Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
blckchainr03

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

Its only natural to feel this way when the price of your coin is down. Especially if the value of the coin is determined by governments. With AML Bitcoin you will not have this problem the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

Because some people especially newcomers have the mindset of getting an easy roi or earning fast from their investment. Maybe they are just unlucky to start at high price and the market falls down the following week. My advise for them is to stop complaining and learn how the market works. Just hold your cryptos because they will always come back soon.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

we shouldn't need to complain with the market that is down because crypto has a fluctuating price, we must be able to keep thinking positively because at a low price it will provide an opportunity for us to buy so we will have more crypto
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

If you complain when the market is down, then it means you never believed in the coin before invested in it. Once the project is good, no matter how bad the general market will be, that particular coin will surely rise again. Just have hope in bitcoin.

People can't help it. It's normal to feel that way when you're seeing your money plunge in value. Though i agree with you in a way that if you know what you've put yourself inyo and you're looking beyond the current market state, there's no reason to complain.

the other guy above is correct . there is no need to complain if you are already aware about your investment , those guys that keep on complaining are just noobs when it comes to crypto business.  

in my case i did not ever complain about the price of cryptos because i am already aware that all cryptos are volatile . i will only start to complain if i got scammed by joining on some campaigns , not because im a newbie on joining a campaign but because some campaigns are seem to be decieving and promising .

I do agree on you, people should expect that the price of bitcoins is unpredictable because the market is based on demand and supply, that is the reason why you should take advantage of cryptocurrency every time the market prices are dropping.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Its only natural to feel this way when the price of your coin is down. Especially if the value of the coin is determined by governments. With AML Bitcoin you will not have this problem the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.

Anyone can complain when the market prices are dropping but the best thing to do is just staying patient because the market prices are volatile so you can still expect for the value to pump up in the market anytime.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

People who came in crypto december 2017 will generally complain because they actually missed the bull rain Tongue Tongue

News news news and news keep yourself updated and I guess slowly people will understand and will be able to judge when the prices will rise and fall.
If that is not the case please stick to normal slow and steady day-trading....soon you will have something rather than nothing or complaining .
Look for small hard forks/bounty/airdrops and you will definitely earn something.
Be optimistic and happy trading all.

Enjoy.
icotoko

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

all because we lose money at such moments
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

When we have some expectation from something and if the result do not fulfill our expectation, it really make us disappointed and therefore then we complaint about it, but I think that the best strategy in such situation is to wait for the better time to come.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

They are just inpatient to wait for bitcoin to gradually rise to the top again. Looking at how the price is currently rising, I have hopes that what happened last year will repeat itself

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

the answer is simple we lose our money when the market falls, I think that complaints will be present even when it is positive
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I have never sold my bitcoin, even if it is "blooding", I don't know the people who give up Bitcoin and invest in the altcoin. I think if Bitcoin can't survive, then the altcoin can't survive!
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

We all want it to be in our way, but it will never be in the market.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Yes people complain when market is down because during this time period of downfall people suffer number of losses. There is no scope to make profits in the market and even people are left with the less amount of money in their hands. But downfall phase is not permanent after it sooner or later there will always be a rise in the market. So pump and dump in the market is the ongoing forever process. So better not to complain about it and go with the flow.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Yes people complain when market is down because during this time period of downfall people suffer number of losses. There is no scope to make profits in the market and even people are left with the less amount of money in their hands. But downfall phase is not permanent after it sooner or later there will always be a rise in the market. So pump and dump in the market is the ongoing forever process. So better not to complain about it and go with the flow.
Well, I think the novice traders or the people new to the market are the only ones who complain in the declining market. They are the inexperienced investors that are more likely to suffer a loss when the price falls but they need to understand that how to cope up with the decreasing market and avoid complaining...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

One more fork is soon coming and at the present moment I can see price is gradually rising.
So I guess its time to trade rather than complaing Shocked
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Because some people especially newcomers have the mindset of getting an easy roi or earning fast from their investment. Maybe they are just unlucky to start at high price and the market falls down the following week. My advise for them is to stop complaining and learn how the market works. Just hold your cryptos because they will always come back soon.
In fact they come the join the bitcoin world because they have heard stories about the profit that people have already got from bitcoin, I think that those new investors who have recently joined or invested money in bitcoin, I think that they are the luckiest people, because bitcoin rice is already trading too much low and we are not expecting any more decrease in bitcoin price.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

I have never sold my bitcoin, even if it is "blooding", I don't know the people who give up Bitcoin and invest in the altcoin. I think if Bitcoin can't survive, then the altcoin can't survive!

People who are selling their coins at the lowest price during tough times are not knowledgeable about the market and that is the reason why you should invest or hold your coins as early as today.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Though it is hard to watch your coins being down by about 90% of the amount you invested but selling them at a each price in this bear market is a very big mistake. Have faith that the market will recover soon
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I think it's natural to complain about the decline in bitcoin this year because it's so low, but don't let complaints turn into panic, and as much as possible to avoid panic, panic can be frustrating and choosing to sell low.

Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Everyday I am looking for which crpto had hit the bottom or double bottom to get some crypto.But the problem is with so many coins at present it gets very confusing  Wink Tongue.We are already in the bear market for a long time and this accumulation phase is going to be over soon so i guess we must stop complaining and get some crypto.And may be after we had accumulated then we can again start complaining. Grin Grin Grin Grin hehehe.Each day something going around in crypto world,Tether fud,stock market crash,exchange de-listing coins and 80% fuds and fake news are adding more panic to people.Market down means something more good is coming.Enjoy the bearish market,get some crypto.Happy trading all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: