Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2113 times)
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Based on this statement I am not agree because bitcoin is the father of crypto currency also this has huge market value and investors but new coins like eth or ripple or altcoins cant not take its positions because btc is already developed and lots of investors many people trade with this currency so it so tough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lina Novach

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Bitcoin can be overthrown if his network can be hacked. I think that in the future this is possible.
chankyleer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

bitcoin is still the most superior coin among other coins. I think it would be very difficult to overthrow bitcoin. besides, usually the price of other coins will follow bitcoin price, so I think bitcoin will not be replaced. the coin like ethereum are potentially good in the future, but I don't think that it can beat the bitcoin.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I think that bitcoin should eventually replaced with some others currencies that wil more stable compared to bitcoin as bitcoin seems to be dead nearly the reason for that is unstability.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

The moment is hard if interesting! It's possible that the price per coin of $4500 will fall down this summer, and Bitcoin may disappear from the market. And we'll see. Hopefully, everything won't be too bad!
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

someday this will happen!
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin is the foundation  of this market so why you want to see it being thrown away from its own habitat? You think of your own coin that can compete against bitcoin but you are going far beyond thinking and you all want to kick bitcoin. The market will collapse of you are pushing bitcoin away from its ecosystem.

Rightfully mate,bitcoin cannot be replaced by the coins circulating in the market,yes ethereum is a good coin with a good platform but this is not enough tl break what bitclin stablished over the years of existence,if this thing would possibly happen this is not the right time,in future or maybe five to ten years from now,well no one really know
Bitcoin is the center stage of the crypto ecosystem and it's hard to beat this out by just asking that there's a potential altcoin that can replace it.

Everyone must be optimistic about bitcoin, you have never read about it being the starter of this market. It's impossible that it will be overthrown by any altcoin that you bet out there.
I do not think that's possible because I know bitcoin is the most powerful altcoin and thus the bitcoin of the first currency in the world hence from that with the fall in prices that I currently choose to invest in it and wait for bitcoin prices to recover

donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

bitcoin has another place compared to other altcoins, no matter how other altcoin technology develops but bitcoin will be the mother of all coins.
you can see the current price of all altcoin depends on bitcoin, when bitcoin down then altcoin will follow it so will bitcoin be overthrown Huh I think it will never be when investors still believe in bitcoin.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

it will never be because the bitcoin of the first currency and bitcoin is very strong because already some altcoin trying to replace its position and it can not then I am sure Bitcoin will never be overthrown or replaced by altcoin others and hopefully with the decline bitcoin that can now quickly return to the original price and can be profitable
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

as far as I know, if Many people predict that Ethereum will be the coin that beat Bitcoin. But look at Ethereum now, even the situation is worse than Bitcoin. In the crypto, all can happen, and possibly in the future will create a coin that is almost perfect. So Bitcoin is here to lead and will always dominate whatever happens.

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

Bitcoins is the reason why cryptocurrency is existing right now and become very profitable, so there is no way for bitcoins to be overthrown unless there will be a new cryptocurrency that will surpass the price of bitcoins due to the demand of every people in the market.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

I didn't think bitcoin would be easily overthrown.
However, at present, ETH is gradually surpassing BTC, so there may be more and more excellent tokens.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

blockchain outdated? Maybe you interpreted it wrong. Thus technology owned by blockchain while in many applied and adopted in various countries. This certainly will be raised and will effect conferring bitcoin on other crypto increases as well. bitcoin still would still be huge and will not be overthrown by any crypto.

opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

No coin can ever overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is now like the price regulator for all other coin. As bitcoin price goes up, others follow and when the price comes down, the follow as well. So how can it now be possible for them to overtake what regulates their prices.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

I think it could be. If bitcoin does not update its performance then bitcoin will be missed with other altcoins. so people will move to altcoin
tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

I do not quite agree with you, BTC is still the leader of the market, the BTC has too many coins based on the ICO foundation, and it is important that the BTC is the currency where the cost to strike 51% is The most difficult to ensure the safety of BTC, BTC is trading very slowly, but I believe will soon upgrade the speed of transaction processing, BTC technology can completely upgrade, no one dared to trade. Construction of the name that was hurried down
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

I think bitcoin will never be overthrown by any other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the top rank coin in the market and it is the first cryptocurrency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Even bitcoin's price has cheap price it will never be overthrown by other coins.
Drendert

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin, so its popularity is high and makes its price so high, but there are many altcoins with technology superior to bitcoin.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Operations with the crypto currency are very popular. It is worth looking at least at the rate of bitcoin and the volume of trading for the last month. Demand is quite large, and it will continue growing I think
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

It is certainly very difficult to overthrow so to speak the first currency , but at the moment of course it is possible, it can be Ethereum or EOS

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: