Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28897 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:24:40 AM

Many complain about the bitcoin coins that continue to decline even though they want bitcoin coins to be stable or even go up so they get a profit, if the price of bitcoin continues to fall they are worried that they will get a big loss so they complain about this problem.
It is natural for investors when indeed what they invest gets a loss or is in a condition of loss. This concern will certainly be felt by many people. but indeed if someone is a new investor, their emotions are not controlled.

We have to be aware in this kind of scenario, due of high volatilization that normally appear in crypto market. In fact take dump as an opportunity, by buying coins with viable and potential in affordable price. And the consequences may take control for an individual investors, because it could be a way that may lead from failure and loses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:51:09 AM

The price is up to 8.2k$ which is a good reward for those who bought at the low price of 4k$. Bitcoin has gain ao much adoption in top companies its usecase have increased.  In no time price will spike up again.  There is no point to be afraid when price is down.  Its a minor correction

Yes, you are right in every aspect once the price of Bitcoin is increasing fastly and in the same, there will drop for the correction in order to recover the price of Bitcoin again. From the past three month, the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing which many people have strong faith that the price of Bitcoin will surely cross more than 10000$ in 2019.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:02:04 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Some people are buying bitcoin at very high price and they do still hold it, but i do think the same, that we should not worry cause the history already prove it that bitcoin keep developing and it would be safe as long as you hold your coins until it give you a profit.

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:08:40 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Some people are buying bitcoin at very high price and they do still hold it, but i do think the same, that we should not worry cause the history already prove it that bitcoin keep developing and it would be safe as long as you hold your coins until it give you a profit.
I think buying at a large price must also be considered because it is also risky, I play more safely when there is enough profit I sell

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:55:44 AM

Many complain about the bitcoin coins that continue to decline even though they want bitcoin coins to be stable or even go up so they get a profit, if the price of bitcoin continues to fall they are worried that they will get a big loss so they complain about this problem.
It is natural for investors when indeed what they invest gets a loss or is in a condition of loss. This concern will certainly be felt by many people. but indeed if someone is a new investor, their emotions are not controlled.

We have to be aware in this kind of scenario, due of high volatilization that normally appear in crypto market. In fact take dump as an opportunity, by buying coins with viable and potential in affordable price. And the consequences may take control for an individual investors, because it could be a way that may lead from failure and loses.

right, large lenders can buy coins maximally when dumped, and that can be used to monopolize price movements, so that they will still make profits whenever they want, and this results in an unhealthy market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:48:32 AM

The price is up to 8.2k$ which is a good reward for those who bought at the low price of 4k$. Bitcoin has gain ao much adoption in top companies its usecase have increased.  In no time price will spike up again.  There is no point to be afraid when price is down.  Its a minor correction

Yes, you are right in every aspect once the price of Bitcoin is increasing fastly and in the same, there will drop for the correction in order to recover the price of Bitcoin again. From the past three month, the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing which many people have strong faith that the price of Bitcoin will surely cross more than 10000$ in 2019.
now we certainly have speculation that the price of bitcoin will rise high, and that makes us very happy. in fact, in the near future, the price of bitcoin can reach a price of $ 10000. when prices rise, everyone is very happy, and when prices start to dump, many people complain, and that is a natural thing, especially if the price is below $ 8000.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

Most of the guys here simply joined the market recently. The bull run attracted them. Now, they continue to compare 2017 with the current situation, and they do not take into account that Bitcoin is really growing constantly...since 2009.
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:51:26 PM

look at a graph showing when bitcoin first came out and now, it's still showing a upwards trend.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:51:38 PM

I think because they want to grow and most altcoins are traded with bitcoin and this is why they want to grow so they can get some profit from altcoins or from bitcoin.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:38:14 PM

I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
many investors panic and fear the price of bitcoin itself because before investing the investor does not understand and knows all the risks that we will get in investing if investors have the confidence and patience, of course they will not panic and fear is excessive
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:15:13 PM

If the price continues to fall, why not just wait for the best timing and buy or invest? We should not always look at dumps as a bad thing, we are investing in a decentralized and volatile crypto currency so these kind of things are normal. Instead of moaning or complaining, we should take that as an advantage for our profit in the near future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:21:09 PM

We can't stop this people to moan because of the popularity of bitcoin that's why they always talk about the price of this coin. Maybe they just want to express their feeling about this coin. But still people will be the one who will be decide if they want bitcoin to rise or not. It's depend on the demand in the market.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:57:28 PM

We can't stop this people to moan because of the popularity of bitcoin that's why they always talk about the price of this coin. Maybe they just want to express their feeling about this coin. But still people will be the one who will be decide if they want bitcoin to rise or not. It's depend on the demand in the market.

I don't even know why people moan by this.

We are investors, we invest our money, time and knowledge, we risk so we will be able to earn in the future. But that doesn't mean we should be ignorant of what we are investing, saying that people should know how volatile cryptocurrencies is especially Bitcoin. With a lot of people using it, the possibility of dumping and pumping is not that low every single day. People should not moan when the price moves, to be honest, they should know that since we should be ready for every change in the price of BTC.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:42:03 AM

We are investors, we invest our money, time and knowledge, we risk so we will be able to earn in the future. But that doesn't mean we should be ignorant of what we are investing, saying that people should know how volatile cryptocurrencies is especially Bitcoin. With a lot of people using it, the possibility of dumping and pumping is not that low every single day. People should not moan when the price moves, to be honest, they should know that since we should be ready for every change in the price of BTC.
The people that moan alot are maybe noobs that dont know anything about the nature of cryptos . they only jump here because they hear that cryptos can provide instant income  . now when they see the price decline , they start to whine saying negative things about cryptos volatility .  while there are veteran and pros crypto users that also complain when the value of cryptos drop too much   , i think thats normal because they dont want their hard money to go down the drain  .
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:47:09 AM

They prefer to complain instead of joining the digital money revolution. These type of people are splitted to two groups: Who has no idea about the technology behind the Bitcoin, blockchain and those who missed the bull trend in the last quarter of 2017.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:00:45 AM

They prefer to complain instead of joining the digital money revolution. These type of people are splitted to two groups: Who has no idea about the technology behind the Bitcoin, blockchain and those who missed the bull trend in the last quarter of 2017.
Technology and prices indeed in cryptocurrency make trust there will be a new increase or trend later. we ourselves have to be able to make a decision to be able to get a profit, when we get their profits they will no longer complain about the price again
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:49:01 PM

Right, markets are two ways up and down. Dont invest what you cant afford to lose
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:34:43 AM

Technology and prices indeed in cryptocurrency make trust there will be a new increase or trend later. we ourselves have to be able to make a decision to be able to get a profit, when we get their profits they will no longer complain about the price again
If people will do their research first before investing, they will understand that the technology bitcoin has created is a huge potential in the future.
They will also understand the risk because it's still in the early stage and there is a chance it will also fail.

Being knowledgeable is very important, we need people like that so this market will become stronger and stronger, the weak hands will dump
but the strong people will remain holding, they are going to help the future of crypto succeed.

So as an enthusiast, when we see people complaining, as much as possible, we help them understand and make them realize they are wrong.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:53:00 AM

Crypto is made by the people and for the people. Cryptocurrency, in my opinion is like any other game that people would want to gamble as they are investing. In investing, there are two kinds of it: the risk takers and the safe players. from what I  can observe, safe players are those joining cryptocurrency as a newbie (they are the ones who always complain about the price and how far BTC is falling), they are testing the waters and when they finally get how this is going, they move on and be a risk taker. Risk takers on the other hand grabs every opportunity and makes advantage of every situation.

Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:15:57 PM

People moan about the price of bitcoin because now their prices are almost stomping their feet and many are looking forward to their prices, but everyone hopes that the market will be rosy and good.

We cannot blame these people because the price of bitcoin are so alarming already that made everyone worried. This took awhile since price dropped and never recover until now, but we're hoping that this too shall pass.
I think that was the reason, because they expecting too much. At first you consider when you enter on investment you should accept some risk that are going to happen. It should not to wonder, what happens when you see the price situation today. Most of all if you enter on investment you should know or understand about the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: