Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why market is down and What to Expect  (Read 245 times)
emmiebrizzie (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:21:49 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:49:35 PM by emmiebrizzie

Nobody seems to be talking about it but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week. If you're new to cryptocurrency and you haven't developed the discipline to hold on to your coins during times like this, it could be a very scary time specially if you have invested your money as I did.

I am, of course, speaking from my own experience. It's only my third month on steemit. I've only bought SBD two months ago but I've seen the price of steem double and then drop down below the amount I purchased them within that short time span.

So I did what any newbie coin holder does during drops in prices. I read everything I can about the topic. This is what I've learned so far . . .

Every Existing CryptoCurrency is Still Coupled with BitCoin
This simply means that all other existing coins are tied to the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin drops, all other coins drop. If bitcoin gains, all other coins gain as well.

Allegedly, Bitcoins extraordinary price surge last December was fueled by price manipulation centered around Bitfinex and Tether. If the price of Bitcoin was artificially inflated, it would naturally correct and lose value taking along all other coins with it in the plunge.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/research-tether-bitfinex-manipulation-reason-behind-2017-bitcoin-price-highs

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-falling-price-nothing-more-than-perception-or-is-there-manipulation

Ideally, each coin must be evaluated by its own merits. That's still not happening but should in the future. It's called 'decoupling' and should benefit the entire crypto industry as we won't all be dependent on the price of Bitcoin.

Security Issues
Blockchain tech is highly secure. The security problems often exploited by hackers are in the exhanges.

One reason often cited as a contributor to the falling prices of cryptocurrency is the hacking of CoinRail, a relatively small coin exchange in South Korea. However, some say that it couldn't have been the cause of the continuing fall of crypto prices.

Regardless, it's clear that some exchanges are not taking security as seriously as they should. This issue has been happening again and again.

I will not go into how to secure your account, your wallets, and your coins. That is your responsibility and if you haven't taken steps to secure your assets, stop reading this and go secure your coins first.

Government Regulation
The SEC now considers ICO's an unregulated securities market. And the governments seem to have a good reason to regulated ICO's and cryptocurrencies in general. The general public is not protected from fraud.

If you ask me, anyone trying out cryptos should do their homework first. But, government protection should help.

Still, government regulation seems to be a turn-off for a lot of investors. And thus, it's a contributing factor to the falling crypto prices.

The Sky Isn't Falling
The crypto market has seen its ups and downs for several years now. We know that you can lose money if your timing isn't right. Overall, the crypto world isn't doing so bad.

As for me, I will continue doing what I'm doing, accumulating as much SP as I can no matter what the USD value is. I know it won't keep falling forever. It might take months to go up again but I don't care. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Nobody seems to be talking about it here on steemit but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week. If you're new to cryptocurrency and you haven't developed the discipline to hold on to your coins during times like this, it could be a very scary time specially if you have invested your money as I did.

I am, of course, speaking from my own experience. It's only my third month on steemit. I've only bought SBD two months ago but I've seen the price of steem double and then drop down below the amount I purchased them within that short time span.

So I did what any newbie coin holder does during drops in prices. I read everything I can about the topic. This is what I've learned so far . . .

This simply means that all other existing coins are tied to the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin drops, all other coins drop. If bitcoin gains, all other coins gain as well.

Allegedly, Bitcoins extraordinary price surge last December was fueled by price manipulation centered around Bitfinex and Tether. If the price of Bitcoin was artificially inflated, it would naturally correct and lose value taking along all other coins with it in the plunge.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/research-tether-bitfinex-manipulation-reason-behind-2017-bitcoin-price-highs

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-falling-price-nothing-more-than-perception-or-is-there-manipulation

Ideally, each coin must be evaluated by its own merits. That's still not happening but should in the future. It's called 'decoupling' and should benefit the entire crypto industry as we won't all be dependent on the price of Bitcoin.

Security Issues
Blockchain tech is highly secure. The security problems often exploited by hackers are in the exhanges.

One reason often cited as a contributor to the falling prices of cryptocurrency is the hacking of CoinRail, a relatively small coin exchange in South Korea. However, some say that it couldn't have been the cause of the continuing fall of crypto prices.

Regardless, it's clear that some exchanges are not taking security as seriously as they should. This issue has been happening again and again.

I will not go into how to secure your account, your wallets, and your coins. That is your responsibility and if you haven't taken steps to secure your assets, stop reading this and go secure your coins first.

Government Regulation
The SEC now considers ICO's an unregulated securities market. And the governments seem to have a good reason to regulated ICO's and cryptocurrencies in general. The general public is not protected from fraud.

If you ask me, anyone trying out cryptos should do their homework first. But, government protection should help.

Still, government regulation seems to be a turn-off for a lot of investors. And thus, it's a contributing factor to the falling crypto prices.

The Sky Isn't Falling
The crypto market has seen its ups and downs for several years now. We know that you can lose money if your timing isn't right. Overall, the crypto world isn't doing so bad.

As for me, I will continue doing what I'm doing, accumulating as much SP as I can no matter what the USD value is. I know it won't keep falling forever. It might take months to go up again but I don't care. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

Well, I think that the market is down because of what we think is the worlds’s way of telling us that bitcoin is unstable and it is suffering from setbacks such as this if we are not careful. I think that bitcoin is a pill that we swallow and think that it is a potion that can cure all of our ailments when in reality it just means that we are becoming more and more dependent on it without really studying what it is than what we experienced from the past

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:16 AM

Nobody seems to be talking about it but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week. If you're new to cryptocurrency and you haven't developed the discipline to hold on to your coins during times like this, it could be a very scary time specially if you have invested your money as I did.

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

"...government protection should help"

You lost me bud.
Seriously.

This is demonstrating you still don't have a clue what bitcoin is.
If you want the government to be involved, go back to paypal.

This is a free market. If you invest in horrible ICOs without doing due diligence, I'm actually probably going to chuckle about you losing your money later. Because you really don't respect it enough to have it in the first place.

We don't need governments to think for us. And to require businesses to comply with their standards.
Blockchain technology is cryptography. And not much more.

But it allows us the freedom to create a whole new world in our little sphere of complex, chained math equations.
That isn't the domain of the government.

The problem will fix itself.
The ignorant will lose their money, and then the problem will be over, because they won't have money to invest poorly anymore.
Regulation can't fix stupid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

This is just an additional input, Market is Volatile, no one knows what will happened next, beside on the what has been posted on this treed which is most like a well research statement about Bitcoin, and  a lot more information mentioned. Yes, it is true one should do once home work about Bitcoin. But if we are not so objective about what we read on the post or we did not have the comparison/ evaluation before we make our move, whether Buying or Selling we might have a wrong timing for such decision. I am optimistic that crytpo currency digital transaction (BITCOIN) will be here and to the future market trading.

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

You lost me bud.
Seriously.

This is a free market. If you invest in horrible ICOs without doing due diligence, I'm actually probably going to chuckle about you losing your money later. Because you really don't respect it enough to have it in the first place.

We don't need governments to think for us. And to require businesses to comply with their standards.

But it allows us the freedom to create a whole new world in our little sphere of complex, chained math equations.

The ignorant will lose their money, and then the problem will be over, because they won't have money to invest poorly anymore.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10546

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

Nobody seems to be talking about it but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week.
that is ALL everyone is talking about these days Cheesy

If you're new to cryptocurrency and you haven't developed the discipline to hold on to your coins during times like this, it could be a very scary time specially if you have invested your money as I did.
actually only if you are a newbie you hold on to your coins when prices are dropping this hard.
otherwise an experienced trader that has been around for a while knows that this is what happens to this market nearly every year. bitcoin rises, altcoins get pumped, bitcoin comes down altcoins get dumped then bitcoin recovers and altcoins die and are replaced by new set of shitcoins to be pumped in their place.

If bitcoin gains, all other coins gain as well.
that is not always true though. when bitcoin is in bull mode there is a lot of money coming in the market which may or may not go into altcoins to pump them also. some get pumped and some don't and those pumped coins will get dumped eventually.

Allegedly, Bitcoins extraordinary price surge last December was fueled by price manipulation centered around Bitfinex and Tether.
there is always a certain amount of manipulation in any market, bitcoin also has it. but to say Bitfinex with less than 10% of the total trading volume manipulated the price is just not correct.
people are too caught up in the Mt Gox fiasco that they forget Mt Gox was controlling the whole market because it was controlling more than 85% of the volume and the rest of the exchanges were too small to do anything.

hopefully that will happen the day altcoins become decent projects worthy of the name: crypto currency. right now they are called pump and dump. so that is what they do.

One reason often cited as a contributor to the falling prices of cryptocurrency is the hacking of CoinRail,
i personally disagree with this. CoinRail was too small to affect anything let alone its hack be of any importance not to mention that the hacker mainly stole altcoins not bitcoin!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

There are multiple factors that affects the price and I believe that the current price level is a result of correction phase that took place in the first quarter of this year. However, I am optimistic about the growth of crypto industry and I believe that we will see a positive momentum in the price in second half of this year. I am bullish in short as we all super long term about Bitcoin.
icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

It's nice to see people keeping a stiff upper lip. I myself am trying to hodl on tight but it's getting pretty hard. Honestly at this point I'm not sure what has a stronger pull on price: Technical Analysis (which is overwhelmingly negative) or shady market manipulation tactics (the Bart patterns we've been seeing as of late). Let's just hope 6k holds.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

You lost me bud.
Seriously.

Honestly, I agree with you to a point. I do agree crypto should remain how it is, with the people in control of it. However, I also believe that for crypto to actually take off, you need adoption. In it's current state there are very few massive companies that actually want to get involved in crypto, just due to the bad image it has in media, etc. Crypto can't be something that only 'geeks', 'nerds', or 'your weird neighbour' participates in, for crypto to really take off, it has to be something that your 'grandma', your 'teacher', your 'sexy blonde neighbor' uses.

For crypto to be adopted by the masses, unfortunately, you need regulation on some of it. It's nice to think that hey, the entire world is smart enough to understand crypto and all the benefits that it can yield. But unfortunately a good portion of these people need big daddy to hold their hand and tell them it's okay.

It's not worth it for a company to have a major partnership with crypto right now, it could be a huge problem if their partnered crypto ends up being hacked, hijacked, FUD into oblivion. They need reassurance that the government will at least try to help protect them.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

Yes, the market for now is not playing and maybe it's hard for people to trust their money in cryptocurrency invest but still i do believe that once some countries will adapt cryptocurrency and introduce it to their people i think  this will be speed recovery of crypto market.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Market is down for now because there is an undergoing correctiom in the crypto value right so we expect that the price of each crypto will go down because of the correction, so its adviceable to invest or buy this time because the cryptos are going down and down
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1876

Metawin.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Nobody seems to be talking about it but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week.
Not true, some threads are posted here but most of them are moved to the Speculation board. This thread will certainly be moved there too.

I don't agree with this, not all altcoins have the same pattern with Bitcoin. I had an altcoin before and it was going in the other direction while Bitcoin was gaining value. I mean it can happen but it's not guaranteed.

I agree with these people that said it wasn't because if you look at the price chart of the stolen tokens a couple of them didn't suffer that much.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

if you want to be involve here in crypto you should expect that there are terms that you need to consider and always expwct that the price of bitcoin woll not remains the same all the time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

we can expect anything because down is not permanent.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

market is down it is normal case but we can expect some thing very good.
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

It is common in investment there is down and there is a rise. It has become part of an investment if it is down it will certainly rise again. Grin
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Yes Indeed the market is now in a critical period but I am sure the market will return to normal in the near future and everyone also hopes the market will return to normal in no time
ImageProtect

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Last year at this time BTC was hovering around $2500+/- with steady upward momentum before exploding around November.
I'm hoping it does the same thing this year because it's trending similarly. The only issue I'm having is whether or not to buy now or see if it drops more.
I'm on the fence. Maybe this year it hovers around $6500+/- and explodes again? I can only dream it hits $50K.
To buy now and HODL or wait a few more weeks to see if prices drop some more? THAT is the question!
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

I always believe cryptocurrency will increase in the next few months especially for the end of the year, save better than sell

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Bitcoin and the entire market have been taking a beating since the 20k run started to decline. It's mostly downhill from there up to this point and people have made a lot of expectations and predictions about when bitcoin will recover, some even speculating when a new all time high would be achieved. With most rumors and news about btc leaning on the negative, and with people already being aware that this market can plunge this way, I don't see why we should be surprised that this market is acting like this.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Nobody seems to be talking about it here on steemit but the price of cryptocurrencies has been taking a beating this past week. If you're new to cryptocurrency and you haven't developed the discipline to hold on to your coins during times like this, it could be a very scary time specially if you have invested your money as I did.

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

Well, I think that the market is down because of what we think is the worlds’s way of telling us that bitcoin is unstable and it is suffering from setbacks such as this if we are not careful. I think that bitcoin is a pill that we swallow and think that it is a potion that can cure all of our ailments when in reality it just means that we are becoming more and more dependent on it without really studying what it is than what we experienced from the past
Your right. The up and down price movement is normal in the cryptocurrency what is abnormal for me is when people reacts negatively and makes harsh comments about it every time the price is down.  I just dont get it! People or investors must study first before they join into this business they must understand that volatile mean constant change of price it will be down and up and on the same u and down movement.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Market sentiments are the major reason behind the movement of price.  Nowdays the price is down because bear mode is running.  Whenever the bull mode is in the market; everyone tries to buy more and more.  And as a result; the price rises more and more.
Opposite is true in bear mode.  No body wants to buy.  They fear buying.  So as  a result; the price if not falls also not rises.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

The valuation of bitcoin is very volatile and it depends on the number of investors investing into bitcoin and specifically the big whales who use to spent a huge amount into bitcoin and second thing on which the valuation of bitcoin depends is demand and supply of bitcoin, this time the market is down because there are less investors investing into bitcoin because of negative rumours spread about bitcoin and I think this is the best time to invest into bitcoin and then hold.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I don't think you need to invest more than you can afford anyway. this is the main rule that allows you to safely give your money to grow
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

i think we should just be optimistic that the market can go up again. we all invested in this afterall.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

These are great lessons to learn from an experience crypto fan, thank for a job well done, I believe every crypto community member will take these lessons seriously. Again I think whatever that goes down will surely goes up again, altcoins prices would soon up again. This is the financial laws of inertia.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

I don't think anybody knows the real reasons why. Probably just a few whales deciding to cash out and then a knock on effect.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

It think it's down because it has grown abrupt and was bound to explode in our faces.once it's become stable and grows steadily it won't be a problem the Major issues was it unexpected and uncontrollable growth in a short period of time.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

you can say it correction... without such corrections the market can not be said to be a healthy market.. so such corrections happens Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Security Issues

Government Regulation

The Sky Isn't Falling

You lost me bud.
Seriously.

Some countries like Germany, refund (sorry don't know right word for that) money on your loss. Like if you make profit, you have to pay taxes, right? So if you lose you can apply for tax refund. I think that is what he meant.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: