Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I do agree with you. But maybe, those people who complained negatively about the market price down weren't risk takers. People who chose to invest on something should also be confident and hopeful in their investment. Knowing that they've studied enough their decision about investing and being calm whether the market is down or up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Some investors purchase during all time high as a result of FOMO. You can't blame these people because their portfolio already at loss and and they felt discouraged . You know, they have high expectations in Bitcoin and it turn out not alright. . Along these lines, their mindset right currently it's encompassed by pessimism.  The bear won, and I hope it will end soon.

mospail

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

When does your long time start from ? If we the performance in this year, I see a  lot of fluctuations and overall it is in red.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Mostly people who had invested durng the pick of high value are the ones who complain about price drop and mostly the daily trader as well. But if you are doing a long term investment you will just wait till your investment recovers even it is on downtime now.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

obviously everyone will surely complain, let alone the investors would be frightened by what they face because this is related to their business, afraid to lose, but sure and hope the green bitcoin tomorrow is back.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

When does your long time start from ? If we the performance in this year, I see a  lot of fluctuations and overall it is in red.

Dude, looking at it from the start of this year means starting from a decline or correction from an unusual all time high. Of course you'll see red. Try to look at the bigger picture and start from 2016. Then you'll feel a but better knowing that the trend btc is following is still heading for something good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

I think those people who are complaining are the one who's being unpatient and discouraged with just a bit changes that bitcoin's market is taking. We should always keep our trust no matter how volatile it is.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I myself is also complaining but I was guided by the other people who are here and to those messages that says the market is just playing  normal. And bullish time will soon to come.. Those who buy at high price are panic and selling their coin because they want to cut their loses.. In my case, I keep on holding until the pump will come to action.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

In my own opinion, we complain when the price is low because we always want to earn a high profit in a short period of time which is wrong. We need patience in waiting for the right time to sell our bitcoin. We don't need to complain about the price because the price is unstable. We don't know what will be the price in the future so just wait.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

To be honest, I haven’t companied even once. I don’t see any point in this jus waste of my time. And now more and more people are interested in crypto, so for smart ones dropping is not a reason to be out. May be even an opportunity to invest, while price is low.

Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

I agree with that , when the price are low it's a right time to buy , and every ''good trader'' should know it . Newcomers and week people mostly fail bcs they dont want to learn and aren't patience , basic rules :''don't invest money which u cnt lose'' ''buy when is low sell when i high''(I know it's not that easy just buy as low sell higher , but u can recgnize from it that u wont buy btc in his peak , or when price jumps very high . it is  not smart but people still doing it ...)    . Btc will rise again and that's is just the question of the time. Also agree with healty discussion and spreading community it will helps to growe , but not with pump and dump i thnik it's not helaty , btc should rise ''slowly'' and become more stable if we want use it as our main currency .
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

To be honest, I haven’t companied even once. I don’t see any point in this jus waste of my time. And now more and more people are interested in crypto, so for smart ones dropping is not a reason to be out. May be even an opportunity to invest, while price is low.

This is indeed no way to stop to invest Bitcoin there and feel the fear because Bitcoin has decreased.

fbtdarkhorse

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin down is not a problem. Because not always bitcoin should go up. But our expectations are all bitcoin stable or if it can go up. But it can all be said to be difficult.
The bitcoin will rise in the future if we are going to believe it. Optimistic assumptions will help to rise bitcoin.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Because we want always bitcoin market to grow and earn on it. We do not want to lose our money anyway and this is why many of the investors are complaining why bitcoin market price falls down. Well we should let them complain because we do not have any choice and that is to let our emotions to let go to minimize stress from the market price fall down.
Esteler

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I think a lot of things are felt every bitcoin holder. They feel uneasy, hesitant in determining a decision when the current price fall. It is very sad indeed when the price drops dramatically but I remain calm in the face of all because it is becoming commonplace that bitcoin will go down for some time to come and I am sure it will recover as soon as possible and the market will get better again.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Good observation! You nailed it.  Many investors are complaining while the cryptocurrency price is low which I think normal reaction for anyone who thinks that his investment continues to drop. Their reaction is just a product of their depression that might lead to panic selling of their bitcoins and their altcoin possession that they might regret when the bitcoin price recover again.  This phenomenon should not treat pessimistically instead optimistically through taking it as an advantage to add crypto possession into their portfolio instead of selling it.  I also agree with you that healthy discussion must encourage.  I also think that more information dissemination regarding the bitcoin volatility nature must discuss so, new investors become confident to enter into the crypto world if they understand that the inflation of price is healthy in this market.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Mostly newbies in cryptocurrency would panic this dip market, I think let them sell this dip price so that they will learn their lesson once the bitcoin recover and I'm sure they will hold next time if the price is dump.
Icon95

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Good observation! You nailed it.  Many investors are complaining while the cryptocurrency price is low which I think normal reaction for anyone who thinks that his investment continues to drop. Their reaction is just a product of their depression that might lead to panic selling of their bitcoins and their altcoin possession that they might regret when the bitcoin price recover again.  This phenomenon should not treat pessimistically instead optimistically through taking it as an advantage to add crypto possession into their portfolio instead of selling it.  I also agree with you that healthy discussion must encourage.  I also think that more information dissemination regarding the bitcoin volatility nature must discuss so, new investors become confident to enter into the crypto world if they understand that the inflation of price is healthy in this market.
Wow. You guys have really motivated me by your words. I nearly sold my few coins left but i will stop and rather buy more. But am surprised this wonderful post has been given only one merit. I dont have some to add
rain_road

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

This is the common psychology of investors. When the market goes down instead of complaining why we do not go to find out the cause and find a way to fix. If you do the above then you will be more profitable instead of capital losses.
sultansulaiman10

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

We do not know what is in the minds of many people. They always listen to negative news and then become a panic every time the bitcoin price is falling. we think if the bitcoin price goes down. use the most appropriate time to buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: