Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLL] Billaume - Scrypt  (Read 7908 times)
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:18:54 AM

lets help this coin gets  more popular and on to a exchange, that would be great !!!!!!!

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quadrillaume (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

Of course. But i'm trying to change the difficulty retargetting time, it doesn't want to sync . I think the best way would be a relaunch. But i guess everyone would loose their coins, isn't it ?
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:58:59 PM

You decide for the fuuture of this coin , please vote :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16EWc0yz9o1bZXcgLAd-ZFC3xKPf48CaZbMbcN1aPReY/viewform

Closing form at 8pm GMT
maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

You decide for the fuuture of this coin , please vote :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16EWc0yz9o1bZXcgLAd-ZFC3xKPf48CaZbMbcN1aPReY/viewform

Closing form at 8pm GMT

So, first you state there won't be a relaunch, and now it's up for a vote again? Please make up your mind. Changing the rules of the game every few hours doesn't help the coin. Not being able to sync doesn't either by the way (and the addnode doesn't help).

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:26:49 PM

I understand and i agree, but i asked for some help on the dev section of the forum but everybody is ignoring.
If someone knows a bit of coding, that would help me to fix the issue.

I can restart the node now.
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

Vote is over !

75% of people voted Against a relaunch. So there won't be a relaunch.

The only thing i have to do is to find a way to edit the retargetting time for the difficulty because it didn't work today
oxgroth

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:18:29 AM

Mate my problem is with the wallet. i dont think its syncing? how i can do that please make an instructions, because its hard to get it working and already mined some coins=]
Thanks in advance

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:50:15 AM

In fact the main seed node has lost the blockchain. People should add listen=1 and forward the 65528 port to share the blockchain with other via IRC.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:15:23 AM

wallet can't synchronous

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:11:47 PM

I announced it on Cryptocointalk. I also announced it here but my post was deleted and i just noticed it now, that's why i created a new post (this).
The net hashrate and the difficulty are low , it's time to mine.
You created a post here on the 26th and just came back to check it now only to find out it was deleted/buried?

What a piece of shit.

An honest developer would have restarted the blockchain. You are just in it for the money.
Also, your coin offered NOTHING new to the community. You just copied the litecoin source or paid coingen.io to make it for you.
Enjoy your premined crapcoin.
Announcing your coin a week after you launched it on some dinky forums = premine
oxgroth

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:32:35 PM

I announced it on Cryptocointalk. I also announced it here but my post was deleted and i just noticed it now, that's why i created a new post (this).
You created a post here on the 26th and just came back to check it now only to find out it was deleted/buried?

What a piece of shit.

An honest developer would have restarted the blockchain. You are just in it for the money.
Also, your coin offered NOTHING new to the community. You just copied the litecoin source or paid coingen.io to make it for you.
Announcing your coin a week after you launched it on some dinky forums = premine

No need to be harsh or to envy, let this coin be. Seems there is enought community and attention to make the coins sustainable. If you dont like crypto its not our problem mate. No need to be rude, the coin is good it just needs some more development thats all =]

David64p

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:05:49 PM

What a piece of shit.

No need to be harsh or to envy, let this coin be. Seems there is enought community and attention to make the coins sustainable. If you dont like crypto its not our problem mate. No need to be rude, the coin is good it just needs some more development thats all =]

+1

Good luck to repair quadrillaume !

Wink
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

You can say what you want, I know crypto-currency is not easy-money. Well yea i'm trying to fix the wallet, i also asked for help because there are some issues but nobody wants to help . It will take the time. I also said, to rebuild the blockchain of the main seed, we need people to forward the port 65528 and to add listen=1. This will add nodes and will redownload the chain on the main seed node.
oxgroth

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:00:12 PM

i have put ur settings but not downloading nodes,  also i put the main one

quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:08:27 PM

It seems the blockchain has a problem
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:17:11 PM

Ah there's a block, i think you should try to mine again. I will try to set up the new wallet if you can sync
Kail

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:30:19 AM

Yo dude,

Whats the details for a node? I've got a spare AWS instance that I can run as one. Asia / pacific area.
quadrillaume (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:14:47 PM

It seems the problem is more "serious", there's a problem with the entire blockchain, we are trying to fix this , to keep your coins
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

wallet not sync

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄