Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is weed goods  (Read 1962 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:07:07 PM

weed is like medicine...! Smiley

Medicine for what?

Glaucoma it reduces the pressure build up in the eyes.

It helps reduce nausea in Cancer patience treated with chemotherapy.

It helps with insomnia.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:33:45 PM

I've done my fair share during college

It's less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes despite its legal status, but it is a terrible habit. The most dangerous thing about it is that it affects people without them knowing... you may feel like it's all just fun and harmless, but in reality it is holding you back (making you dull, lazy and less motivated). I wouldn't recommend doing it more than a few times, definitely not as a daily/weekly habit.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

It's less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes despite its legal status, but it is a terrible habit. The most dangerous thing about it is that it affects people without them knowing... you may feel like it's all just fun and harmless, but in reality it is holding you back (making you dull, lazy and less motivated). I wouldn't recommend doing it more than a few times, definitely not as a daily/weekly habit.

It is an easy habit to develop as well.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:16:59 AM

come to Poland Smiley
here most of us are smoking weed from years.

And what is true - it makes you more lazy. But! All depends on you. I feel like it is better to smoke a spliff than drink a beer. But I know what that means and I know what it is doing wrong to us because I felt it many times.

But. It is about fight with your lazyness Smiley and my point is that you can smoke weed and be crative and full of energy at a same time.
It just depend on your mentality.

What is dangerous, that you never never know what will happens to you.

So generally. Everything is for people - but if you are young better to keep away from any boozers because it might ruin your life.
You never, never know - but chances are quite large.

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:33:26 AM

come to Poland Smiley

And what is true - it makes you more lazy. But! All depends on you. I feel like it is better to smoke a spliff than drink a beer. But I know what that means and I know what it is doing wrong to us because I felt it many times.

I agree with that statement, it does depend on the person. I have a friend who goes to client meetings and does presentations after getting high, and he is amazing at it.... I could never imagine doing that.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:45:01 AM

weed is like medicine...! Smiley

Medicine for what?

Glaucoma it reduces the pressure build up in the eyes.

It helps reduce nausea in Cancer patience treated with chemotherapy.

It helps with insomnia.

My friend is making cookies with thc to his disabled son.

Before he started cookie therapy his son was very nerbous, angry, chaotic, he was shauting for hours for no reason. Just too crazy.

After cookies, his son is smiling, he is quiet and seems more happy.. Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:46:16 AM

come to Poland Smiley

I agree with that statement, it does depend on the person. I have a friend who goes to client meetings and does presentations after getting high, and he is amazing at it.... I could never imagine doing that.

When I was a student I could not imagine go to exam without spliff.
1st spliff (6AM) then pass exams Tongue

ps. I was quite good student Smiley most of exams passed in 1st time Tongue
DrHerbSmoker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:17:50 AM

Get At me for dem heeeeerbs
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:21:01 AM

It depends on the strain that you smoke. Most likely you were smoking Cannibus Indica this type of Marijuana is produces much more flower then Cannibas Sativa.

Cannibus Sativa is the one that give you more of a head high and does not affect your body much. It does not put you to sleep and actually makes you more energetic.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀