Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the national currency of the United States  (Read 525 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will replace the dollar. It doesn't have the necessary characteristics. I believe that crypto currency is the future currency, but bitcoin will not replace the dollar. A separate currency will be developed for these purposes. This is much more meaningful. Think about it.
Concerning the conspiracy to create bitcoin, it does not make sense at all. I do not think that the billionaires are behind his creation. Sleep soundly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will replace the dollar. It doesn't have the necessary characteristics. I believe that crypto currency is the future currency, but bitcoin will not replace the dollar. A separate currency will be developed for these purposes. This is much more meaningful. Think about it.
Concerning the conspiracy to create bitcoin, it does not make sense at all. I do not think that the billionaires are behind his creation. Sleep soundly.

I agree, and I dont think it was created for that purpose too. And it is hard to replace the US Dollars because it had established long ago already, bitcoin is still new and is still striving for its reputation and price.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Over the next 10 years, the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach $ 100 trillion, 10% of which will be accounted for by bitcoin. This forecast was voiced by a well-known venture investor Tim Draper in an interview with TheStreet.

A long-time supporter of bitcoin said that the fiat currencies will be out of circulation very soon. Draper also said that he has enough crypto currency to live in the next four to five years without needing anything. Therefore, he is not interested in keeping money in fiat currencies, since they are depreciating over time.

"Recently I talked with people from the Federal Reserve and told them that they should look for a new job in the next 10 years, because during this time there will be no need to use centralized currencies," he said.

According to Draper, if Donald Trump had asked him to develop a "US crypto-currency policy," he would first of all make bitcoin a national currency.

"I think that in the next four years there will be a big change, and people will make mass purchases in the crypto currency," the investor suggested.

In his opinion, the US needs to create a separate body to regulate the crypto-currency market, which would not be subordinated to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Link to the source https://forklog.com/tim-drejper-ya-by-sdelal-bitkoin-natsionalnoj-valyutoj-ssha/

I have my own opinion about this. Do you think that bitcoin was invented to replace the dollar system with crypto currency? Are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers standing behind this plan? Will there be global decentralization or will global financial slavery await us?

it is really impossible.
no bank or no national currency want a rival for itself.
they are scam news or ideas. no coin can be used for a national currrency.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Do not be surprised by this one country, America is a big and advanced country. Americans do not want to be left out of other countries so America wants to make bitcoin as the national currency.
That is pretty right because Bitcoin is a decentralize crypto and it cannot be claimed by any country. It can rather become an international currency and not a national. Having a status of international currency, it will be accepted by all the countries around the world and might even outshine US dollar. This is a reality that the number of Bitcoin users in America is the most than any other country but this does not mean that Bitcoin will be claimed as an American currency.
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

This would be cool Cheesy Isn't it the land of the free?

It's hard it ever happens, but just the possibility makes me believe in that sentence saying that not hodling any bitcoin is almost imprudent.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is American. I don't know why you have such a point. I think Bitcoin is a country that does not belong to any country.

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I do not believe that exactly bitcoin will become the official currency of any state. Most of the coins found are already owned by whales. For the national economy, a more flexible cryptocurrency is needed.
Whales are those who hold large amounts of Bitcoin. I think that only when the government solves the problem of manipulating the price of the whale. Of course, Bitcoin will become the official currency of the world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

The idea is good and but I dont think this phenomenon will start from USA, a country like Malta can implement cryptocurrencies way faster than USA because it is small and very less people to educate.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

That is quite an imagination right there because the United States is at present foot dragging in taking cryptocurrency mainstream and yet that could mean missing out of great opportunities in what is set to define the future of money and the financial world in general. I quite understand any initial skepticism but they should pass that stage by now. Bitcoin is set to be adopted en mass across the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: