Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

This is actually a basic personal in humans when it comes to money,when they see the value of assets in emotional into a panic and the mind are no longer controlled.If someone already knows what a basic in the world of crypto on up and down price with extreme of course he will be more calm and do the more analysis again.Because of the decision taken with the calm will produce amazing results also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

This is actually a basic personal in humans when it comes to money,when they see the value of assets in emotional into a panic and the mind are no longer controlled.If someone already knows what a basic in the world of crypto on up and down price with extreme of course he will be more calm and do the more analysis again.Because of the decision taken with the calm will produce amazing results also

Yes I do agree with this statement. Complaints when the market is down is what most of the people do. I guess it’s one of their ways of dealing in the market but an experienced cryptocurrency users would find market deflation as just  a normal thing and would not even think of panic selling.

Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

That is the basic thing in business and investment. No one wants to accept loss. Downtrend is a necessity that occurs in the volatility of the market. I also admit that I do not want this. But in fact, things are going to be different. Just be patient enough to wait for the market to stabilize and grow. That will be a success.
kumablack

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

folks will always cry and lament whenever they lose on their investments, in this case, the price of bitcoin falling , it is normal for people to express their fears especially seeing that there are a lot of inexperienced people who are in crypto right now.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

They complain because bitcoin market doesn't meet their expectation. And this kind of people are usually those who have no enough knowledge about the flow of crypto market.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Actually people complains because at the first place the prices of bitcoin always varries going ups and downs. Therefore whenever the coin prices goes down several people complains because th3 exchange to their coins is to become so low.
blckhawk

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

People who cried a lot in the price drop does not belong in here. They're just focused on the negative side of the price, of course all of us was disappointed because we all want a good profit and regarding to this price drop, we were all upset. This is all good from others because they can buy a lot because the price is low. Bad from the other side because if you sell, you'll lose. In this world, you must be a good observer and a risk-taker.  It this case, it's either take advantage as an investor, and hold your coin you owned now or you'll face loss and defeat. It is not always a win-win situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Just because we are impatient  and always want to make profit quickly just like the day of hyip.... we need to learn how to calm for any situation we found the Crypto
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Everyone that has invested money in crypto will always complain whenever the market is down. And they are those who had high expectations for crypto, in a market like this they become disturbed and start panicking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Sadum

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I agree with you and if you laugh see the thread asking or tell whether bitcoin is dying? I am contrary to you I am very annoyed to that person because I think they are like a fool who asks his home address to me! Come on, start from here we talk healthy as you say above. Thank you for making the discussion in this Forum fresh!

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Cabecabean12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

In my opinion, the person who complains does not match the investor, we need to learn how patience for every situation we find in Crypto, Everyone wants to win, no one wants to be defeated. Because human nature is always selfish. because I'm sure bitcoin prices will increase significantly in the future
thanks Smiley
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
We complain every time the market is down probably its because we always expect the market to go up and of course would always want to have gains on the investment too. But we all know that wont happen, because the market keeps on fluctuating so there is no assurance yet that it is bearish or bullish.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

because some of them that called "trader" just want get profit as soon as possible , if they get profit they just quite , and if they get loss they blame everything because of that
that just my opinion
Yucco

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

Everyone that has invested money in crypto will always complain whenever the market is down. And they are those who had high expectations for crypto, in a market like this they become disturbed and start panicking.
So it happens with the one who first invested. He does not understand that this is the norm. It seems to him that he is deceived and therefore he thinks that his complaints are capable of helping him.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies will grow a lot more as it's now more and more recognized as a entirely new asset class with real world usage. It's not just basement dwellers or kids with no market experience who invests in it, or focus on it.

Bull and bear market is cyclic, so stop being too pessimistic every time a dip happens. Nothing is raising or falling forever.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

i once saw a pix mixed on facebook of a guy, a suppose bitcoin investor looking very good and well dressed as at when bitcoin was booming, and the other side of the pix the same guy looking hagard and tattered and a caption on the pix was ''BITCOIN INVESTOR, BEFORE AND NOW'' and you see experienced cryptomaniac posting such pix therebye discouraging and scaring young investor from coming to invest in the market. this is the time to share and post positive things about bitcoin, and as an experienced cryptomaniac i am buying more bitcoin now and hold till a further rise in price which is very certain, then sell and make profit.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Yeah, we should be more patient in accepting this reality. Indeed there are times when the market conditions above and at some point under the circumstances. This is a test for bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This is a test of patience and mental exams for crypto currency players, whether the holders of the crypto currency remain patient with this situation or will surrender to the state of this secular market. We should be wiser in seeing this situation. I personally judge that this situation is only temporary. If I have more money then I will use this situation to buy lots of crypto currency coins with cheap price. I am sure once the crypto currency market will rise again. All just a matter of time.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

People get irritated and complains because we all are greedy  Grin and want profit in short span of time and even immediately if possible. Yeah, not all of them are greedy, but most of them who complains are either greedy or impatient or maybe or surely sometimes both greedy and impatient. Also I won't deny that fear here also plays a role, even I get frightened every time it dips Cheesy but its just I control my emotion.

Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Because we lose money, the sole purpose of people to invest in this market is because they think it will be profitable. No one is happy to lose money
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

maybe for those who always complain because it only sees the price should go up every day, I think it is a silly thing, to which ever complain. Maybe you should learn to be patient from now on so as not to always complain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: