Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

any update on stuck balances
I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.
Is this not good enough?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg8138087#msg8138087
Not really since my balance is stuck the last 3 days, except if the pool for the last 3 days is only getting orphaned blocks...
Orphans happen all the time on fast coins. But if the balances are stuck for 3 days, probably some manual coins are in  there
I know they happen often but unless ALL blocks the last 3 days are orphans then my account shouldn't have everything stuck, not to mention except from some unexchanged everything else gets exchanged normally, it just isn't making the payment and yes I am over the daily required amount for a payout. Anyway I assume the pool owners will respond some time or at least fix the issue.
Based on the address you PM'd me, you earned enough yesterday to put you over the threshold, but it had not hit before the payout time. You'll receive a payment today.
Also, unexchaged balances will continue to grow as long as you are mining here.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Earentir

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.
Is this not good enough?

Not really since my balance is stuck the last 3 days, except if the pool for the last 3 days is only getting orphaned blocks...
Orphans happen all the time on fast coins. But if the balances are stuck for 3 days, probably some manual coins are in  there
I know they happen often but unless ALL blocks the last 3 days are orphans then my account shouldn't have everything stuck, not to mention except from some unexchanged everything else gets exchanged normally, it just isn't making the payment and yes I am over the daily required amount for a payout. Anyway I assume the pool owners will respond some time or at least fix the issue.
Based on the address you PM'd me, you earned enough yesterday to put you over the threshold, but it had not hit before the payout time. You'll receive a payment today.
Also, unexchaged balances will continue to grow as long as you are mining here.

Ok will check if its going to be as you described, thanks for your help.
GolfCabalist

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:50:13 PM

I tell this story in case it helps somebody.  Also, maybe, somebody will tell me a better way.

I run some Fury's and Zeus Blizzards on cgminer 3.1.1.  My command line names the com ports of each Fury specifically like this:

.....  -S //./COM260 -S //./COM266

and so on.  Today I added my 10th Fury, and after I hooked it up, cgminer would not start!  I unplugged the new device, no change.  ...Because I had moved the miners around to different hubs and such over time, I had a few com ports listed that had no Fury's hooked to them, so each time I start cgminer it says like "cant connect to com 170..." and such.  On a hunch, I removed my four non-existent com ports from the command line, and now cgminer starts just fine.  My conclusion:  There is a limit to how many com ports you can specify on the command line of cgminer 3.1.1.  It would seem the limit is 13.

(Somebody who can READ might already have known this fact Wink

swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:38:15 AM

Anybody else showing lower hashrate on Clevermining than on their miners? My miners show an average hash rate of about 7.2 Mh/s with only about 1% rejected shares, but Clevermining is only showing an average hashrate of 4.2 Mh/s.

I'm running 20 Gridseed 300+ Kh/s miners at 850 Mhz off of an ASUS EeePC laptop (I couldn't get my Raspberry Pi to run stably).

To what my controller says (mining software) and Clever, I typically see about 20-15% variance. I typically focus on the 24 averages. 

This is the 24 hour average. I haven't had any problems with Clevermining previously.

Yes I have seen lower mining due to the following issues:

1: Clevermining.com "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: "  When it does this, the miners sit idle can take up to 5 minutes each old block.
2: Hiding block content from us as well.

I was looking for a point of contact to report these problems but there is no address where we can inform them of this bad issue.  Basically my miners are performing 20-30% lower than they should be.

Clevermining.com can you please look into the problems above?
Clevermining.com admins... can you respond on this issue?

Anyone can help on this issue about getting old blocks on mining and making the miners go idle?

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:56:46 AM

Is this not good enough?

Not when it happens EVERY TIME you stop mining at CleverMining.com NO!!!

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:36:29 AM

Oky does anyone know the support email address or how to open a ticket on clevermining. My balance just went into negative without even a payout.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:36:52 AM

Oky does anyone know the support email address or how to open a ticket on clevermining. My balance just went into negative without even a payout.

Ok, that's something unheard of. Whats your address?
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

Ok, that's something unheard of. Whats your address?
yea was weird but after this post it went back to normal.... I guess there was a bug somewhere...
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:50:31 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 10:03:08 AM by Deja

Is this not good enough?

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

My post from page 253 has this image...

Since then I have mined again and now my account looks like this...

What's your theory on this Einstien (suchmoon) Huh

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:03:31 AM

Is this not good enough?

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

*sigh*
Alright, so whats your total mined? That shall solve everything.
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

Is this not good enough?

*sigh*

Why does my total mined matter if I have been paid plenty of times before and why would that solve everything Huh

I have been paid plenty of times, that isn't my problem, my problem is balances get stuck and never change unless you start to mine again which just restarts the cycle as you should be able to see from the 2 images I have posted above   Roll Eyes

*sigh*

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:54:01 AM

Is this not good enough?

*sigh*

Why does my total mined matter if I have been paid plenty of times before and why would that solve everything Huh

I have been paid plenty of times, that isn't my problem, my problem is balances get stuck and never change unless you start to mine again which just restarts the cycle as you should be able to see from the 2 images I have posted above   Roll Eyes

*sigh*

yep i have the same stuck balance...haven't mined on here since the 1st

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:32:18 PM

Is this not good enough?

*sigh*

*sigh*

:/ Seriously. If what I am thinking is correct I shall ROFL.

Alright, in the first 0.0013, what is your next payout after that after mining again?
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:53:42 PM

Is this not good enough?

*sigh*

*sigh*

Alright, in the first 0.0013, what is your next payout after that after mining again?

The last payment I got was a Sunday payment as it wasn't enough for daily and I was just trying to clear my balance with one miner, 0.006 Huh

Not sure why you want to rofl, it's obvious to me that balances stop getting exchanged when I stop mining, what is so hard for you to understand about that?

This is getting boring now! You won't have experienced this issue if you continuously mine here, the only time it can be noticed is when you totally stop. How do I know this?

Quite simple really, it's happened every single time I have moved from clever to another pool since January, I have also mined with and left waffle, the balance is ALWAYS cleared within a few days NOT weeks or months or NEVER like here  Roll Eyes

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:58:17 PM

The last payment I got was a Sunday payment as it wasn't enough for daily and I was just trying to clear my balance with one miner, 0.006 Huh

Not sure why you want to rofl, it's obvious to me that balances stop getting exchanged when I stop mining, what is so hard for you to understand about that?

This is getting boring now! You won't have experienced this issue if you continuously mine here, the only time it can be noticed is when you totally stop. How do I know this?

Quite simple really, it's happened every single time I have moved from clever to another pool since January, I have also mined with and left waffle, the balance is ALWAYS cleared within a few days NOT weeks or months or NEVER like here  Roll Eyes

I have stopped and continued. It's not always perfect at CM, lol.
Alright, let me rephrase my question. After the payout on that sunday of 0.006, was you balance left at 0 or near 0 or not?
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:05:59 PM

Alright, let me rephrase my question. After the payout on that sunday of 0.006, was you balance left at 0 or near 0 or not?

The following day it was as the second image, it hasn't changed since.

That was mined/exchanged after the 0.006 payment as I was asleep when the payment was received (silly oclock in the morning in my timezone) so my miner was still running, I switched it to another pool when I saw the payout.

I hope this answers your question Wink

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:11:51 PM

The following day it was as the second image, it hasn't changed since.

That was mined/exchanged after the 0.006 payment as I was asleep when the payment was received (silly oclock in the morning in my timezone) so my miner was still running, I switched it to another pool when I saw the payout.

I hope this answers your question Wink

Alright. Let me answer your question then.

That part was never paid out. It's accumulated from all the reasons that Terk stated, such as bad APIs, deleted wallets, etc. The thing is that as you mine, a small percentage of it is the "bad part". It doesn't "get exchanged" if you start mining. You simply accumulated 0.0004 more "bad balance" when mining. That stuff should continue to build up until Terk has time to clear it out. Most of it is nonexistent, but part of it may be exchanged into BTC.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

Ooh, personal attacks, love those.

As byt411 explained to you, the unexchanged does not stop being exchanged because you stop mining, it stops being exchanged because there is nothing to exchange due to the reasons that Terk posted. Put your accumulated unexchanged/immature amounts against your total mined ever at CM and let us know the percentage. If it's well below 1% that's most likely what it is.
totalnooob

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

didnt get payout for 5 days wtf ?
http://clevermining.com/users/1F18bRGSEqRGjDbQAaTu6m9GbQJjT1frBW
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:16:03 AM

http://clevermining.com/about

Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: