Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is Great, But How Many Persons Know That?  (Read 3178 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is very useful unfortunately first talk of some people all over the world that this is scam so i example the advantage and disadvantage we all have different experience still i'm sure in the future all here will turn to popular that's why cryptocurrency run always remember that the legit will stay and not the scam therefore in the future we can assure that this is spread already all over the world because of what cryptocurrency can brings to us and continue to enhance more
Long ago in the past people were thinking about bitcoin that it is just a scamming but now people are aware of it that bitcoin is full of profit and it has a lot o benefits, almost every county now is promoting bitcoin ins their place because of bitcoin best impact on the economical state of the country, bitcoin is a network which is now spread on the map of the world as each and every country knows about it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Weis aims to provide social media and digital marketing services to provide more awareness of cryptocurrencies and how we will reform a user friendly platform to filter the huge amount of information available to those entering the crypto market and to those already operating within it.

Ethereum smart contract technology will be used to provide a streaming media platform designed to put new and emerging talent shoulder to shoulder with established artists and household names, and in turn bringing more users and awareness to crypto.

However, there are so many more cool reasons why the project will thrive, especially the token.

You can check their whitepaper very carefully under the token section to understand what I am talking about.

To read up more about their project, please check their website here - https://weishub.com/
You can also quickly scan through their ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3495546.msg36235747#msg36235747
Or join them on telegram to follow up on project updates - https://t.me/weishub
There are lots of people that knows about Bitcoin and not everyone is meant to know about it. By the way everyone has choice and you don’t force them to go for something they don’t like. In this world I believe that one thing that rules is fiat… A cryptocurrency can’t replace it.

If you’re waiting for a day when cryptocurrency will replace fiat then it’s a waste of time. Cryptocurrency has its own purpose and it has nothing to do with such, so you better focus now and achieve something when there is still time.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

As far as I know, there's no exact figure as to how many are into crypto right now. Perhaps a good gauge is how big the trading volumes are, but its not accurate. Crypto is still in its infancy though, we may have reach greater audience, but we haven't gone to the top as of yet. There's a lot of people who still doubts crypto and don't realized the opportunity it can give to us. All know that crypto is a scam, rat poison and other things so negative that you won't even want to learn it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

We can't determine the number of a person who knows bitcoin.
we can't also count the number of addresses from bitcoin wallet because there are wallets with many addresses.
we can't count the number of wallets as people using many wallets for security.
and we will be countless for a long time or forever.
UniQue7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

It honestly doesn't matter how many people know now but wait until more time passes eventually it will become known by the masses, then it will gradually be accepted better and understood better, right now though it's great.
bitcolic

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

most of people prolly heard about crypto but real explosion will become after crypro enter our daily lifes..
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Weis aims to provide social media and digital marketing services to provide more awareness of cryptocurrencies and how we will reform a user friendly platform to filter the huge amount of information available to those entering the crypto market and to those already operating within it.

Ethereum smart contract technology will be used to provide a streaming media platform designed to put new and emerging talent shoulder to shoulder with established artists and household names, and in turn bringing more users and awareness to crypto.

However, there are so many more cool reasons why the project will thrive, especially the token.

You can check their whitepaper very carefully under the token section to understand what I am talking about.

To read up more about their project, please check their website here - https://weishub.com/
You can also quickly scan through their ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3495546.msg36235747#msg36235747
There are lots of people that knows about Bitcoin and not everyone is meant to know about it. By the way everyone has choice and you don’t force them to go for something they don’t like. In this world I believe that one thing that rules is fiat… A cryptocurrency can’t replace it.

If you’re waiting for a day when cryptocurrency will replace fiat then it’s a waste of time. Cryptocurrency has its own purpose and it has nothing to do with such, so you better focus now and achieve something when there is still time.
I am not agree with your thinking because mate if you take a deep look of the market you will get to know that market has turned to the digital system now, it has a lot of payment  and shopping places, bitcoin is for sure getting the place of bitcoin infect it is getting above fiat now because it is double in benefits some are using  it as payment and some are using it as an asset so don’t worry about eh market just trust on it keep investing and convince them to use who are not having trust on it
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I live in Kazakhstan. And we have few people who know about the crypto currency. And those who have not heard much about crypto, treat it negatively, although not even trying to learn something about it
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

Yes cryptocurrency is very great, but we cannot predict how many persons know that. 80% of the people now know about bitcoin. Because bitcoin would change many people lifestyles. Many of the youngsters now doing bitcoin as their main job. It will give more benefits, people can earn lot from bitcoin. This makes bitcoin very famous among the people. People are now very much interested to invest in bitcoin for their future.
I don't think that 80% of world population know about the bitcoin because if they know then the bitcoin will reach more expensive and the current users of bitcoin is very very less and most of them were using it for trading.But if the people knows about bitcoin they still afraid now because of the huge dump from the beginning of this year but we need to take risks if we want to make money.
The bitcoin awareness in first world countries among the young population is very high but there is a big problem, most of them do not have the money to invest, I remember that when I had that age I had almost no money and I was not going to invest it in something like bitcoin, so adoption will take a while not only because of technological factors but generational factors will play a role as well.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

Very few people know, but in my opinion, there are now a lot of people who know about Cryptocurrency through social networks, youtube, newspapers, television. It is great if everyone has positive thoughts about Cryptocurrency. Electronic money and blockchain technology will positively change our lives.
It is a fact that very few people know about cryptocurrency but in the near future majority of the people from all over the world will come to know about cryptocurrency, especially when Facebook launch their own crypto and advertise it on their site more and more people will come to know about crypto. Then they will take interest and will put their money for earning more money.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Everybody doesn’t need to know about it, only those that are into the area of investment and such are the ones that needs to know about it. You shouldn’t be expecting someone who is a doctor to come and sit down and be talking about Bitcoin, while they are supposed to focus on their patients.

You also shouldn’t expect someone who is a teacher to be focusing on Bitcoin and leave their job of teaching children in school. Let’s assume that you find out that your child’s school teacher is not being serious in teaching your child and only focuses on Bitcoin, will you be happy? No you won’t. So let things be as it is.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

In reality most of the people who use the internet and social media are aware and knows cryptocurrency, however only a certain percentage are interested to it as there are still many people who do not believe in it and its potential. While some of the thinks that it is just a ponzi scheme to get money from investor only the few brave joins the market because they have seen its potential.
In my community very little people know about cryptocurrency. They even don’t know the name of cryptocurrency. I myself try to talk to them about this digital currency and try to convince them for investment in crypto. Gradually they will understand this new currency and when they realize the importance of crypto they will put their money in it.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Yeah, I know about crypto and already invested some money in different crypto projects. Here are my list where I am involved- SciDex, Ethereum, Altcoin, PTC, BTC.
Alpinat

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

TODAY the cryptocurrency are known by many people in the world because of some news a positive news about it.  I am not saying that all of the people in the world know bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but in the situation right now the rate of popularity of digital currency is in the stage of rising.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Yes, they are great. I prefer investing in ICO, I experienced with it. Wink Cool Willing more ppl to know about Kelvin Blockchain, very interesting project with big future IMO. Smiley Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity.  Shocked
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

The participants are mostly invited. They do not know or do not have enough knowledge in this market. That's why they lost money and left it.
BTC is a good money. But it is subject to too much control. Government
Shark
They control the news on the market. We would be trapped without realizing it. Let's try and we'll get what we want

Indeed cryptocurrency is a great opportunity that we must learn to grow. Many people around the world are already aware about it but some are hesitant to become part of it. Knowing cryptocurrency is too risky and unregulated and too afraid to lost their investment.

There is no exact number of people who knows bitcoin, either to those people who  know it but do not engaged in it and those who know it and engaged themselves. We really don’t know how many.
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

Everybody doesn’t need to know about it, only those that are into the area of investment and such are the ones that needs to know about it. You shouldn’t be expecting someone who is a doctor to come and sit down and be talking about Bitcoin, while they are supposed to focus on their patients.

You also shouldn’t expect someone who is a teacher to be focusing on Bitcoin and leave their job of teaching children in school. Let’s assume that you find out that your child’s school teacher is not being serious in teaching your child and only focuses on Bitcoin, will you be happy? No you won’t. So let things be as it is.
When the real estate bubble crashed in the US a decade ago everyone was involved in it not only people in wall street but average people as well, it was not rare for people to try to flip houses and to this day there are many shows about flipping houses, so when the time comes in which bitcoin becomes very popular people from all social classes will talk about it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

When the real estate bubble crashed in the US a decade ago everyone was involved in it not only people in wall street but average people as well, it was not rare for people to try to flip houses and to this day there are many shows about flipping houses, so when the time comes in which bitcoin becomes very popular people from all social classes will talk about it.

are you talking about the dot com bubble that happend on year 2001? well if it is , then the dot com bubble is totally different from bitcoin because the dot come bubble was actually a well known invest on that time because that is also the start of the boom of internet and everyone is expecting that investing on those website can give them a good income on the future but unfortunately most of those sites have gone down and only few have survived , cryptos on the other hand is still new and few people are only knew about it .
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

It is true that there are lots of cryptocurrency out there. But most of them are fake and scam. Also there are few good cryptocurrency that have better idea and technology. Some people may not know about them . It will take some times to be acquainted in the public media.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is very useful unfortunately first talk of some people all over the world that this is scam so i example the advantage and disadvantage we all have different experience still i'm sure in the future all here will turn to popular that's why cryptocurrency run always remember that the legit will stay and not the scam therefore in the future we can assure that this is spread already all over the world because of what cryptocurrency can brings to us and continue to enhance more
Long ago in the past people were thinking about bitcoin that it is just a scamming but now people are aware of it that bitcoin is full of profit and it has a lot o benefits, almost every county now is promoting bitcoin ins their place because of bitcoin best impact on the economical state of the country, bitcoin is a network which is now spread on the map of the world as each and every country knows about it now.
I think 5-10% people know about cryptocurrency. My brother does not know about cryptocurrency, although I have told him many times about bitcoin and this campaign. It will take long time that the whole world will come to know about bitcoin and Altcoin. But I am sure this day will come no matter how much time it will take. We will have to wait for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: