Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

I am really unfortunately for cannot join airdrop of Arktur, they have closed so quickly, or maybe at this time i don't pay attention time of join. I really hope some airdrop more.
if you can not join airdrop, you could try to contact the development team. Maybe they will tell you what to do in order to participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

I am really unfortunately for cannot join airdrop of Arktur, they have closed so quickly, or maybe at this time i don't pay attention time of join. I really hope some airdrop more.
Do not worry, maybe the team will soon open a second round on the distribution of tokens. I, for example, hope for the best and wait. Although maybe I will buy a little.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you
if I'm not mistaken, the project still has a bounty campaign. At least you can join the channel Discord, there are very active managers, they will answer all your questions.
Yes, actually, their discord channel is very fun and active. The developer is responsive and kind, don't hesitate to join in.
Actually, i like discuss at telegram more. But i still joinned their discord channel, and i see have a lot of useful information about trading ARKTUR at here.
I have not joined yet, I prefer chatting in the Discord chat, there are active users and administrators who answer all the questions asked.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

I carefully study this project, and all opinions are different about this project. I'm a little confused and do not know what to do, I want to get tokens, but judging by the schedule there is not all good as it seems.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

if you can not join airdrop, you could try to contact the development team. Maybe they will tell you what to do in order to participate.
You cannnot, only registered member can join it, i see that have around 100 members joinned this airdrop.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.
https://image.ibb.co/g8CR2y/logo_center.png
Can you read our thoughts?
welcome to all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4624323
you have a very large bounty campaign. This is very good, because any user can choose what is more suitable for him and allows more effective use of this campaign.
Yes, their bounty campaign is a good way to entertain the project moreover and over because this is indeed a good project with a lot of supporters inside.
It is really good new for everyone want support this project. So frequently for follow ART will get more good information about it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I carefully study this project, and all opinions are different about this project. I'm a little confused and do not know what to do, I want to get tokens, but judging by the schedule there is not all good as it seems.
No project have sure they will have good or positive feedback from they have start, you can see at some first page of major crypto currency and see that. The chance always appear, and you catch it or not depend on your "consider".
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

Can u all please fill this simple survey for us
This will bring us some basic information.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/396DLZZ

Some recent news :

This service has nice asia direction )
https://twitter.com/AKTUR13/status/1016318438443307009

ARKTUR Coin (ARKT) listed on masternodes.pro
https://masternodes.pro/stats/arkt/statistics

Also we are preparing bounty for youtube,medium and other social media..
Our goal as a team make all we can to spread the word about #Arktur #ArkturExchange
Just keep in mind more social media presence-closer to get listed on Coinmarketcap-more ivestors-better price.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

No project have sure they will have good or positive feedback from they have start, you can see at some first page of major crypto currency and see that. The chance always appear, and you catch it or not depend on your "consider".
the project is still quite new and is just beginning its development. Therefore, you can still monitor the development of the project and draw conclusions regarding the investments in this project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.
welcome to all
you have a very large bounty campaign. This is very good, because any user can choose what is more suitable for him and allows more effective use of this campaign.
Yes, their bounty campaign is a good way to entertain the project moreover and over because this is indeed a good project with a lot of supporters inside.
It is really good new for everyone want support this project. So frequently for follow ART will get more good information about it.
I see many people who are interested in the campaign bounty of this project. I hope many supporters will take part in the bounty. This will help the project to develop at the initial stages.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

what exchange will your coin list sir?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

Already good news that the team is preparing something for us! But one thing I still do not understand is whether the company will sign? Will I be able to sign the signature spreading information about your project?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

the project is still quite new and is just beginning its development. Therefore, you can still monitor the development of the project and draw conclusions regarding the investments in this project.
Yes, of course, with all the desire I continue to follow and it can be noted that the team begins to conduct active activities here. News and updates are already appearing. I will take part in the survey with pleasure.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

But as in my opinion, it is not necessary to immediately take and grab all the tokens that were just released. At first, it was so, now there is a lot of unnecessary and worthwhile money in my wallet. Therefore, I look closely at each project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Yes, of course, with all the desire I continue to follow and it can be noted that the team begins to conduct active activities here. News and updates are already appearing. I will take part in the survey with pleasure.
Me too buddy. I am gladly following this project to its progressive actions. I am glad that I have been a part in the Arktur Discord and the latest news and updates regarding the project was announced there. I was hoping that the team Arktur will keep on striving and conquer its challenges and trials.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

welcome to all
I see many people who are interested in the campaign bounty of this project. I hope many supporters will take part in the bounty. This will help the project to develop at the initial stages.
That is really true. There are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that is really looking and asking for the bounty campaigns of the Arktur project. If there will be more people to come here in the Arktur and participates then the higher chance to spread it to a much larger range of people. I hope.more investors will come and invest to this project for its continuous developments.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

what exchange will your coin list sir?
https://www.arktur.cc/demo/
This is just a demo mode at the moment
We will work hard to increase coins in our pool for exchange
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Guys we are 2 place by Volume on Crypto Bridge

We are getting new listings and make advertising

We are making new contact with advertisers on twitter like
http://twitter.com/CryptoPunish
https://twitter.com/CryptoUnderwood

We need ur support to rise the price!!!Higher price = more investors come!!!
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Guys we are 2 place by Volume on Crypto Bridge

We are getting new listings and make advertising

We are making new contact with advertisers on twitter like
http://twitter.com/CryptoPunish
https://twitter.com/CryptoUnderwood

We need ur support to rise the price!!!Higher price = more investors come!!!

This is a great idea indeed, the price keep increasing more and more to pump the price of arktur coins. I wish they could bring more investors to go invest.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

welcome to all
I do agree with you since the bounty is almost way efficient to earn more audiences and supporters. I hope it can give more efforts to the project.
I like this project, and i keeps it by joinned their signature campaign( or some bounty more ). The best case is our community will go to the moon beside the value of ARTs Smiley
Can you give me the link of the ARKTUR bounty program please, I really wanted to join their signature campaign so that I can stake without my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: