Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitao is 100% a SCAM !!!  (Read 2488 times)
proslash

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

hello

yeah I doubt that it is serious ico - the team is weak and not verified at all in some ico sweb.

in terms of support in telegram she s so weak when I started to ask some questions.
I sent email to support lol they never get back to me.

make your own research

I wont invest at all  - looks bullshit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

This shit doesn't look good! ...

How the fuck did Arbitao obtain over 2K subscribers - up from ~100-200 a few days ago - in spite of our best efforts on this board in exposing their scammy asses?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

How the fuck did Arbitao obtain over 2K subscribers - up from ~100-200 a few days ago - in spite of our best efforts on this board in exposing their scammy asses?
Math class is so boring, lets advertise arbitao scam to naive people with fake facebook/twitter accounts and earn some cash
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

Math class is so boring, lets advertise arbitao scam to naive people with fake facebook/twitter accounts and earn some cash

Says who that quadratao equation is so boring? ...

hfaz63

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Their pre-sale ICO started today and stupid people are funding Bitconnect 2.0. What can we do?

I hate to see these mother fucking scammers slow the progress crypto is making during these hard times.. Huh Huh Huh Huh
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Their pre-sale ICO started today and stupid people are funding Bitconnect 2.0. What can we do?

I hate to see these mother fucking scammers slow the progress crypto is making during these hard times.. Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes, the same mentality of scammers who slowed the progress of the Internet as it was coming into vogue. Oh I pine for the early days of the Net when trying to watch a Jethro Tull music video with a 56k dial-up modem, then masturbate to still images of partially clad women goats.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

I think a lot of ToS matches with other project and that doesn't mean that they're copying them

I concur. I suggest you borrow as much money as possible from your family and friends, max out your credit card, and get a second mortgage on your home so to invest it all in Arbitao. I mean, just look at what you can earn each and every month ...

https://app.arbitao.com/en/dashboard

You better hurry, though, for they've already sold 42% of their first such advantageous bonus round offering much WOW profits.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Chaos in Arbitao Telegramland, as they've starting taking trading deposits (min. $100) and "begun trading" and fucked up big style.
Neither Bounties or referral commissions have been credited, "profits" not allocated and where they have, the realization that it's not real money till October (when the Arbitao exchange is supposed to open), till then just pretty numbers on a page, has not gone down very well with large numbers of investors.
If he/she is to be believed, a poster named "Botmaster" is saying that the prettypicture Arbitao "trades" being shown on some dashboards do not correspond with the reality of prices on the exchanges at the time.
Quelle surprise.

Jobsworth admin "Olivia T" is firefighting pretty much on her own, even to the point of denying the site will be closed

Disillusioned, angry and suspicious is probably an accurate description of the current Telegram mood.
I should imagine the tension will ratchet up and up and the wait until CASH OUT day (sometime in OctoberR) will seem like forever....

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

If he/she is to be believed, a poster named "Botmaster" is saying that the prettypicture Arbitao "trades" being shown on some dashboards do not correspond with the reality of prices on the exchanges at the time.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the first one to depict that trades transacted are nothing more than RSS feeds at best.

On an unrelated matter, see by last post in the Arbitao-a-ding-dong's thread.

lucag74

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Fact
1) Capital lock for 250 days
2) To much Multi-level deep affiliation
3) 800.000.000 coin

For sure i don't invest and for me is not complete scam, i mean he don't run away with money when ico end but you don't make money for sure. The scheme remember me something like arbitracoin .

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Fact
1) Capital lock for 250 days
2) To much Multi-level deep affiliation
3) 800.000.000 coin

For sure i don't invest and for me is not complete scam, i mean he don't run away with money when ico end but you don't make money for sure. The scheme remember me something like arbitracoin .

Amazing, exactly how did an arbitrage site become a BitConnect-esque site? I wonder if the scaffolding-removal boys had anything to do with it.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

How much longer do we have to wait till the Investards come around cryin' 'bout being fucked up the ass sans lube by Arbitao?

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Well, they quit emailing me and no longer post on their Telegram. Hey, maybe they're still busy putting the scaffolding up around Big Ben, hence also why they haven't been back to this board as promised. Meanwhile, I've been busy: http://yutu.co.in/wp-content/uploads/YuTuCoin-White-Paper.pdf.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Meanwhile, somewhere on the planet lunch is being prepared:

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2293203

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
mallorcagold
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

arbitao is just another lending scam ICO but its put in a new jacket called arbitrage.

true people can make good money from arbitrage but it is just impossible to guarantee such kind of profits made from arbitrage on such a huge investment amount.

to arbitrage you need to divide your capital over 10-15 different exchanges + on every exchange you need to purchase a bunch of different coins before you can arbitrage. it has no use that there is a possible trade and you just do not hold that coin. On their website there is a list with trades every fucking second. But you can easily put something like that on any site. They must provide the proofs of their actual trades they make.

But I am sure they won't do that cause they probably even aren't trading.

Investors will get fucked once again

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
zastil

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

This made me laugh when finding a review on youtube look what recommended next haha.

http://www.zastil.com/Capture.PNG

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

arbitao is just another lending scam ICO but its put in a new jacket called arbitrage.

true people can make good money from arbitrage but it is just impossible to guarantee such kind of profits made from arbitrage on such a huge investment amount.

to arbitrage you need to divide your capital over 10-15 different exchanges + on every exchange you need to purchase a bunch of different coins before you can arbitrage. it has no use that there is a possible trade and you just do not hold that coin. On their website there is a list with trades every fucking second. But you can easily put something like that on any site. They must provide the proofs of their actual trades they make.

But I am sure they won't do that cause they probably even aren't trading.

Investors will get fucked once again

At one time, perhaps still, they did provide proof of trades, albeit I proved beyond doubt that they were all contrived.

Full Disclosure: Jim Balsko claims that I once stated to him that I get paid for trolling from some dude in Canada, of which I'm on record in stating that if anybody on this planet can definitively prove that I've ever gotten paid for dissing or trolling some brand, The theymos has my permission to ban all 729 user accounts I have on this piece of shit forum (in the voice of Leroy Fodor).

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

This made me laugh when finding a review on youtube look what recommended next haha.

Now that is hilarious!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Now that is hilarious!

Rumor has it that the scaffold surrounding Big Ben collapsed due to ... wait for it ... gravity, gravity that doesn't exist in a Flat-earth model. Speaking of shit not existing, how's everybody ROIs coming along for those who invested in Arbitao?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: