Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?  (Read 832 times)
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

To start with thing that you have to comprehend before entering the digital currency advertise is this isn't a get rich snappy plan. The greater part of the new clients enter with the prospect of getting rich speedy yet the crypto markers don't work along these lines. You need to pick the correct coins and stay contributed for extensive stretches previously you see any profits on your cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

I can confidently say there are no quick and easy means you can earn in cryptocurrency. You have to work for everything if you want a lasting profit. So clear your mind, go and study, learn more about investing and making good choices, also learn how to participate in bounties. After this, you can start to earn good reward for your knowledge and diligence.
marktwiss

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

No there is no way to make money quickly with crypto. If you go with this approach,  you will find many scammers ready to scam you.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

I was just so curios since i am new also with cryptocurrency and i wonder as i read too many threads about getting good rewards from bounty campaigns like signature campaigns that receive BTC weekly or monthly and as i checked bitcoin market price today relatively so expensive. Many are great these are with the accordance basing on what i have read. Well maybe those people are fraud as i had began to join this system i dont feel there is great in it like getting a good reward instead i feel that this is just like a work that you need to perform in order for you to gain. Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?
And what did you expect? Did you thought that you were going to get in this market and everyone will give you money, that is not the way it works, there are many opportunities to make money in this market but you need to get out there and be ready to work very hard for it, everyone that became rich coming from the middle class or from poverty did it by working hard and by having good ideas, if you are not willing to do that then you are going to fail not only in this market but in all markets.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

I was just so curios since i am new also with cryptocurrency and i wonder as i read too many threads about getting good rewards from bounty campaigns like signature campaigns that receive BTC weekly or monthly and as i checked bitcoin market price today relatively so expensive. Many are great these are with the accordance basing on what i have read. Well maybe those people are fraud as i had began to join this system i dont feel there is great in it like getting a good reward instead i feel that this is just like a work that you need to perform in order for you to gain. Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?

There is no easy way to earn profit in cryptocurrency industry, you always need to study the market like checking the growth of the coin you are interested or if you are planning to join the bounty campaigns then you need look at the platform if it was a legitimate ico or not in order to receive a reward.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

JUst like any Multi-Level marketing or any kind of business, it is no easy to earn from a cryptocurrency. What matters here is the time. Time will dictate your profit and it is quite hard. That's why patience should be part of your attitude. If not you will lose.
But you can try to make bounty because you can earn from it.

GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Based on crypto market you need to learn first how to invest where to invest short term investment is good but beginner mainly focus on short run profit because it attracts them but you should invest or focus on long run because there is huge profit also I can suggest btc that may help you to earn more.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is profitable but it was not that easy to earn profit because in trading you have to deal with different problems like market drop and fud or you can focus on working in bounty campaigns but you need to wait for the campaign to end before you can earn the reward.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

There is always a way for a fast and easy money in cryptocurrency and that's when bitcoin is skyrocketing its market value just like what happened last year when it reached 20,000$. But for now, i don't think there's an easy way to earn because the market is really bleeding hard now.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

JUst like any Multi-Level marketing or any kind of business, it is no easy to earn from a cryptocurrency. What matters here is the time. Time will dictate your profit and it is quite hard. That's why patience should be part of your attitude. If not you will lose.
There are people who thinks that earning crypto is the same level as earning fiat. To be honest, there is nothing easy with earning crypto or earning fiat but there is a difference between them which is the assurance which earning fiat gives. For me, we shouldn't look for any method that will give fast and easy money because there is no such thing especially when it comes to crypto. In fact, it is much harder to earn in here because there are so many risks like the volatility and being scammed.

Most people here do bounty campaigns but it is not also easy because effort and lot of time management is needed. Plus the fact that patience is also needed because some bounties give their rewards very late.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I think it's the same, when the delivery is quiet then the delivery will be fast while if the shipping transactions are busy then the delivery will also be long depending on the cost you spend, the more shipping costs you spend a lot then the coin will be up to speed.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is profitable but it was not that easy to earn profit because in trading you have to deal with different problems like market drop and fud or you can focus on working in bounty campaigns but you need to wait for the campaign to end before you can earn the reward.
You just need to find a good currency which is undervalue but still good potential, and which price is expected to increase very soon, i think that investing your money in such coin can give you a very quick profit that i do not think is possible from any other business. Investment in bitcoin in current price can also be too much profitable and can give you a very quick profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Never, There is none. Cryptocurrency investment or business is high risky business that needs patience, calculation and focus. It's not something that you put money into and make your gains immediately. Besides, no business start seeing it profit really fast, one needs to be endurance and before they can make it in this investment and of course making use of the money you are ready to forgo.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:06:39 AM

it seems that almost all cryptocurrencies have very fast and easy transactions, it all comes back from how the transcation of cryptocurrency you have when the transaction is busy will be slow because crowded.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

You told that you will need time; it means that it is also not fast and the guy is searching for easy and fast way of making money. On the whole you can say that there is no way to earn money easily and in short time. If you have trading experience then you can make big money in less time but remember that you can also lose your money due to wrong decisions.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Never, There is none. Cryptocurrency investment or business is high risky business that needs patience, calculation and focus. It's not something that you put money into and make your gains immediately. Besides, no business start seeing it profit really fast, one needs to be endurance and before they can make it in this investment and of course making use of the money you are ready to forgo.
This market does in fact offers opportunities to make money fast if you enter in the market at the right time and have the right skills and knowledge to take advantage of it, but that is not easy at all and you are a little bit dependent on your luck, for example, last year the market grew in an incredible way so someone investing at the beginning of the previous year and selling at the end made a fortune but in order to have such a perfect timing you will need to be a very good trader and that can only be gotten through experience.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

If you're very lucky, everything in this market is possible, but it's equivalent to winning the lottery. Under normal circumstances, it's not possible to get rich overnight anywhere in the world. You need to see this place for long-term investment. I'm sure you can make handsome money if you're patient enough.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

When we talk about cryptocurrency, the money wasn't an easy way to earn. However the fact was always been so hard to earn money while the value was still low, and if we sell at earlier stage we'll be able to loss it all and regret for the rest of our lives. In cryptocurrency we will gain fast profit but not huge, you can do it through day trading and if you wanted much bigger profit; holding long term is the best options to ways to do.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

In my own opinion there is no easy money in this industry because every traders can lose a huge amount of their coins if they cannot handle the pressure in the market when the prices are dumping.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Signature campaigns are a good way to earn rewards for posting in this forum and it is completely risk free

Fast and easy money usually involves taking risks and if you're not prepared for that then best to go with low risk investments for the medium to long term or participate in bounty campaigns and quality airdrops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: