Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cost of my portfolio has decreased 20 times in the last six months!I'm 1?)  (Read 232 times)
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

The cost of my portfolio for the last six months has decreased by 20 times, I'm the only one?) How are you doing, you sell below or wait, my expectations lead to the fact that the bottom is getting even lower!

I think you can not be the only one who has lost money in that term. In my opinion, avoiding panicsells and trying to be patient is the best choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Yes! I also reduced the value of the portfolio, because now the market is falling. I'm draining some coins into the red now. and I keep perspective.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

The cost of my portfolio for the last six months has decreased by 20 times, I'm the only one?) How are you doing, you sell below or wait, my expectations lead to the fact that the bottom is getting even lower!

You're not the only one. Out of 15 coins in my portfolio, only two of them are at profit. Most are down 60-85%+. I'm so down right now that my only option is to HODL. I will not get rid of anything since the money I invested, I'm willing to lose it ALL in case this ship sinks.

I believe all my HODL'ings are good investment and solid projects so..

For me this stage, its all or nothing.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I think you have to review your portfolio of coins, down by 20x is too much. The worst coin in my portfolio is 10x down. Nevertheless, take some time to review your coins and you can buy more of the coins you think is good. With the low price in this market situation, your average buy price will be much lower.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

My portfolio also lost a lot during this time. But I continue to believe in growth and do not sell

Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

you are not the only one, there's a lot of holders that lose more than the amount you have, you must know what to do in this kind of situation, unless you're a newbie crybaby in crypto world.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sergikrnd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

You probably bought the crypt in January, I'm sorry for you, and failed to buy-sell, X20 you will be a very long time to wait...

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

You are not alone mate. My portfolio already in -60% which really is a pain mentally and emotionally. There are too much regret not selling those altcoins when they are just listed to an exchange platform and went up a price for 5 to 10 times. Lesson learned i guess and everything happens for a reason. You will not become a successful trader if you don't experience those exaggerated falls in trading or even when holding. Just keep those experience in mind and learn to discipline your self when to sell those for a profit and setting a stop loss point.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

Mine had only decreased like 3 or 4 times but I think it is Normal but yours is 20 times maybe because of the cryptocurrency that has decreased so much value or you bought when the price is still a bit high not in dip. Just continue holding otherwise if you will sell now you can't recover your losses anymore. So keep holding.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

You are not the only one my friend  Cry
Rest assured mos of us do really experience the same thing where we do see bloody situation on our own portfolios considering on whats happening recently with the market which is on really the dump side.For now thinking selling or panic cant be avoided which as an investor that thins will really come into someones mind but we should hold no matter what because selling on loss is really a big idea and you are simply contributing on decreasing prices if thats the case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

I can assure you that now almost all in the same situation. In all coins and tokens in purses lost in value in dozens of times. However, we know that this is a general drop in the crypto-currency market, and therefore, once the market starts to rise again, our crypto currency will again go up. The general fall of the crypto-currency market is not to be feared. It is much more dangerous to drop an individual coin or token. This indicates problems in a particular project and a specific coin or token and then very quickly it is necessary to decide what to do next with it. If the problem is not temporary and is protracted, it is better to get rid of such a coin or token immediately.
The current state of the crypto currency is good because after a general fall and stagnation, a decent rise in their value usually follows, which in the end exceeds the previous price records.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Price fluctuation is a common character for this market. That’s why some peoples are facing loses for their inexperience. i think you chose wrong coin. If you select bitcoin then it will profitable for you.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

Haha, I am in the same situation now! In my portfolio I have coins like NXT, Ignis, Kucoin, Ripple and they are now so cheap. I don´t knowif it is good to sell them and get at least something..

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

I do not think that in modern market conditions it is worth focusing on long-term investment, because the market is too unstable. I myself lost some of the investments...

cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

Well If it is so low then it will not be a good decision to sell it now. Rather hold it for some more. Sell when the price rises and you earn some optimal profit. Don't panic as this won't help..

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

my losses are on average x3, some tokens have x4-x5, I think that I can survive this and live up to the best moment, but if the losses were X20, I do not know what I would do.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

my losses are on average x3, some tokens have x4-x5, I think that I can survive this and live up to the best moment, but if the losses were X20, I do not know what I would do.

The market are starting again to falling down it can cause a decline to other altcoin so if you really believe in your holding coin continue to hold until the market recover.
My holding altcoin are also facing falling down but I never sell them because in the future this coin can bring me a good profit.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

As a coin holder, I also often feel the same way as you. Forbearance is the key that we can use to get through difficult times. This is crypto, the price can go up and down by many times.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: