Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STAY AWAY FROM ZEBPAY  (Read 674 times)
edgycorner (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

ZEBPAY is the worst exchange there could ever be! I was in an urgent need of money and I deposited some coins at zebpay, it took them 3 LONG DAYS TO PROCESS MY FIAT WITHDRAWAL.
Even the rates are shit(because of those fees).LBC has much better rates.
They even charge a whopping 0.0005 BTC TX fees on withdrawals + fees on trading too.RIPPERS!
STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A SHIT EXCHANGE.SHIT ZEBPAY.And after the coinsecure scam, if you are still keeping your coins in zebpay then WITHDRAW NOW!

Go for P2P trading.Dump these shit exchanges.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

It is always recommended not to keep your coins in any exchange as you are not in control of the coin address. Zebpay and other indian exchanges are almost dump one no one is good, it is much better to trade in localbitcoins as you are in direct contact with the buyer or seller and localbitcoins escrow system is very good.
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

ZEBPAY is the worst exchange there could ever be! I was in an urgent need of money and I deposited some coins at zebpay, it took them 3 LONG DAYS TO PROCESS MY FIAT WITHDRAWAL.
They even charge a whopping 0.0005 BTC TX fees on withdrawals + fees on trading too.RIPPERS!
STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A SHIT EXCHANGE.SHIT ZEBPAY.And after the coinsecure scam, if you are still keeping your coins in zebpay then WITHDRAW NOW!

This is the reason why I like Koinex but have heard that they are charging for kyc. All Indian exchange are bad.
edgycorner (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

This is the reason why I like Koinex but have heard that they are charging for kyc. All Indian exchange are bad.
Woaah, thats news to me.My friend has a verified koinex account, I will try selling some IOS tokens there.And will try to post a review.

It is always recommended not to keep your coins in any exchange as you are not in control of the coin address. Zebpay and other indian exchanges are almost dump one no one is good, it is much better to trade in localbitcoins as you are in direct contact with the buyer or seller and localbitcoins escrow system is very good.

Yea, the only drawback being scammers.But only if you are a trader with adverts.If you are looking just to sell/buy, then look fir a trusted trader and you won't have anything to worry about Cheesy
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Koinex charges 100 or something, and that too they refund it after verifying the bank account customer links with his account. I never liked zebpay from the very beginning, when they started there was a trollbox kind of thing giving real time feed on transactions happening which included information which identify the person, I am talking about real pictures/name etc.. I felt it was kind of dumb and really defeats the purpose of the whole idea behind crypto currency.

I personally use coinome and I am very happy with the rate + withdrawal and support etc.. Sometimes instant withdrawal gets stuck on 'pending', but usually gets cleared within 3 or 4 days max. I use this exchange as much as i can because of their instant withdrawal feature.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I doubt any one would be registering nowdays on Indian exchange as all of this may not be operating now from some months as government intervention could some in picture and they would pass the law and ban it completely rather than accepting it.
Hardik jayani

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience because it will helpful for like me newbiee
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

It's because of Saturday and Sunday. If you tried to withdraw money on Saturday, they proceed on Monday. Because they are not operating service on Saturday and Sunday. For me, It took always 3-4hour to withdraw money from zebpay except for Saturday and Sunday.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:25:40 AM

I don't face the problem like this.I sold BTC in zebpay 4 days before ,they sent my money in 2 to 3 hours in my account.
There  may be any problem with your accounts or something else.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I don't face the problem like this.I sold BTC in zebpay 4 days before ,they sent my money in 2 to 3 hours in my account.
There  may be any problem with your accounts or something else.

Maybe because he withdraw the money on Sundays i think and this makes take nearly 3 days to get fiat payment to our local banks. So it is always good to withdraw on weekdays in order to get fiat payment with 3 to 4 hours time.
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

Surprised to see this comment. Zebpay withdrawals have been super smooth and fast for me - max. 1 business day and sometimes within 4-5 hours of placing the request.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Can you please explain how does this escrow system works? If govt stops the banking services to exchanges then only peer to peer will work but how does the payment and receiving work there?
jaideep10002

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Can you please explain how does this escrow system works? If govt stops the banking services to exchanges then only peer to peer will work but how does the payment and receiving work there?

Simple. A third party(trustable party) holds your coins until the fiat payment is made. Once the payment recipient receives it and gives the green. The coins are released to the buyer.

Read localbitcoins FAQ. They have all info on an escrow.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

You can find trusted escrow in this forum from these threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

Always do your own research and make sure you contact the original account of members offering escrow service listed in these thread, there are many imposters who will make similar username, just to trick new people.
For example: My username is Guvn0r, it is easy to someone to contact you with a similar username such as Guvnor or Gunv0r etc..

Deepa18dec

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Well the correct step now would be to not trust any Indian exchange as Govt and RBI are not clear on what so they want to do with crypto. So at this time, do not send money to indian exchanges and if you have any coins in them then its better to move them to some International exchange.
jaideep10002

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

You can find trusted escrow in this forum from these threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

Always do your own research and make sure you contact the original account of members offering escrow service listed in these thread, there are many imposters who will make similar username, just to trick new people.
For example: My username is Guvn0r, it is easy to someone to contact you with a similar username such as Guvnor or Gunv0r etc..

Yeah. Try using tomatocage. I've been using him since 2013. Most trusted escrow on this forum.
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

Indian Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay Plans to Return All User's Money

on September 4, 2018, Zebpay - one of the leading crypto exchanges of India made an announcement about the Rupee Balances of Users stating that the exchange is overwhelmed with the extraordinary support of users since 4 years, while also expressing their responsibility towards the users.

After RBI issued a circular to stop all the crypto-trading services and the related banking transactions in India, Zebpay was forced to ask its users to withdraw their balances within a certain allowable period of time. This move highly affected the Zebpay users and the exchange as well.

The situation remains quite the same in India, as the withdrawing banking support still prevails. However, the exchange took a responsible action for its users and made an announcement to return all of its user's money. Zebpay stated:

"We could hide behind the stalemate that has been imposed upon our industry owing to the RBI action, but we choose not to do so. Today we are announcing our intent to work with our bankers, and return all the money (Indian Rupee) that you have sent us for purposes of trading. Not doing so would make us feel like we are holding you hostage, and that is not a good feeling. When this happens, all your outstanding INR-related orders will be cancelled, and your rupees returned to your bank account."

Commenting on the Future, Zebpay is convinced that Blockchain... To continue reading click here.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

It's because of Saturday and Sunday. If you tried to withdraw money on Saturday, they proceed on Monday. Because they are not operating service on Saturday and Sunday. For me, It took always 3-4hour to withdraw money from zebpay except for Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks for showing the other side of the coin.  Other members may have faced such problems so they shared it.  But I think you may be right because Saturday Sunday are weekly offs.  May the their or no transactions on Saturday and Sunday.
And as explained by you that your transaction completed in just 3-4 hours.

So other people who experienced negative or positive results while trading through this exchange; should share here to improve the knowledge base of people who do not know about it.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

Now a days nobody is using indian exchange
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

Now a days nobody is using indian exchange
Yes most of the indian exchanges now have low volumes when compared to volume in march and april months
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: