Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77885 times)
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
I won't really talk about ETH. Coins like Ethereum along with Paragon and Ripple are going great. They shall go high very soon therefore keep investing.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Talking about the market value of BTC is better than ETH. Speaking of applications, I think ETH will be better than BTC because ETH is the platform that runs all of the ICOs and Altcoin's future will be online payment, the application is empty.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

BITCOIN is the first cryptocurrency and for this reason the most reliable and trusted one. ETHEREUM on the other hand is regarded as the second best cryptocurrency which is the base of all the new projects. Both are best in their own way.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

I always find ETH better than Bitcoin, it has helped the market to change completely. One of the two major reasons that Bitcoin has raised $ 20k is coin lending and ICO
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

I think you should not compare BTC and ETH, since both coins have great potential and are aimed at their target audience. BTC remains the first representative of cryptocurrency with a large community and in the first place by capitalization, so it sets the trend for the whole crypto market. The blockchain ETH platform has adopted multiple ICO projects.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

There are some pretty solid and valid points raised about the advantages of the Ethereum cryptocurrency. Also, the fact that Ethereum is mostly preferred in most ico purchases due to ease of transaction is also valid. However, Ethereum has one of the most porous security as evident in the several scam occurrences perpetrated on the Ethereum blockchain. Most phishing scams and hacks are associated with the Ethereum blockchain. Also, the technology is too open source to a fault and this has given the opportunity to just about any newbie to build a token and evidently defraud people with it inform of tokensales. Ethereum has a lot more to do before it can truly realise its true potentials as the best cryptocurrency.
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

i can not make the comparission between these two  because both are my  favorite ones and i can not say the one is betterbecause it is not both of them have different values.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest one and ethereum is the most usable one. I think ethereum is way better than bitcoin because everything abotu ethereum is better than btc. Transactions Speed ERC20 tokens webwallets etc etc etc. But also i trust bitcoin in the same time. But it is clear ethereum will be more profitable than bitcoin in the future because ethereum is altcoin. I saw something in Telegram. That text says you have to buy and hold at least 1 bitcoin and after that you can use your money whatever you want in altcoins. That is very true. I am holding 1 btc and i am continue ethereum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

I always find ETH better than Bitcoin, it has helped the market to change completely. One of the two major reasons that Bitcoin has raised $ 20k is coin lending and ICO
I also think smart contracts have greatly helped in the development of the market. So the contribution of ETH to the market is invaluable. But at the same time, BTC is a pioneer of the market.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I really agree Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, starting with the amount of circulation and smart contracts, almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform, this cannot be fooled because ERC20 is more user-friendly, and faster... but Bitcoin will still have an appeal and will not be abandoned by the WHALES, large investors will continue to play in Bitcoin to control the price of the cryptocurrency market...

moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

i don t find it logical to  compare these two coins because  both are very good and different way of working so i can not say one is better than the other .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

Always Good coin has enough propularity so volume is good. If we check coinmarketcap Ethereum volume is 10-20 low form BTC daily volume.
cemetin54

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

It could not be. What ethereum has currently is its advantage over cryptocurrency and even bitcoin,.I think. But looking on the fact on how bitcoin is more influential, the currency that first create a deflation against inflation in the real world and thus is the main reason why many investors are choosing bitcoin, thus ethereum is in a hard position of competing bitcoin.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Actually we can change the reality that bitcoin is the number one in crypto. That means ethereum is the number 2. Bitcoin controls the rebound and not ethereum. t.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

bitcoin this coin which appeared the very first therefore it has a large capitalization, ethereum has a good idea

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

i think that is not.
i know now Ethereum is a most popular coin but Bitcoin also be the fisrt of cryptocurrency and no can replace Bitcoin.
yes in this time Ethereum in a glory but, how 5-10 years letter.
what Ethereum will same like this Huh
i don't think like that.
I still believe that ETH is better than BTC in some respects and although both coins are great and profitable, ETH is more flexible and compatible with other projects.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

In some way yeas, vecause it cheaper, but from the other side bitcoin is the best and ethereum developing team should make something new for making price raise

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

I think that's your own opinion everyone is entitle to their own opinion, in my own opinion bitcoin is still better and stronger than any other coin, anything that affects bitcoin, affects everyone other coins in the market as we have been witnessing these days.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

In some way yeas, vecause it cheaper, but from the other side bitcoin is the best and ethereum developing team should make something new for making price raise
The price required for fee in bitcoin blockchain has now become affordable, it's not that expensive anymore like last year after the implementation of lightning network that in my opinion contribute a lot to reduce the overall traffic so that the blockchain is not that crowded anymore.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

Not true, Bitcoin has become the key to the success of the crypto market besides that Etherher has its own market, and clearly in terms of marketing and bitcoin etherum the coin has a different purpose

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: