Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEX exchange pay you 40% of dividends  (Read 111 times)
mark__s (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Hello everyone I discovered this young exchange (called CoinEX) with its proprietary currency CET, used for discounts on fees and various bonuses, which allows among other things to receive 40% of profits divided proportionally among all the holders of CET, in moreover, if you have at least 10k of it, it's possible to literally mine the CETs (in masternodes style) in order to generate passive income that joins the dividends of the utilities that periodically start. What do you think? I think it's a good thing (the competition of exchange is always good for users) and I also think that buying CET is now an excellent investment, it's worth 1600 satoshi at the moment but it's going up a lot. The site is brand new but very well done and also the application works very well. There are a lot of contests, airdrop and bonuses for holders of this coin, which is not even on coinmarketcap and is doing very well! Take a look at this exchange and if by chance I have been useful you can use this link for registration: https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=hgqca
Good trading everybody!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: