Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1946 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
Yes of course you can get some benefit. For example, if users will leave feedback while working with different vendors.
Yes, I read about it. In this case, I am concerned that such reviews will contain false information in order to promote the services of various vendors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevala

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
Yes of course you can get some benefit. For example, if users will leave feedback while working with different vendors.
Yes, I read about it. In this case, I am concerned that such reviews will contain false information in order to promote the services of various vendors.
Well, you know, the project team perfectly understands such fears and will make every effort to prevent this from happening.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Well, you know, the project team perfectly understands such fears and will make every effort to prevent this from happening.
But is it really possible to somehow fight with this? I mean the one that is effective? Because many platforms face similar problems.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

But is it really possible to somehow fight with this? I mean the one that is effective? Because many platforms face similar problems.
Well, the team focuses on using block technology technology. As part of this, it will be impossible to publish false reviews. If this happens and I find out about it, then different sanctions will be used.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Well, the team focuses on using block technology technology. As part of this, it will be impossible to publish false reviews. If this happens and I find out about it, then different sanctions will be used.
Well, I would like to believe that it will be so. And what about ordinary users, their activities will not be visible in the framework of this platform?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Well, I would like to believe that it will be so. And what about ordinary users, their activities will not be visible in the framework of this platform?
Yes, as far as I know it will be possible to get a small reward, carrying out small tasks. This will be available to ordinary users who are not vendors or customers.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Yes, as far as I know it will be possible to get a small reward, carrying out small tasks. This will be available to ordinary users who are not vendors or customers.
That's exactly what I was asking. This is an interesting opportunity for users, I think. It's good that the project team cares about all the participants of its platform, it's commendable.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

If you did not know, then the reward can be obtained in the same way for recommendations. This is one of the interesting features of this platform in fact.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

If you did not know, then the reward can be obtained in the same way for recommendations. This is one of the interesting features of this platform in fact.
Can you tell me in more detail what kind of opportunity it is? What kind of recommendations do you have in mind? I just hear about it for the first time.
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Can you tell me in more detail what kind of opportunity it is? What kind of recommendations do you have in mind? I just hear about it for the first time.
Well, if you recommend a certain vendor to the customer, you can get a reward for it. But in this case, the customer should remain satisfied with the work done.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Well, if you recommend a certain vendor to the customer, you can get a reward for it. But in this case, the customer should remain satisfied with the work done.
Well, I just got it. That is, if I already used the services of a certain vendor, then I can recommend it to someone from customers.
StaticVoid-K

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

As other users have stated the review function needs some work to it for it to be as transparent and have a fair/just functionality
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

Privacy and security is a must specially for crypto enthusiast. YINC provide that so it will become a big hit when YINC comes out in the market.
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Well, I just got it. That is, if I already used the services of a certain vendor, then I can recommend it to someone from customers.
All this is exactly so. And if he remains satisfied with the work done, then you will receive some reward for this particular.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

All this is exactly so. And if he remains satisfied with the work done, then you will receive some reward for this particular.
I definitely like this concept. This can draw attention to the platform and ensure that vendors honor their obligations honestly to the customer.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
Well, you still have to pay fees in tokens. You will be able to pay the whole sum in fiat but using tokens will reduce you 50% from the fee. I guess it can change your mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: