Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🚀DAN-Service 🚀 — Decentralized advertising network  (Read 289 times)
alexore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Who is your project primarily aimed at? For small, medium or large business or maybe for public organizations and political parties?

The goal of our project is to completely change the entire advertising industry, to make it version 3.0.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

When is the full launch of your platform expected? In the roadmap, I saw a prototype mention. I understand correctly that you now have a prototype platform?

A test network has already been launched, and one of the prototypes has been created.

Here is a link to the prototype demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSNGgXJve0

And here is an alpha version of our wallet with the ability to interact with our prototype: http://t.me/danservice_bot

We are moving along the roadmap clearly, of course, it is very difficult to do without investments, but we make every effort to implement our idea.

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

You have quite an interesting approach to the promotion of advertising services based on blockchain technology. I appreciate it. How many people are involved in project development?

Fair? It is the product development that only I do, and my partner deals with organizational issues. We are two enthusiasts in the team, not counting the 3 greedy advisers. I am in a village forgotten by God in Ukraine, even though I have a lot of experience in developing and talent for implementing an idea, it’s worse for me to be an office worker every year. And the only way out for me is to implement my innovative ideas, which is what I actually do.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Who is your project primarily aimed at? For small, medium or large business or maybe for public organizations and political parties?

The goal of our project is to completely change the entire advertising industry, to make it version 3.0.
Is the TOKEN sale from the project AND is over? how much funds have been received?
please inform me, because I did not see the site DAN

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Are there any restrictions on the content of custom advertising? How do you control users in this regard?

At the moment, the restrictions are not yet implemented, but they will definitely be. As always, we will use the latest technologies, such as AI

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Is the TOKEN sale from the project AND is over? how much funds have been received?
please inform me, because I did not see the site DAN

Yes, our contract has already issued DANS tokens, we collected 0.1 ETH These funds were enough to pay the commission when sending tokens of participants of the bounty program. Therefore, we decided not to stop, and after the completion of the ICO, we started to implement one of the prototypes, so that during the general deception we would show that we are real. And in February 2019 we will launch the second stage of public sales. In the meantime, we are in search of an investor, as a private token sales.

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

Where can I find out about your project advisors? How many of them and what is their experience with similar projects?

All our real advisors are you + google search. What else is needed? All information has long been available.

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Full release of the project is expected in 2020? What factors can speed up development or, on the contrary, delay it? Do you keep to your plans?

It's simple:
Project financing * number of high-quality members of our team = development speed factor result

A lot of ideas, a lot of experience, a lot of inspiration and will, but only two hands Smiley

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

Does the project team participate in any major blockchain technology conferences? Is there an exchange of experience with teams of similar projects?

Would love to! Highly! But unfortunately this was not the time and money. I understand that without this in any way, in this, in the near future, we will do just that.

alexore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Online demonstration of the work of a prototype of external advertising media of the company DAN-Service. Cost $ 70. You can collect this device yourself, and receive money for advertising messages on it, our service doesn’t take any commission, the message cost is formed by you, and access to the device’s wallet is available only to you. How do you like such decentralized advertising, this is fair. What do you say, Facebook and Google ?

Link to online prototype stream

How to send a message to the device screen?

1. Add Telegram bot http://t.me/danservice_bot
2. Click Send msg to prototype
3. Enter the message text and send it.
4. Confirm sending by clicking on Confirm

This prototype works on blockchain technology, based on the Ethereum private network and DAN-Service smart contracts.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: