Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28897 times)
Ilia5225 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
Merited by Getmon (2), Hazaki (1)

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

My projects - https://auction.fatcats.market/ & https://quickly-cheaply.io & http://valuehunters.club/
Multiservices for cryptocurrency trade in good
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Without a clear usage or utility bitcoin will be dumping prices lower than of what was an all time high. It will never be reached again not unless somebody will be holding a very large volume of cryptocurrency to manipulate the price. If you have read some of the latest news about price manipulation then maybe you will understand why people are moaning about bitcoin prices goin low. Those who are holding large volume are selling it when they think they can earn profit. This result in a volatility we experienced today. So if bitcoin will be used by many price manipulation cannot create a big impact on the price.
Sanita zt

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bitcoin in 2017 can rise high but in 2018 bitcoin fell very low. I think for now we need to strengthen our mental for the fall of bitcoin at this time, complaining is useless and better be patient and wait for bitcoin rising.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Well, those who moan about floors likely worry about losses, and those who moan about highs are probably just looking for the best opportunity to cash in. I don't think we'll ever really eliminate topics like this, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. These are pretty common in forex discussions as well, and they're far more stable.

I agree that we should all be contributing in our own little ways, but at the same time everyone is free to worry about prices as much as they want.

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

I think the point doesn't depend only from whales and the government, there are other factors that affect the price. For example last drop was the reason of an exchanger hacking. But in the one thing I'm agree with you, we are people who are making the crypto world.
ChizzyCompe

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

BTC rises and falls, but the trend is upward in the long run.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

Yes, we create this crypto world. But a significant impact on the price of bitcoin and other top currency crypts is provided by whales and governments that try to take control and regulation of the crypto industry.
iamchigozie

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Prices of cryptos, in addition to demand and supply, are heavily influenced by rumours, the media and government.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

The fact is that many people who complain about the price of Bitcoin entered last year when the news was all over the globe. This means people invested at higher pris and now that its down, people have lost a lot of money and so they're right if they moan about downtrend.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Very well said.
Many people here are very young and inexperienced in the market.
They don't understand how market works.
So, it's literally impossible that price can go up all the time, forever Smiley
I expected some bigger correction in btc price even before.
Still, btc price is very high and we have no reasons to worry to much.
Soon r later market will recover, based on the supply and demand, as always.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

in this case I do not feel anxious or panicked because with this market downturn is part of the fluctuation so we can increase the value of bitcoinnya, my advice if trade do long-term investment because this will not make you feel loss.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

We cant really blame them. When the price of bitcoin is about $19k people are hoping it lowers its price even for a bit so they can atleast buy some. Believing that it will continue to spike up to highest amount in the history but sadly it never happened. Maybe those who bought bitcoin in this price is now losing big and waiting to spike up again to atleast return their investments. (i dont belong to the people who bought bitcoin in that price its just my opinion)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:49 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 05:43:20 PM by jrrsparkles

Those people were invested on the crypto currencies at the end of 2017 so now they are in huge loss so they are scared that the price may fall more and lose their money.But when we compare the prices from each year still the price is huge now so keep calm and hold until the desired price come.Don't be too fast to get returns from your investment it will take time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Prices of cryptos, in addition to demand and supply, are heavily influenced by rumours, the media and government.

Market is Volatile anything can happened any given time in the trading market, Yes, it is true that a lot of factors that influence the market price value of Bitcoin, one should consider the good status of Bitcoin among all the crypto currency in the market trading, Relax, it maybe true about all the news but remember, Bitcoin able to recover from the drops on its price every time it goes down. the fundamentals are good, it is the behavior of the investors in some how affect the market movement of Bitcoin, but i am optimistic this will not goes down further instead it will rebound from present status.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Governments im sure are taking advantage of the dips to increase their Bitcoin cold storage reserves, of course they do it OTC and not through Coinbase, they probably are hiring very smart people to do the job, and they are saying nothing about it. Some governments reveal their gold supplies but with Bitcoin im sure no one is revealing anything even if they own some.

So everytime you panic sell you are filling the wallet of someone else that will profit long term. This game has never changed: buy the dip and hold, we can't time market tops but we have control to accumulate.

As long as anything that challenges PoW isn't invented Bitcoin will be desirable.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

there are basically two types of people moaning these days.
the first is the newbies who thought bitcoin is a way to become super rich in a short time so they bought a tiny  amount of it and now are disappointed that they are not yet rich so they are complaining about it.
you should blame those who advertised bitcoin as a "get rich quick" thing to them.

the other group is those other newbies who think they know what FUD means so they continue talking about how bitcoin is supposedly going down and think if they say it enough times and spread enough nonsense the have done a successful FUD and they can see price lower so they can buy in.
there is just nobody to blame for this group they are just dumbasses out there Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

I think it's natural that there are many people who complain with bitcoin, those who buy at high prices but bitcoin prices fall low this time, and if they do not have the patience then they will assume this is the end of bitcoin, and sell their bitcoin cheaply. Crypto is very unstable and risky, and patience is very important.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Lots of people who have recently gotten into crypto have gotten in to make money. It's just money on their mind, so of course they complain about the price of crypto. Unfortunately, that's what crypto is advertised as now, just a way to get money. News channels don't talk about the fundamentals, just the price. This is what the mass majority of people are exposed to.

Those that believe in a project may not care about the price right now, since they believe it'll go up. Those that just want to make money will complain when the price goes down.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: