Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
azzexx (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to go down and down, the market is down, bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply and hard to recover, so I think that This time you should not trade. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin fell to $ 6,000 then rebounded and went through the down cycle.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 553

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Hello!

Even I had same confusion.Now the price of Bitcoin is became unexpected journey in  same day.In the beginning of the day price reach to old value and again reduce to new peak at the end of the same day.Being a experience trader,you have hold at the drop.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Hello!

I see that the prices of Bitcoin is going on sideways. And in fact that it is preparation to go up or go down down. So let us prepare and always check the price of Bitcoin.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

This is WRONG I believe that we will have a breakout. I thought so because I saw one of my friends post the pie which is telling us that we will have a breakout.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

I won't agree with your point.Now the price is started to increase again,t hen how you think the price will reduce again.It was a unacceptable one.It may be reduction after tomorrow.When there is green mark,it will continue atleast for two days.Now Bitcoin is become a strongest asset .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Usually at the bottom there are strong movements. As we see now the market is slowly going down.
For me it means that until we have not reached the bottom.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:24 AM

Yes currently the selling pressure is increasing, but i think that bitcoin will get a good support at 6000$ and hopefully bitcoin price will not cross that leve so soon, i think once bitcoin price get some support then people will again start investing their money there and hopefully then its price will once again start increasing and will even reach to its previous price in which it was trading a month before.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

I won't agree with your point.Now the price is started to increase again,t hen how you think the price will reduce again.It was a unacceptable one.It may be reduction after tomorrow.When there is green mark,it will continue atleast for two days.Now Bitcoin is become a strongest asset .

Yes, the price has somewhat recovered and has crossed $6700 if I'm not mistaken, whether is a good sign I don't know. What we all know is that the market is really free falling by now and maybe the OP is correct that we might see the price sliding a bit further as there as no strong support. What we all witness is that day traders and whales will suddenly pump the market and will take the profits whenever they can. At least getting to $10K will be safe for us, but the road going there is really difficult as of the moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

We have seen such dips in the prices multiple times in the past but I am sure most of us have not observed the bounce back percentage after the dip. Bitcoin has emerged with stronger growth rate after such corrections and fall down with diminishing rate each and every time (with some exceptions to it), so I think that Bitcoin will head towards stability if this pattern continues.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

I still bullish for BTC and others altcoin, and in my opinion the price of BTC now is the cheapest price and ready to go to higher. In technical analysis the price of BTC in the bottom and from fundamental analysis there are many good news related crypto. My prediction market cap of crypto will be going to $800 Bn again in this years.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

I think $ 6k is the bottom for BTC and it will be flat market for some time before the next bull run.
Last time the Crypto market bottom was at $243 BN in april and after that in May in  one month period it  almost doubled to $476 BN.
If this pattern repeat I think it will go over $ 500 BN and BTC will break $ 10 k level until  end of Sept.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

This is WRONG I believe that we will have a breakout. I thought so because I saw one of my friends post the pie which is telling us that we will have a breakout.
I think you should look at the way you can see that bitcoins have been dropping steadily over the past few days and still can not recover from the $ 10,000 mark. I believe the market will continue to decline and this is the inevitable rule of the price line, and it will take a lot more time for the bitcoin price to recover, I think it takes a year.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

I think $ 6k is the bottom for BTC and it will be flat market for some time before the next bull run.
Last time the Crypto market bottom was at $243 BN in april and after that in May in  one month period it  almost doubled to $476 BN.
If this pattern repeat I think it will go over $ 500 BN and BTC will break $ 10 k level until  end of Sept.

It's not based on anything fundamentally. Hope doesn't translate into reality very often. If it does, it will be pure luck. We really need a major bullish trigger to exit this downtrend, or else we will end up exiting this downtrend by letting the market bottom out properly and then go up out of itself. The latter obviously will take way longer and could result in a move up somewhere in 2019 and not this year. The solidX ETF can be such a trigger, but with the SEC not being eager to come up with an approval it might be pushed to 2019 at worst. Lightning Network is improving as well, but will take way longer to become noob friendly....
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

Lightning Network is improving as well, but will take way longer to become noob friendly....
It's a multi-year project that we shouldn't expect too much from at this stage.

Good thing is that people aren't spending their coins and without a bull run the network isn't and likely won't be clogged up badly. As long as we can keep that up, the demand for an immediate LN launch won't be there.

The network right now is pretty fast. The average block time has dropped to nearly 9 minutes. Faster confirmations means less waiting transactions and very low overall fees. The fees right now are less than $0.01. Smiley

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

It is now going to the bottom of the earth! Lol. Kidding aside, I don't know where it will go. I was shocked because of the current bloodbath and still looking for answers why it happened. I thought that it will start to increase slowly. Cryptocurrency is really unpredictable.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

I think the market will continue going down for a while and maybe till the end of the year. people are scared to invest now and will need time to come back, but once we bottom at 3k I think we will go back up.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Hello!

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/1.1529337062.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/btc2.1529336505.png

this may be a test in the crypto world because today bitcoin prices continue to fall without any increase here we as a player in the world crypto must accept that risk, because the price down in the crypto world is a natural thing ...
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

I think crypto community shall accept the fact as the risk in crypto space of the down trend of token/coin price while think how to drive the uptrend price of this crypto currencies whether to unify the strength or other kind ways.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: