Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77887 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

if we compare the blockchains, it is correct that ethereum blockchain is faster and has a better network size. fees are so low. ethereum is really very good for these features. but bitcoin is still the major currency that dominate crypto market.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donn2012

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Is it possible to compare these two coins? Ethereum is a smart contract. and bitcoin is technology blockchain. The appointment is different and the potential is huge.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Apart from other coin that are designed to be faster, Bitcoin itself is developing a new technology called Lightning Network. It is not perfect but once it's finish you will be able to use bitcoin similar to debit card, load bitcoin onto lightning wallet when you want using the normal 20min transaction, after that the transferring via lightning network is almost instant.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Is it possible to compare these two coins? Ethereum is a smart contract. and bitcoin is technology blockchain. The appointment is different and the potential is huge.
I also feel that if these two coins cannot be compared, these two coins have their respective roles and advantages. I think it's very difficult to shift Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin that will always be number 1.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

I also feel that if these two coins cannot be compared, these two coins have their respective roles and advantages. I think it's very difficult to shift Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin that will always be number 1.
but nevertheless it is impossible not to agree with the fact that it is ethereum that is economically more promising and the most important in the use of coin. Thanks to the erc-20 platform ethereum will occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

Ethereum is much better as compared to the Bitcoin but it is very hard to beat the marketcap of bitcoin.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

Ethereum is much better as compared to the Bitcoin but it is very hard to beat the marketcap of bitcoin.
Bitcoin should remain a regular project that has a lot of people wanting to use it more than they would use Ethereum.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Ether and bitcoin are completely different coins and each is unique in its own way. On the air, you can create new projects while on bitcoin it is impossible, and bitcoin is already a kind of means of payment
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

btc and eth are different. I know bitcoin is a lot of use. and the ethereum is also used as a wallet. for our invested coins and the tokens to the ico that we are in.
the difference between the two coins is indeed very clear in terms of platform and the advantages of the developer system, BTC is arguably a big tree and altcoin like leaves that complement the shortcomings of BTC, but on the other hand ETH is one of the best alternative coins with a system that outperforms BTC deficiencies and becomes coin is rich with many ICO platforms. I think ETH and BTC are as good and as coins that are very much in demand by investors.
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

btc and eth are different. I know bitcoin is a lot of use. and the ethereum is also used as a wallet. for our invested coins and the tokens to the ico that we are in.
both are indeed the same coin and are often in use gan so although not the same they are become the fulcrum of development of other coins as well and can not separate well heck

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

I always wonder why people draw a comparison between $BTC and ETH. I think before you do this, find out what $BTC is meant to do and what ETH is for!! While one was designed to be a payment method, the other was created as A virtual machine to run distributed apps (DAPPs) $BTC has fulfilled its purpose in its own right, ETH was designed to run dAPPs, with the ETH token as a fuel for transactions on the ETH blockchain I think its is fulfilling that purpose too which is why you have everything; real and scam being tokenized. Although ETH was never thought to be a payment solution, some people  have decided to use it for convenience sakes, I believe both $BTC and ETH are wonderful in  the purpose for which they were designed.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

no, for now Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, Bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the mother of all coins so I think it is very difficult for Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin.
both is better to investment , and now bitcoin still strong than ethereum... one of proove you can check in coinmarketcap ethereum in rank 2 then in rank 1 always bitcoin
ethereum is good choice too when you want to invesment but so expensive to choice bitcoin
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Man, it is like comparing pan and duck. They have nothing in common! They are different crypto beings made for different goals

holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I like Et because it is better to withdraw the national currency.at eth is involved in the authorized IKO.Iza I prefer eth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Xcode7

Activity: 1078
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

no, for now Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, Bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the mother of all coins so I think it is very difficult for Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin.
both is better to investment , and now bitcoin still strong than ethereum... one of proove you can check in coinmarketcap ethereum in rank 2 then in rank 1 always bitcoin
ethereum is good choice too when you want to invesment but so expensive to choice bitcoin
I think ethereum is the best altcoin and when compared to bitcoin, what remains superior is bitcoin. but I agree that both can be made good investments. so to invest you can invest in both crypto and depend on your funds if you have large funds try investing in bitcoin and vice versa

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
this bcryp5ocurrencies can not be compared but still so many people want to compare them and i do not know why what it gives

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

I think ethereum is the best altcoin and when compared to bitcoin, what remains superior is bitcoin. but I agree that both can be made good investments. so to invest you can invest in both crypto and depend on your funds if you have large funds try investing in bitcoin and vice versa
both ethereum and bitcoin are graet ajd thpugh ethereum does not have its best time right now, i believw that we will see it changing soon

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

both ethereum and bitcoin are graet ajd thpugh ethereum does not have its best time right now, i believw that we will see it changing soon
maybe need a long time to change about ethereum price in the market, but no worry it sure thing
it best time to buy ethereum and hold when market changing
agree with Xcode7 that if you have more funds better to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin fast increase high price than ethereum tend to slowly
valkoun

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

Personally I can't compare these two coins. One of them the very first cryptocurrency with very limited issue. More convenient for calculations, but she has another also the minuses. For me they absolutely different are also not compatible.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

Ethereum is the king of ICO, no more no less. Ethereum is also in demand because it is convenient for Them to invest in ICO, since most ICOS are held on the Ethereum platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: