Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will explode!  (Read 676 times)
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?

If you believe that the price of cryptocurrency will grow again just like what happened last year then keep on holding your coins because it was very clear that the price might pump up again due to legalization of cryptocurrency on different countries.

Legalisation is still highly dependent on which country, if it's a politically influential nation, then yes however, if it's some Third World or fourth world country trying to gain publicity or attracting investors to their country, the price may not bulge 1 cent even with volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

OP, that is all my expectation and am currently buying more bitcoin and ethereum since there value are very cheap now as compared to when they were around $8,000 and above.
Bitcoin will soon explode all over the world as we are observing a huge traffic on the market of Bitcoin these days which is showing its affect too as the value increased from 6.4k dollar to 6.8k dollar which is a good increase at this stage. The value will increase further and finally we would be standing in a high market, the market will show its potential once again this time as shown in past.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?
Bitcoin is going to grow but it might not be the way we witnessed last year and we may not have serious explosion of price this year .
We are at a bearish market and the dumping is to some extent very real. Traders are the one enjoying this market and investors can now buy now and holds for a very long time to make money.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

I think the current price decrease is slowly becoming an opportunity to collect more bitcoin, because from it I'm sure there will be a lot of new investors who are starting to hold bitcoins. Bitcoin is getting more famous and many people who don’t know about bitcoin at first become know about it because bitcoin’s price is very expensive.
I will add more bitcoin in current opportunity because the bitcoin’s price is falling slowly and will recover again suddenly.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

You are right about that, there are a lot of crypto analyst who are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars and that is the reason why you should keep your coins today because soon the pump in the market will occur just like what happened last year.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

If you believe that the price of cryptocurrency will grow again just like what happened last year then keep on holding your coins because it was very clear that the price might pump up again due to legalization of cryptocurrency on different countries.
The price of Bitcoin is very low now days about 6.1 k dollars and a common person can buy it very easily. The demand is increasing which brings a huge traffic in the market of Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and it shows the increase in price as from 6.4 to 6.8k dollar. The price will increase slowly and gradually and a time will come when we will see a sudden jump in the price of Bitcoin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

You are right about that, there are a lot of crypto analyst who are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars and that is the reason why you should keep your coins today because soon the pump in the market will occur just like what happened last year.

Well, we can only know that when the time will come because cryptos are unpredictable. But being positive with its growth should help it to increased its value. And yeah, more are speculating its price to hit it 3x than the previous years so I am hoping to make it happen this year.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I can't wait man. It's already functional for those willing to play around, just not in a noob friendly way. I have used it for testing purposes and it took me hours to set up a node. Admittedly, I am not familiar with all this technical stuff, so it will probably be done in a quicker fashion if you have the knowledge on your side. I can say one thing.... It will change the way we conduct transactions and completely forget that we are still using Bitcoin. It doesn't feel like Bitcoin at all once you are transacting, because there are barely any limitations. Let the naysayers talk down on LN as much as they want, it doesn't change anything.
I knew the developers were making tests but I did not knew that if you were an advanced user you could play around with it, that is great I will look into it but I will admit I'm not that familiar with technical stuff either, there have been many criticism for the lightning network but most of them come from the miners who as we know have an interest that things moved in another direction, but fortunately the superior option over the table won and when we can finally sen transactions for a low fee in an almost instantaneous way and bitcoin can handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second then bitcoin will be ready for full adoption.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11985

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

let there be another explosion like the 7.5k to 20k in Three weeks or so   Grin

LET an explosion be born once again 

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

I am also optimistic that it will happen. That's because bitcoin price movements always have characteristics in each year. So math then we can see graph of bitcoin price movement and speculation of price movement will always exist. Bitcoin prices are essentially difficult to determine and unpredictable. But with a sense of optimism then we want a bitcoin price much better than the current bitcoin price.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The time will just tell it all when it is going to happen, it's true that it fell from the ATH $20k last year that almost 70% plus dropped but that is not the conclusion and the basis of the bitcoin's future price, every day is a movement don't expect it to have a gains and positive results, you are in the crypto world that anything might happen to your capitals and holdings, bitcoin will positively explode that the time will tell when.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

I am hoping that this will happen with bitcoin soon.
well, i do believe on the capability of the coin to go up anytime.
it is just waiting for the right time and the right demand.

Yes, you are right. I'm also waiting for the right time. I am currently collecting some of my favorite coins. And I just wait for July-August.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

The time will just tell it all when it is going to happen, it's true that it fell from the ATH $20k last year that almost 70% plus dropped but that is not the conclusion and the basis of the bitcoin's future price,

That $20,000 peak was nothing. I find it quite shocking that so many people still keep referring to that peak as in it being something important. That peak was only good for people looking to sell their coins and not look back. I understand it might be frustrating for people that bought at such levels, but come on, move on and try to better the situation you are in. If you keep waiting without doing anything to change it you won't be moving forward. Buying at current levels allows you to tank your initial entry points, which is the first step towards recovering your on-paper losses. If you don't act now you will have to accept that it's going to be a long term journey....
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

The time will just tell it all when it is going to happen, it's true that it fell from the ATH $20k last year that almost 70% plus dropped but that is not the conclusion and the basis of the bitcoin's future price,

That $20,000 peak was nothing. I find it quite shocking that so many people still keep referring to that peak as in it being something important. That peak was only good for people looking to sell their coins and not look back. I understand it might be frustrating for people that bought at such levels, but come on, move on and try to better the situation you are in. If you keep waiting without doing anything to change it you won't be moving forward. Buying at current levels allows you to tank your initial entry points, which is the first step towards recovering your on-paper losses. If you don't act now you will have to accept that it's going to be a long term journey....

Indeed, we must have definite idea for long term holding right now because if we desire to achieve that $20k again I think its hard to do since the market was still worstly bearish. It was funny to think that those frustrated people still prone to be panic, and they kept absorbing those negative rumors despite of being so aggressive to be involved with cryptocurrency. This isn't a good idea if we wanted to prosper on our goals, because we need to have strong motivations in order to keep our coins in profitable value in exact time. Not even July or August, but waiting and patience is the best solutions for now.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

I think the current price decrease is slowly becoming an opportunity to collect more bitcoin, because from it I'm sure there will be a lot of new investors who are starting to hold bitcoins. Bitcoin is getting more famous and many people who don’t know about bitcoin at first become know about it because bitcoin’s price is very expensive.
I will add more bitcoin in current opportunity because the bitcoin’s price is falling slowly and will recover again suddenly.

This is good thing to do with this sudden price declining an opportunity to us to have more btc. For long now price of bitcoin has no good signs to become higher the price but I think once good news will happen price will explode. Instead of panic holding is best these days.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

This is good thing to do with this sudden price declining an opportunity to us to have more btc. For long now price of bitcoin has no good signs to become higher the price but I think once good news will happen price will explode. Instead of panic holding is best these days.

I also see this downtrend as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin or unless you will regret this opportunity to join this flow because in the  4th quarter of this year the bitcoin will explode and pump up so high the next target was high that will you a good profit so dont waste time and stock more bitcoin.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Bitcoins will always pump up no matter how much the price will go deep today because there are a lot of people who are always willing to invest due to the bitcoins popularity in social media which is really good for long term investment.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Yes I think positively to keep hold the bitcoin you are holding or it would be better if you buy more bitcoin. Because it's a good chance the bitcoin’s price is less than $7k.
Maybe you noticed bitcoin will recover again after a long time or even faster. Because bitcoin’s price is decreasing slowly unlike when china banned ICOs then bitcoin’s price dropped drastically.
Don’t panic keep hold, the price will definitely rise again.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will explode this year. This year's market is not good and funds are pumped. So I think I can look forward to the next year.It is best to hold this year, and then look for opportunities to buy.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Yep let's just wait bitcoin to explode in December just like in last year that almost reach $20,000, let's just stay positive soon it will reach the highest peak this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: