Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]: CALVARYCOIN (CVC) DECENTRALIZED HUMANITARIANISM  (Read 19160 times)
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

is this one of the projects that is in the name of religion and world peace again?
how do you explain your project to atheists? Will this later become a social project that pours money from there?

This does not only affect Christians only. It's a project to help the humanity and to preach the good news of christ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

is this one of the projects that is in the name of religion and world peace again?
how do you explain your project to atheists? Will this later become a social project that pours money from there?

This does not only affect Christians only. It's a project to help the humanity and to preach the good news of christ

Wouldnt this World be a better place if we all did something good to help the humanity? atleast we can try!
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Got my eyes on this project. Looking forward to what this project can accomplish!

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Got my eyes on this project. Looking forward to what this project can accomplish!

Thanks we are set to achieve a lot has it requires
tambam

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Does this coin have a discord channel? it would be nice.. lots people want to join!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Does this coin have a discord channel? it would be nice.. lots people want to join!

Join telegram @calvarycoin1
tambam

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Calvarycoin team decides to reward CVC token holders with a 10% of total tokens each individual is holding for the period of two weeks after which tokens distribution will take place. On the 14th of July the team shall  begin capturing of the addresses that will receive the 10% till 28th of July.  Token holders must withdraw to their various waves wallets to enable the team to capture each transactions on the explorer where each addresses holding the tokens will be recorded on the blockchain. Distribution of tokens will immediately starts on the 28th of July according to the addresses captured on the explorer and corresponding amounts they are holding. Trading of the tokens are available on waves pair at https://cryptohub.online/market/CVC/WAVES/ and BTC pair at https://cryptohub.online/market/CVC/BTC/. Buy and withdraw to your waves wallet. The team also plan to implement the following in the very near future to further develop this project and make it more attractive to investors;

1)  Creating a blockchain for CVC so that it can exist as coin and will be minable
2)  Creating a wallet (desktop version,  android version and ios
3)  POS staking
4)  Release of white paper and marketing expansion.

Buying into CVC will help the team distribute humanitarian services effectively to regions affected by war, disaster and the less privileged.

An extension of the date of distribution of tokens might done to enable people to withdraw tokens to their wallets for proper capturing. The extended date will be communicated in due course. Thank you

As a matter of consensus the calvarycoin team has decided to extend the distribution of tokens (10%) to token holders. The team is glad to make this extention till on the 6th of August to enable more people get on board and earn extra tokens. Remember the more CVC you acquired the tokens you earn.

Four more days to distribute 10% to token holders. Get on board now, get your tokens withdrawn to your waves wallet and get your 10% tokens to your waves wallet.  Anyone does not withdraw to the waves wallet will not get the 10%. Thank you

Good news !!!!!! Good news!!!!!

The team has agreed to extend 10% CVC to token holders till end of August based on popular demand from the community.  We believe this also give room for more people to support the CVC course.
all my cvc is on cryptohub account.. i am waiting for thr desktop wallet when it is a minable coin! when do you plan to have an blockchain for this token/ or coin? if i understand correctly.. you gonna swap from a token to pow/pos coin? if that happens very soon.. a lot of big investor will come !

As part of the plan to further develop this project and make it investment worthy we will have to migrate CVC to its own blockchain. At the moment calvarycoin will remain a waves token. Work will start on the migration as soon as we get a skilled dev to join our team and we will be  able to implement the necessary steps to get us to that stage. Hopefully if we are able to get a very good blockchain dev before the end of September we will create a blockchain for CVC and a separate  wallet then we can perform a swap.
..   there are some  peoples who are qualified for the job..  dev of Mic3 coin Trapier and DisasterFaster (dev of Pwr coin)
42dareader0 (U0F coin) they  are active in their Discord chanell and at the Cryptohub inbox.  i think they are also active in Telegram..  i heard from other sources they are  good developers.
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

I want to know about the continuation of this project, with everything in it, I will look forward to the latest news for this project, I hope everything will run well and smoothly.
tambam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

I just checked the telegram CVC .. only 3 members!  need more exposure for this token!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

I just checked the telegram CVC .. only 3 members!  need more exposure for this token!

Yes we will drive more traffic as soon as the coin migration is complete
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Good news !!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallet release will completed soon. It will be compatible with windows and Linux. CVC will be released as new coin with its own blockchain and swap will be done.

Join our telegram @calvarycoin1
tambam

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

Wallet release will completed soon. It will be compatible with windows and Linux. CVC will be released as new coin with its own blockchain and swap will be done.

great news.. dev..   did you already informed cryptohub?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

great news.. dev..   did you already informed cryptohub?

We have contact them and they have replied us with the terms. As soon as we are done testing the swap request will follow immediately.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

roadmap is interesting
but the investment project make some people warning cause the are many scammer in the ico round we want more detail about
and there is idea to vision a big exchange platform like binance
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

roadmap is interesting
but the investment project make some people warning cause the are many scammer in the ico round we want more detail about
and there is idea to vision a big exchange platform like binance

This is not an ico project. We will migrate to a pow/pos coin and the windows and Linux wallet will be released soon. We are on cryptohub for now and after swap we are to target other exchanged
tambam

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

What will be the  total supply after swap?  and how  much is premined? a nd the Pos rate?   thank you.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

What will be the  total supply after swap?  and how  much is premined? a nd the Pos rate?   thank you.

Pre mine is 1,000,000,000
Block reward is 125 cvc per block
tambam

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

so.. max supply after the swap is how many billions?  or is everything premind?   is it pow or pos coin..?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

so.. max supply after the swap is how many billions?  or is everything premind?   is it pow or pos coin..?

The whole 1,000,000,000 is premine and it's pow/pos coin
A_Lucky_Hit

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

More of a donation coin for the church then any real value to the coin? What can I do with it other then buy it to give the money to the church? Coins should have a use that gives them value for others to use and keep circulating but this is a single point buy and hope you can sell to somebody else or just burn?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: