Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency can replace the dollar  (Read 475 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Each e-currency or dollar has its own values as well as its own characteristics, which enrich our currency markets, which can not replace each other. complement each other more perfectly
I think that the crypto currency will be used as a means of payment, But only in the distant future. in any case, it is necessary that society is accustomed to the use of crypto currency and learn how to manage it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

i think that in the future a next generation of cryptos can replace the fiat currencies and the banks, the thing that i love of cryptos it that you can exchange coins from all the world without having access to a bank! that's revolutionary, we just need a greater adoption from the normal people and that will happen when new reliable blockchain will sort out, for now due to the low amount of people using them  there are a lot of fluctations of prices

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
prowellG

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

If bitcoin is to replace the dollar it needs to become less volatile a lot more handy, scalable and the big data usage has to be solved.
It has the potential to get there one day but i bet that another coin will get there first.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

It is very hard to believe that cryptocurrency can replace the dollar. It can used as an alternative payment method, but replace it is not something what I believe. Therefore I think that cryptocurrency will take an important place as alternative payment method, because it is transparant and fast.
Maybe you did not imagine it but so far, there is no better solution than decentralized digital currency to become a neutral international currency, CryptoCurrencies is not an alternative but this is the best solution at the moment.
I think some people who realize the importance of decentralization in international currency have started using crypto for their transactions.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

If bitcoin is to replace the dollar it needs to become less volatile a lot more handy, scalable and the big data usage has to be solved.
It has the potential to get there one day but i bet that another coin will get there first.
in any case, the society will lose interest in bitcoin if its price stabilizes and it reaches a dead end. Today, many investors make deposits in Bitcoin, because there are predictions that Bitcoin Raise your price, which means that it will bring good profits. But if this interest does not exist, Bitcoin will not be worth it either.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

in any case, the society will lose interest in bitcoin if its price stabilizes and it reaches a dead end. Today, many investors make deposits in Bitcoin, because there are predictions that Bitcoin Raise your price, which means that it will bring good profits. But if this interest does not exist, Bitcoin will not be worth it either.
actually everything will be much more complicated than it seems. Thanks to the dollar, the government and banking systems keep society under control. In order to maintain their power, they must do everything possible to control the crypto currency in the future.

HELLO EVERYONE.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

If USA goverment sees same issue its definatly they will ban bitcoin and all crypto coins soon.
So its not a issue for now. USA will support crypto until they saw that community trying to replace USD
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

In fact, this is a good idea. And I believe that this should be so. The entire world economy should not be tied to the dollar. And if it is a matter of large-scale interstate settlements, it is very reasonable to use crypto currency.
Also I believe that in 10-15 years, crypto currencys will be used everywhere. Of course, many are still far from the world of electronic money, but time will pass and everything will change.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

I would say yes but it may take some time for that. The current situation may no be positive for this but I believe very soon crypto currency would replace dollar or any currency in that matter. There are almost 20% people using crypto now a days and the percentage would be increased in the coming days. At least 50% people using crypto would be a benchmark in another 2 to 3 years from now.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

I think governments will continue to want a government controlled currency but it will probably transition to a digital form and basically eliminate cash at some point.

It’s possible that governments will have their digital currencies while decentralized cryptocurrencies are used in conjunction. I believe this can work in the same way we currently see government currencies along with credit cards, PayPal, etc.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

The problem is which crypto? And how will they prevent the wild price swing.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

The problem is which crypto? And how will they prevent the wild price swing.

No one knows.  Maybe it is still to be created.  Wink

The price swings is what makes people invest on crypto.  We love when they are "mooning" but hate the dips/corrections.  They go together like night and day.

If a coin is stable, why invest on it?  Might as well stay with the dollar and do time deposit. :p
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

Kalashnikov: crypto currency can replace the dollar

The deputy chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy believes that states should use digital money for mutual settlements, not the American dollar, but digital money.

Sergei Kalashnikov, who also chairs the Interim Commission for Monitoring Economic Development, expressed his opinion on the international role of crypto-currencies at the conference Digital Economy in Russia. Non-standard forms of payment »:

"The situation when the dollar is a universal means of payment in international relations, tightly binds each country to the US reserve system.It turns out that one country takes on the functions of global management of the entire world financial market. Perhaps, just the crypto currency could solve this problem on more democratic and objective basis. "

Kalashnikov cited the example of interaction between the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community and noted that the asset for interethnic exchange of money should be neutral:

"We have to exchange certain denominations within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), and we would not like to apply any national currency, for example the ruble, as a nominal, for political and other reasons." It turns out that we need some neutral universal currency that is not tied to some one country.And what could it be? In my personal opinion, a certain type of crypto currency could well become that clearing currency of mutual settlements, not only within the framework of the EurAsEC, but also in the wider context between different countries . "

In late May, the State Duma approved in the first reading three bills that deal with digital law, crypto-currencies and their turnover. Kalashnikov believes that lawmakers should create basic rules for the normal development of the digital economy in Russia:

"The fact that the proposals of the State Duma are frameworks is, on the one hand, good, since they do not impose anything, but on the other hand, they may presume the adoption of such subordinate legislation that could significantly distort the original ideas of these bills. the challenge is to propose changes to the legislation that regulate not so much the present day as the future, because the recognition or non-recognition of crypto-currency is not limited to the problem. overt direction and the vector of development in the field of the digital economy legislation. "

I recently pondered with my friend about the fact that the American economy can rejuvenate thanks to bitcoin.  Those who know what inflation is will understand me. The dollar has a very large public debt, they do it to avoid inflation. All the inflation money they take out of the country and sell as debt to other countries.. So now America produces USDT, the same dollars that are the equivalent of Fiat money (USD). So there will not be soon these countries where to export inflation money, they will be introduced into bitcoins.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

I recently pondered with my friend about the fact that the American economy can rejuvenate thanks to bitcoin.  Those who know what inflation is will understand me. The dollar has a very large public debt, they do it to avoid inflation. All the inflation money they take out of the country and sell as debt to other countries.. So now America produces USDT, the same dollars that are the equivalent of Fiat money (USD). So there will not be soon these countries where to export inflation money, they will be introduced into bitcoins.

You have a source for this claim?Huh
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

I came across a news statement where it was clearly explained about the fall in the economy of America. In that talk he never used the term cryptocurrency, because to the dollar in usage the bitcoin usage is very low. He mentioned the government's varied financial policies were the cause for the fall and this won't lead to any form of replacement.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

I came across a news statement where it was clearly explained about the fall in the economy of America. In that talk he never used the term cryptocurrency, because to the dollar in usage the bitcoin usage is very low. He mentioned the government's varied financial policies were the cause for the fall and this won't lead to any form of replacement.

I agree, I have noticed that non-crypto users don't even give a thought of cryptocurrencies but we crypto users think it as everything. When most of the population consider it as risky investment or ponzi scheme, how in this world could it become a universal currency replacing dollar. Even the idea of this happening is hollow.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Crypto currency can replace the dollar   -- Possibility chance? = 0% No cryptocurrency on this world or being made out which can able to replace dollar. We do know the current standing of USD and its on the top local fiat thats being used and i dont see a reason that a crypto would able to dethrone or remove it into this financial ecosystem. Even on other currencies too, as long theres government this thing is impossible to happen. Cryptocurrency would just really remain as it should be.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

LOL. There are so many words and I'm a lazy guy so I can't read them all by in my own opinion I believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace dollar in the future Smiley. For now, cryptocurrency is going to be legalized in more country than before and I think number of country legalize cryptocurrency as their local currency will keep increasing really quickly and some day I think we no need to use cash anymore Wink
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

I do not think the dollar can take its place, but I think it will take out a crypt money instead of dollars. But I do not think there will be any decentral money in it.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

LOL. There are so many words and I'm a lazy guy so I can't read them all by in my own opinion I believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace dollar in the future Smiley. For now, cryptocurrency is going to be legalized in more country than before and I think number of country legalize cryptocurrency as their local currency will keep increasing really quickly and some day I think we no need to use cash anymore Wink
The future of cryptocurrency is great for me but I think it cannot replace any fiat money because government will not let it to happen, we know that fiat money is already part of the economy and cryptocurrency is not. Technically, cryptocurrency will be legal in many places but because of its volatility I think its too risky to depend on cryptocurrency so Dollar will stay. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: