Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3155 times)
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

I do not like bitcoin at all. Once I tried to invest in it, but I lost everything. Too much of his volatility, too unstable. It is better to invest in more reliable and fast cryptocurrencies. I like the Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
railyako

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

People are just afraid of losing money. The fear is about the unstable value of bitcoin.For me there will be fear like this in any kind of investment there. It's just normal.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

I agree with you. it is time to look at a number of events from different perspectives, it's time to open the mind because often people mistakenly respond to the news. the occurrence of large-scale buying and selling indicates that the market continues to run.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I do not like bitcoin at all. Once I tried to invest in it, but I lost everything. Too much of his volatility, too unstable. It is better to invest in more reliable and fast cryptocurrencies. I like the Ethereum.
That is your opinion, but of course bitcoin is much better than ethereum even doing some transaction because i already tried to do transaction in both coin almost weekly but for me still bitcoin is much easy and more people are continue using this digital currency.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

As far as the person has his own research to back his investment decision I don't think that there is some reason to worry about the market. We must understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrency still new and there is a risk of uncertainty down the road so investors should keep this thing in his mind before taking any investment decision. Crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence it is highly recommended to do own research.
idelawire

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Yes many peoples want to control bitcoins but no one is successful  because fake new always spread by haters of bitcoins or whales who wanna manipulate bitcoin price so they can buy or sell in profits. if we concentrate on these kind of news then we can't make a suitable judgment about our bitcoin investment like if we panic in down trend market and we sell or bitcoin that will be a loss for us.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Fear may vary here depending on your entry price when you bought bitcoin when it was at its peak probably it iscnit a false fear what you feel right now as you loss huge amoujt in your portfolio. but if you bought bitcoin when it dips at 5.9k$ then there is no time to be fear as your entry price is low risk already and a huge potential to gain profit
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

The fact that the Bitcoin from the beginning of 2018 decreased interest can be seen in the statistics of the query for the word "bitcoin" in google and this was reflected in the cost.
I think the cost of Bitcoin is manipulative because it depends on whales and news.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

People are just afraid of losing money. The fear is about the unstable value of bitcoin.For me there will be fear like this in any kind of investment there. It's just normal.
indeed investors fear when bitcoin prices continue to fall, but basically unstable price rises are risks that we must pass,
and to practice patience and the key to success is to dare to try.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Everyone has different thoughts with bitcoin. Some are doing it for investment, some for making money. But the common goal is to make money. You are affected by a lot of external factors. Whoever you want to say, or who has bought or sold, does not matter. You look at your own business. Don't worry about other people's words or news.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

In my own opinion, the biggest false fear about bitcoin is that bitcoin is dead. Many people are saying that bitcoin is dead which is not true. They predict that bitcoin is dead because the price is low but that is not true so don't believe in them.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

There are two types of people who speak poorly of Bitcoin, those who do not know the technology, and who know very well and are afraid of the potential that it can achieve. The market is becoming increasingly resilient to the FUD, so for those who know and believe in technology, these news do not make a difference.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

There are two types of people who speak poorly of Bitcoin, those who do not know the technology, and who know very well and are afraid of the potential that it can achieve. The market is becoming increasingly resilient to the FUD, so for those who know and believe in technology, these news do not make a difference.

The fearful and the skeptics--they never got very far. It may be good to doubt something, until it actually starts working and proving itself as a valid tool. And that's exactly what bitcoin is doing now. There is no reason to continue doubting it if there are people still using it to transfer large amounts of money around the globe. Especially if it is an amount of money that they don't want the authorities to know about or take tax on. That's why there's so much fuss about bitcoin in the first place. It's not part of the system, so it's unreliable, dangerous, risky, blah blah blah...
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

Don't you worry about news like this because it happens every so often, but it does not mean that people have lost interests in Bitcoin. Instead Bitcoin is picking up its momentum again and going for another upward trend.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

True enough that bitcoin's value has a significant drop when it was introduced and ever since it has movements, whether it is a recovery or drop of value it still means that bitcoin is alive and there is an activity. I would rather be worried about security since there is a lot of scam happening. This also means that there is a lot of interest for bitcoin and crypto currency. Bitcoin is the future so it will live and be consistent.

That is what feared by the people about bitcoin mostly, the reason why there are so many that contribute on the fall of prices. Also lot of projects never pay for the effort that makes you scam your account in such way. Mostly, the false fear is that believing that the price wont come back again and makes you lose your investment from it, that to cut losses you have to sell early even there is no profit on it.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

Don't you worry about news like this because it happens every so often, but it does not mean that people have lost interests in Bitcoin. Instead Bitcoin is picking up its momentum again and going for another upward trend.
Yes, there are negative comments about bitcoin but do no be anxious about it; bitcoin gave us assurance that it is not a scam, it is a good investment and a good way to earn money.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

yes i also like ethereum
if compared with bitcoin, ethereum is far superior in terms of technology
but you can not resist the presence of bitcoin, because the bitcoin currently still controls the crypto market of 47.2% according from coinmarketcap
if the bitcoin price drops then ethereum too
so all cryptos are also volatile except for stable coins like USDT or TUSD because they directly pegged to U.S. dollar 1 : 1

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

Fear may vary here depending on your entry price when you bought bitcoin when it was at its peak probably it iscnit a false fear what you feel right now as you loss huge amoujt in your portfolio. but if you bought bitcoin when it dips at 5.9k$ then there is no time to be fear as your entry price is low risk already and a huge potential to gain profit

Yes, I agree that fear for some very much depends on they bought in and how much loss they've encountered since. But its important to remember that Bitcoin has a large user base and there are frequent transaction meaning it will last for at least couple more years if not more.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

You're right, man. This thing had crossed my mind before. As long as the buying and selling activity's still ongoing, the bitcoin trip will continue until either I don't know. As long as bitcoin's still there and still can be utilized we should not waste its existence, let us benefit him with the best possible of course with each way

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

News about bitcoin is always spreading so nothing to worry. If we can observe the current price the trend is moving at least their is active of buying and selling. So we can see a good movement of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: