Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price $15000 in July  (Read 1061 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

With the current price and trend of bitcoin, I dont think 15K ill be attainable in July. There are so many  things that's happening right now. FUDs and negative news about bitcoin. But it will soon pass.
It is crypto world and anything is possible in it. May it pump high upto $15000 and may it down to $3000.hope that it will go up. In this month the price fell more so I can say that this month is not good for bitcoin so far. July is in front and there is no sign of improving till today, but should be optimistic about the rise in the price in the coming days.
Going $10,000 in July im happy with that to see that we are not going down below $5k and until we are not around $10k i will not assume that we are bullish. This good uptrend now is good but we would never know until we are still in bearish.
It is going to be July the next week and I do not think Bitcoin can jump so high and cover the gap. Even if we rewind the first week of December 2017, such jumps were not witnessed. There might be some fluctuation in the values from the current $6155 to more than $7000. That is possible because the price has been observing pretty ups and downs. But even if the next month did not bring some good news, at least we are approaching towards December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

There is a chance for cryptocurrency or bitcoins to rise again this july because people right now are starting to invest again due to the prices in the market which is dumping even more each day.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

I think that it is almost impossible to see it happening in less than a few days, this is more than unreliable and i think that we are not even going to see it over $7000
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

we only have 10 days left to see the next month and if it really happens then we all here will be happy because we can sell bitcoin again at the highest price. but bitcoin can increase higher than only $15k and I believe that the price can reach another highest price in this year. it is better to wait for the price and we can prepare for the coming of the new highest price. don't forget to still buy bitcoin while the price is at the lower price so we don't have to regret if the price really increases.
This is precisely the reason it will not happen, people are only waiting for a price increase so they can sell their coins and nothing more so there is not a chance to see the price reaching those levels, besides we will need the price to more than double in just a few days something not very likely so we need to stop being this positive and begin to think about a recovery in the long term and not in the short term.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

hahaha
btc was below 6k yesterday and still collapsing
you are dreaming guys,btc will not reach 10k this year
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

With the current price and trend of bitcoin, I dont think 15K ill be attainable in July. There are so many  things that's happening right now. FUDs and negative news about bitcoin. But it will soon pass.
It is crypto world and anything is possible in it. May it pump high upto $15000 and may it down to $3000.hope that it will go up. In this month the price fell more so I can say that this month is not good for bitcoin so far. July is in front and there is no sign of improving till today, but should be optimistic about the rise in the price in the coming days.
Going $10,000 in July im happy with that to see that we are not going down below $5k and until we are not around $10k i will not assume that we are bullish. This good uptrend now is good but we would never know until we are still in bearish.
It is going to be July the next week and I do not think Bitcoin can jump so high and cover the gap. Even if we rewind the first week of December 2017, such jumps were not witnessed. There might be some fluctuation in the values from the current $6155 to more than $7000. That is possible because the price has been observing pretty ups and downs. But even if the next month did not bring some good news, at least we are approaching towards December.
Everything is clear now that we are not yet bullish after this long time. $15,000 is achievable if we can go out in the bear but as fast as July it is bith possible and impossible because in the fluctuations we can say how fast or how slow it will be. Its a long stage of accumulation right now we are in too much deep and there's more awaiting in the floor price if we got rekt by this July.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

it seems that it will not happen because I see the current bitcoin price of about $ 5500 and it would be very difficult if the price increase up to $ 15k in this july month.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

$4K in July  - $3K after - that will be
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

The price of bitcoin in the market right moving up very slowly. For bitcoin to hit $15k by next month I think would be impossible because of that movement in the market. No improvements until now so I guess people have to wait after couple of months for bitcoin to hit much higher value.
Allow me to reassure you about the market prediction and let me tell you the truth that this is a market called as unpredictable market due to the random change of different factors. The major factor is the demand of people; the more the demand alters predicting the market is more complicated. We hope and expecting that the market will soon follow increase trend and make the conditions favorable for sellers.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

we only have 10 days left to see the next month and if it really happens then we all here will be happy because we can sell bitcoin again at the highest price. but bitcoin can increase higher than only $15k and I believe that the price can reach another highest price in this year. it is better to wait for the price and we can prepare for the coming of the new highest price. don't forget to still buy bitcoin while the price is at the lower price so we don't have to regret if the price really increases.
This is precisely the reason it will not happen, people are only waiting for a price increase so they can sell their coins and nothing more so there is not a chance to see the price reaching those levels, besides we will need the price to more than double in just a few days something not very likely so we need to stop being this positive and begin to think about a recovery in the long term and not in the short term.

by the way, we have 3 days more to see the next month and we are not seeing the sign of bitcoin price that shows to us the increasing of the price and the price is still on the downtrends. so maybe it will increase higher and reach $15k in the long-term and for now, I think it is better to enjoy the situations and if it's necessary, we can try to take a profit from the situations so our trading does not just stop in this level. I am sure that the recovery will start after we reach the bottom of price and it's only a matter a time to see and after that, usually, the price will increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

I think bitcoin will cross $10000 in this July.The price of bitcoin is now $6146.76.i believe the price of bitcoin will increase from $10000 to $11000 in the month of july.i think bitcoin will reach $15000 in August or September.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

This is a good expectation, but I warn myself not to dream. Now that Bitcoin is in a dangerously low trough, there are still signs that it will continue to fall, and the most serious decline may be July.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

I don't think Bitcoin could reach $15000 in July and I doubt whether it can reach $10000 mark also. Looking at the current trend of Bitcoin I doubt that Bitcoin can recover from its current price to normal and there are so much of huddle in between for Bitcoin to cross before crossing the $8000 mark itself. My prediction for July is around $8000 to $9000.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

I don't think Bitcoin could reach $15000 in July and I doubt whether it can reach $10000 mark also. Looking at the current trend of Bitcoin I doubt that Bitcoin can recover from its current price to normal and there are so much of huddle in between for Bitcoin to cross before crossing the $8000 mark itself. My prediction for July is around $8000 to $9000.
You have your own view, but to me i think that bitcoin will at least reach to 10000$, after that bitcoin price will continue increasing and very possible that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will again trading in 20K. So investment in current dept is the best time for investment and those people who will miss the opportunity they will regret for missing the opportunity.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Your prediction is very good for bitcoin that its price will goes to 9000 usd and 15000 usd is not possible to reach in the month of july and i  hope when te price of bitcoin goes to 9000 usd then we recover our half loss but moreover we need to not worry about its low price because the good news will coming in the month of August because in last year the month of August its price was touch to moon.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: