position on the project. Following the recent announcement of OKEX Blockchain capital and STARWIN Capital of being strategic investors in the project, you can be rest assured that Eloncity is going to be super dopper HOT.
tuananh9858

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

In my opinion, this eloncity project is very potential. Its release will be on the second floor after the first floor is binance. I am following this project. Hope it will succeed with the project. .
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Well, I can say the dev team have a big dream. If they can run till the end of roadmap, free electric for all the world, so this project will change our world and the way we live. I'm waiting for their public sale.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

The idea of this project is so great. But I think we need more information to decide invest or not. Idea so good, but technologies is big problem. Community and government response also need to consider.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

I don't know much about Eloncity ICO project but I think if you want to know it's a good project or not, you should wait until the end to see how many ETH/BTC they collected and what they can do to improve this crypto world Smiley. There are so many projects were believed that really good but seem like it's not the same as we believe in Smiley. Wait for the result Smiley.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:07:11 AM

I'm just a bounty hunter and I don't know much information about this project. But I know that bounty campaign of this project is being managed by Krypital team and as I know that almost bounty campaign managed by Krypital team often have good ICO project behind and this time I think it'll be the same Smiley. Eloncity is a good one to invest in Smiley.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

Dear friend,
Dear everybody,
I agree with you about that. With what happened related to Merculet and Egretia, I have big hope about the success of Eloncity project. It is really great idea and respond to the development of human social when the earth's fossil fuels will be running out. because of these reason, Vote for Eloncity mean vote for our future.
dragone

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

Dear friend,
Dear everybody,
I agree with you about that. With what happened related to Merculet and Egretia, I have big hope about the success of Eloncity project. It is really great idea and respond to the development of human social when the earth's fossil fuels will be running out. because of these reason, Vote for Eloncity mean vote for our future.
Well Merculet and egretia this is new companies and they finished ICO recently and now they don't have huge success I mean token price of course. But yes Krypital ICO's always get hard cap and this is why I think so many people support Elon city. They believe this company won't be a scam and maybe it can make something good. So now, when about 70-80% % of all ICO is a scam Krypital try to find proper ICO that can get hard cap and work to build product.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Oh I got it in my signature.  Grin. Yes this project is promoted by Krypital team, so I think ICO very promising. But after that, I don't know they can success or not.
dragone

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Oh I got it in my signature.  Grin. Yes this project is promoted by Krypital team, so I think ICO very promising. But after that, I don't know they can success or not.
True answer, thank you for that.
Anyway no one knows what's gonna happen after ICO. if they can get hard cap, as previous Krypital group ICO then maybe Eloncity have some chances to be successful.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: