Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Bitcoin Question  (Read 1430 times)
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

Well, bitcoin's dumping now really affects most of altcoins and people. There are bad and fake news are spreading now thatms why people are losing hope with their bitcoins. But what we should know is bitcoins is decentralized coin and it's price is volatile. We just need to be patient to hodl our coins because we all know that bitcoin will bounce again.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

It is true that most all coin follow the bitcoin and bitcoin steps are the most influential on all coin prices and it will always bind other coins, and in time bitcoin will run and live for the future.

Being the first, highest price and most popular coin then yes it is true. But, ethereum(ETH) is also available now so it won’t just follow bitcoin all along. Maybe majority and eth have a share of the price of altcoin as this two are both used in a project development and investment aspect.

The future of other coins 90% is anchored on what this two main crypto coins prices. Then we can conclude that bitcoin will always have highest effect on the market today and in the future.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

All of these happen because of us, we are the victim of our fault.
tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

my opinion if Bitcoin die then altcoin will stay alive and develop because altcoin is an alternative of bitcoin. but if bitcoin is understood then both will stay alive because bitcoin there is a key or icon of cryptocurrency
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

my opinion if Bitcoin die then altcoin will stay alive and develop because altcoin is an alternative of bitcoin. but if bitcoin is understood then both will stay alive because bitcoin there is a key or icon of cryptocurrency

This series of events seems almost impossible to me. What would kills BTC that could also keep alts alive?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Bitcoin will never die or at least it may take a few decades to be dethroned by any altcoin. Current market situation may seem bad but surely another bull season is coming soon. We gotta extend our patience.
Badik

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

Bitcoin will die if all countries banning bitcoin,due to the volatality many people are waiting its either to pump or drop.When dropping is occur many investors are buying and when it turns to pump the investors sell thier tokens or bitcoin immeadiately only late people always are affecting on it.You said manipulating thats true i read some news regarding manipulation there are fives exchanges manipulating right now they under investigation coinbase and bitstamp are involve with manipulation not only exchanges also the big whales.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?

Not sure if bitcoin is really a dead project haha. But yes, unfortunately bitcoin going down affects the entire market bringing down everything else with it.
My guy I don't think its everything else because not all altcoin runs on the bitcoin blockchain. But I think Ethereum can cause the fall of most altcoin since nowadays ICO's are made to be ERC 20 compatible.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Be patient and believe my friend
Simple yet powerful comment. Being patient in this kind of investing is really important. Believing that the bitcoin price will go up again is wonderful. Keep on holding.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

i dont think that bitcoin is a dead project , its just some people  spreadings fake news or trying to make bitcoin down and the trust,faith of all who believes in bitcoin .
every body do that if theres a good potential in the future. some others doing thier best just to make there enemy down . just what happening right now , all we need is that if we join this crypto world we just realy need to prove them make faith and patiance .
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

You're from the media or the government or just paid to promote negativity here? There is no such buzz on any street so your strategy to come here has flopped you may leave and never come back here. As far Bitcoins is concerned people are already investing heavily in it, people are adopting it and it's going mainstream you cannot stop it.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

The system that started the digital currency trade is to link all the currencies to the Bitcoin
And therefore advantages and disadvantages, but more importantly
There is no strong alternative that can change this fact
Trying to link currencies with some other major currencies has not yet paid off
Because the major currencies themselves are tied to Bitcoin
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?
As of now bitcoin are continuously spreading and widing. There are the continuously increasing of it's demand and adaptation but still there's a lot of speculations and believe that Bitcoin will end or die. There will be the facts that if bitcoin will die the most of the coins especially altcoins will really goes to it's end that for sure because most of it are really depends only in bitcoin so when that happened the market are automatically will be down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

we recognize that bitcoin doesn't have a developed project, with altcoins that have many projects they develop. but why is the price always pegged to bitcoin? I don't think so. in fact when bitcoin begins to rise, not all altcoin go up. and I think it's time for altcoin to explore their own value without having to be under the shadows of bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

Bitcoin is the best example of a successful creation,that made everyone whose been in this community millionaires or even richer.There is demand mate,the price will never goes up if there will be no demand at all.Bitcoin is not dead but it continues its purpose why it is created.Its concept and existence brings wealth to each one of us,but we need to have more patience to overcome every bearish market that we are experiencing or to experience in the future.

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Bitcoin is the best example of a successful creation,that made everyone whose been in this community millionaires or even richer.There is demand mate,the price will never goes up if there will be no demand at all.Bitcoin is not dead but it continues its purpose why it is created.Its concept and existence brings wealth to each one of us,but we need to have more patience to overcome every bearish market that we are experiencing or to experience in the future.
I whole heartedly agree. If what he was saying is true that bitcoin actually is dead, then it wont make even small movements in the price right? And aside from that it will drastically go down to the smallest possinle value, and to think that it will drag everything down, i guess it doesn't make any sense at all.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

No one can say bitcoin is dead.
Just like with any other business system it experiences ups and downs.
There may be a lot of people who has reservations against it but we also cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is now being supported by a huge community.
Only time can when bitcoin will totally be adpated worldwide and i believe this is prevalent.
We just all have to wait.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Philomena86

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

I do not believe it will die, because all transactions in the deep web must go through the BTC.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Nice topic to read actually and I have one news for you! If you need my recommendation,  I can say to you that you need to study about Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. I really like their philosophy! And I think they deserve investing. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with an additional discount and special conditions.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

First of all I don't think bitcoin will die. But let's assume bitcoin dies. What will happen to other cryptocurrencies depends on the reason of bitcoin death. If regulations have caused this, Others will die too. But the reason can be a better coin that has replaced bitcoin. Even if other cryptocurrencies die or most of them die, new cryptocurrencies will come and will be successful in future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: