Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venture investors and ICO  (Read 221 times)
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Venture capital invests in the real sector of the economy at the crypto-currency market.
The total investment from venture investors in ICO is already about $ 4 billion. Compared with the capitalization of the crypto-currency market, this is not much, but something else is interesting: for the first half of 2018, the amount of money invested in ICO is equal to the amount invested in past years combined. And this is in biggest ever drop in the value of the crypto currencies.
A significant part of the money of venture investors is invested in the ICO from the real sector of the economy. Crowdfunding and IPO are so regulated and expensive for start-ups, that by the time of their launch, most of the profits are spent on legal expenses, launching and promoting the company.
ICO is in the initial stage of formation and while it is sufficiently loyal and not expensive, therefore, to venture investors and enterprises from the real economy sector, the crypto platform has become a more comfortable place for concluding investment deals. Unlike virtual crypto projects, the real economy segment is understandable and predictable - here are the same rules as for IPO formation, but preparing the necessary documentation is much cheaper for the company's shares to enter crypto exchange, then stock exchange.
Your opinion?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

I just invested on LEDU COIN and Im hoping that I will earn also in the coming days although I know that its not that easy to win in this game. The price is stiill volatile!
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

I think it's might be a good plan to watch Venture capital investors and follow them sometimes. They will know about an ICO project early, usually.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

I just invested on LEDU COIN and Im hoping that I will earn also in the coming days although I know that its not that easy to win in this game. The price is stiill volatile!

ICO rate and other crypto currencies rate is defined by the supply and demand only. I see recent you can see the too much price fluctuations in every coin so be careful invest on the good project bro. I advice you to invest on the cheap altcoins which has potential than this ICO projects.
Recent days I see many ICO projects are not get listed in the exchange once its bounty program and crowdsale ends mate. So be careful on that mate.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

At present, ICO looks more like hype, because most people only want to achieve short-term profits through ICO.
So this is an unhealthy model, and I think ICO needs to be regulated.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Venture investment in the cryptocurrency market is good. The more investors in the market, the more stable the price of cryptocurrency will be. There will be no sharp falls and rising prices.

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is fine
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Venture capital invests in the real sector of the economy at the crypto-currency market.
The total investment from venture investors in ICO is already about $ 4 billion. Compared with the capitalization of the crypto-currency market, this is not much, but something else is interesting: for the first half of 2018, the amount of money invested in ICO is equal to the amount invested in past years combined. And this is in biggest ever drop in the value of the crypto currencies.
A significant part of the money of venture investors is invested in the ICO from the real sector of the economy. Crowdfunding and IPO are so regulated and expensive for start-ups, that by the time of their launch, most of the profits are spent on legal expenses, launching and promoting the company.
ICO is in the initial stage of formation and while it is sufficiently loyal and not expensive, therefore, to venture investors and enterprises from the real economy sector, the crypto platform has become a more comfortable place for concluding investment deals. Unlike virtual crypto projects, the real economy segment is understandable and predictable - here are the same rules as for IPO formation, but preparing the necessary documentation is much cheaper for the company's shares to enter crypto exchange, then stock exchange.
Your opinion?

This is thus far the perfect opportunity to invest, the market is down and I'm sure ICO won't be expensive like before. Go for Cargo, EdenChain, RedCab and Liven, there are other projects too that can do well but each one of the ICOs that I mentioned have a decent future. Take a look at these.
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

I think it's might be a good plan to watch Venture capital investors and follow them sometimes. They will know about an ICO project early, usually.

I have exactly the same opinion. They are professionals who, before entering the crypto world, has calculated all the pros and cons. Now, on the falling alcoins market, they are pouring in billions - that means a lot!
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

At present, ICO looks more like hype, because most people only want to achieve short-term profits through ICO.
So this is an unhealthy model, and I think ICO needs to be regulated.

Regulation should be, but not by state structures but by international crypto community. Any regulation by state is a game in one gate. For example, IPO - in order to get in - you need to go through an infinite number of audits, prepare a huge number of documents, pay a lot of money, spend at least a year for it. And, what is most annoying - most of these movements are not needed by anyone.
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Crypto services company AlphaPoint announced it raised $15 million in its first major round of venture capital funding from Galaxy Digital.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

In fact, this is the same thing. The only thing you need to know is that all investments are only at your own risk! And remember to invest only the amount that you can lose
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

In fact, this is the same thing. The only thing you need to know is that all investments are only at your own risk! And remember to invest only the amount that you can lose
Agree
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

ICO is a risky thing, a lot of people don't know the risk, however, many people choose loan investment ICO, so obviously it is wrong, because the greater the risk, the greater the income.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

ROIs in ICO early investments is as high as 50,000%.

TOP LIST :

Komodo
ROI: $100 in their ICO = $14,151 today
Ark
ROI: $100 in their ICO = $36,600 today
Spectrecoin
Return: $100 in their ICO = $50,834 today

Makes sence to take risk with this ROI, even if  losing money investing in 100 ICO`s.
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

ICO market is quickly filled with money from venture funds. At the moment it´s already 50% of all investments made in ICO.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Hey dude Venture investors are into ICO it gets stronger than ever a part of that ICO are the most effective way to get profit no wonder why other IPO's company are joining the crypto craze. With it's media adoption on the internet i'm really sure those IPO's company will create a token on the top of the blockchain.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Well, today if you say investing in ICOs is extremely risky and risky, you will probably suffer heavy losses because I find the price of the ico when traded will never be high. the most feared investors today.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

i'm looking forward to invest in Kelvin Blockchain, that's cool platform with huge potential Smiley
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

This is really good to know this but based on hype and profit you should not invest your money because there are lots of scams and in short run investment there is also some issues of loss but in case of long run there is less chances of this also ICO rate is related with supply and demand.
beveragecash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 03:09:02 PM by beveragecash

Well, today if you say investing in ICOs is extremely risky and risky, you will probably suffer heavy losses because I find the price of the ico when traded will never be high. the most feared investors today.

If you look at the statistics, the situation is different. One the falling of altkoins markets, investments in ICO dubbled in comparing to the previous year. And this is not only internal resources, but also the fiat money, from venture investors. Everyone understands that now is the unprecedented moment of entering the ICO market. Altcoins are cheap and have a huge potencial. The main thing is to choose the right ICOs and make diversification. Even if 10% of the selected ICOs start to work, this is thousands of percent of the profit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: