Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace  (Read 4495 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

I believe that using crypto currency to pay for goods and services, people will get used to digital money and will understand all their advantages. The advanced functionality of the platform will allow using all the possibilities of the trading platform with a high degree of convenience.
You are right, if we are talking about international trade, then operations with crypto currencies are most convenient for ordinary users. Plus, they allow you to remain anonymous and not depend on government regulators.
Every year the pressure of regulators on ordinary people is getting stronger, so the demand for such a platform will increase every year.
I think after the downturn in the market is over, the rapid growth of similar projects will begin and this project has a good advantage with respect to others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baureksa

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

I think that such conditions will be most attractive for those who wanted to start their own business, but doubted because of the large initial costs. This project will help such people to do this practically at no cost.

The next advantage is fee. Sellers and stores pay just 1% fee for the platform. It's noticeable lower that other platforms take.
This level of commission is in fact insignificant to the seller, he can easily afford to pay it.
Will this level of fees be constant or will it increase?
I think this is possible, but only after the platform becomes popular and millions of users work on it. The initial conditions should be as attractive as possible.
Do not expect excessive profits in a short time, indeed, in the first place, the platform should find a lot of followers, only under such condition we can see a worthy result.

Indeed, if you want a lot of results will do more time and strategies used. So it requires a lot of community and also a solid performance so the results will be maximum.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I think after the downturn in the market is over, the rapid growth of similar projects will begin and this project has a good advantage with respect to others.
Do you mean the advantage gained from the fact that this project is already actively developing and actually started work?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

I think this is possible, but only after the platform becomes popular and millions of users work on it. The initial conditions should be as attractive as possible.
Do not expect excessive profits in a short time, indeed, in the first place, the platform should find a lot of followers, only under such condition we can see a worthy result.
I agree with you, but in the digital sphere everything changes very quickly and the entire audience is mobile, so there is a possibility that the required number of users will be attracted very quickly.
This would be a very good scenario, since it would allow the project to occupy and hold the leading positions in this market.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Every year the pressure of regulators on ordinary people is getting stronger, so the demand for such a platform will increase every year.
I think so too. I wonder what the recovery period will be in terms of duration. Whether global growth will start this year or not.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

promotionuser

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

This is a very good project because in it there is a very sophisticated technology. Also behind the scenes of this project there are people who are very skilled and professional.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

⚡️ Guys, we're happy to announce a new way of Alphateca ICO.

💥 IT'S A WIN-WIN CHANCE and IT STARTS NOW!

1. Sign up
2. Buy tokens
3. Get your $10, $20 or $50 TODAY.

➡️ Learn more here: https://alphateca.com/auc
https://scontent.fhel3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38810888_652775125104336_1946882660659888128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6a7df1cb3e1726c260d8ff3a7663dce8&oe=5BFCDE60
I really like these bonus programs. I can assume that many small investors who doubted their participation in the project will now make a positive decision.

The idea is everyone can participate in ICO and win real money.
This is a good idea. But it seems to me that the main advantage of investors will be that they invest money in a promising project, so in time they will make a profit.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

All Alphateca users can buy or sell products. And design of the site is quite helps to buy or sell different things. Small of such sites that have a good interface.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

This is a very good project because in it there is a very sophisticated technology. Also behind the scenes of this project there are people who are very skilled and professional.
I'm attracted to the technology that is laid in the foundation of the project too. I think that the market is already mature enough to accept it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

paulus51
The project has many advantages, the most important is that it conducts ICO with already a large amount of work that investors can see and verify.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Despite the fact that this project is not speculative and focuses on real work, I can assume that under favorable conditions its development can be rapid.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

I agree with you, but in the digital sphere everything changes very quickly and the entire audience is mobile, so there is a possibility that the required number of users will be attracted very quickly.
Indeed, this has already happened to some exchanges. Some small exchanges very quickly managed to increase the volume of trades and surpass the leaders of the industry.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

I think that such conditions will be most attractive for those who wanted to start their own business, but doubted because of the large initial costs. This project will help such people to do this practically at no cost.

The next advantage is fee. Sellers and stores pay just 1% fee for the platform. It's noticeable lower that other platforms take.
This level of commission is in fact insignificant to the seller, he can easily afford to pay it.
Will this level of fees be constant or will it increase?
I think this is not a problem for patient investors. Now we should not expect quick profits, the market is cautious enough, but I will be happy if the project develops evenly according to the road map.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Do you mean the advantage gained from the fact that this project is already actively developing and actually started work?
Yes. The one who enters the market first will get a significant advantage. If you use them competently, you can keep leading positions for a long time.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

Yes. The one who enters the market first will get a significant advantage. If you use them competently, you can keep leading positions for a long time.
On the example of bitcoin, we see how important it is to get started first. Even being an obsolete coin in some sense, bitcoin has the most solid positions in the market.
wangmidi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

The Alphateca coin project has a very broad market, and the potential of coin development is expected by investors.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

I think this is not a problem for patient investors. Now we should not expect quick profits, the market is cautious enough, but I will be happy if the project develops evenly according to the road map.
It seems to me that the fall in the market turned out to be unreasonably profound, so the option is possible when the entire market will grow at a rapid pace again.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

This would be a very good scenario, since it would allow the project to occupy and hold the leading positions in this market.
It all depends on how quickly the platform will be able to respond to people's requests. I do not even know what trends are now in online trading so I do not know what those requests might be.
I think these trends will be visible in practice, it is difficult to guess in advance which direction will be most in demand.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

wangmidi
The potential market for this project is really huge. I think in order to seize it, devs need a clear long-term marketing strategy.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

It seems to me that the fall in the market turned out to be unreasonably profound, so the option is possible when the entire market will grow at a rapid pace again.
You are right, under favorable circumstances this will be an additional factor helping the project to grow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: