Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scalaris (POS), Service-Nodes, Blockchain DEX, Based at Blocknet Proto.  (Read 601 times)
mraksoll (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:32:13 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2021, 06:49:46 AM by mraksoll
Merited by BitLoader (1)

Scalaris

Scalaris one of the most fastest p2p blockchain bassed exchanger solutions
Scalaris offers completely decentralized and trustless trading via cross-chain atomic swaps bassed at Blocknet protocol.

Why Scalaris

Many exchanges claim to be decentralized while hiding the details of centzralized components. Scalaris provide decentralizes of every component.
Decentralized. Trustless. Secure. Private. Open. Uncensored. Unstoppable.

Scalaris Specifications

Name: Scalaris
Creation Date: March 8th, 2021
Asset: SCA
Release Method: ITO, AirDrops, PoW at start.
Proof of Work (PoW): blocks 0-2000
Proof of Stake (PoS): blocks 2001+
Algo: Quark
Block Time: 60 seconds
Block Reward: 1.0 SCA
Superblock: Up to 30,000 SCA
Difficulty: Adjusted per block
Staking Requirement: No minimum ( but recommended at least 1 SCA)
Service Node Requirement: 2500 SCA + 1 extra fee by separate input's.
Service Node Reward: xBridge fixed 0.01 SCA (Taker side) , for xRoute and xCloud can be configurated or even use 0 fee at all.
Deffault P2P Port: 42500
Deffault RPC Port: 42510
P2SH Prefix: S ( 63 )
SCRIPT Prefix: A ( 23 )
SuperBlock Period: Every 42000 blocks.
Maturity Time: 100 +1 blocks.
Stack Min Age: 3600 seconds.
Vote Require Min Ammount: 2500 SCA + 1 extra fee by separate input's.
Max Supply: No maximum supply (PoS), but there is a maximum to inflation
Circulation Lockup: Average lockup is ~45% due to Service Node collateral - Average lockup is ~60% when also considering staked funds

More information in

Whitepaper and roadmap

Social media

Explorer's

Platform Monitorings

Market cap

Exchanger's

Downloads

Downloads DX

Supported assets for service nodes

Sevice-Node Setup

Governance

How to list your coin

thread will be update with more info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:22:06 AM

Partial Orders Support Released!
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:04:41 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2021, 02:23:10 PM by mraksoll

We are Listed at Komodo Atomic DEX!
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 12:13:36 AM

Walllet version v1.0.1 released!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 06:47:24 PM

After 4 months here in the forum, it seems this project is not gaining interest from the community.
Is your trading platform being used by traders?
I don't understand about downloading the app before you can trade here?
I was expecting that upon pressing the start trading button, it will directly you to the exchange itself like UNI or pancakeswap.
So why the need to download and install first your app? This may be one of the hindrances for others to trade on your platform.
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:33:35 PM

After 4 months here in the forum, it seems this project is not gaining interest from the community.
Is your trading platform being used by traders?
I don't understand about downloading the app before you can trade here?
I was expecting that upon pressing the start trading button, it will directly you to the exchange itself like UNI or pancakeswap.
So why the need to download and install first your app? This may be one of the hindrances for others to trade on your platform.

https://docs.scalaris.info/scalarisdx/introduction/
honglu69

Activity: 1551
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:13:55 PM

It looks that this DEX exchange is just a clone of blocknet.  Blocknet itself is a small DEX, but with more traders there.

I do not see any real benefit of scalaris over blocknet. People will just use blocknet DEX instead.
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:49:06 PM

It looks that this DEX exchange is just a clone of blocknet.  Blocknet itself is a small DEX, but with more traders there.

I do not see any real benefit of scalaris over blocknet. People will just use blocknet DEX instead.

Doge and LTC just clone of BTC with another algo and litile different settings .

At this point think about SCA like at LTC / Doge at bitcoin , as it POS - change algo there not inportant , but you can use it for up your own service node with coins , you can succes make swaps but with lower cost , how many real dexes you know ? i Know blocknet , komodo and scalaris . ( maybe they exist more but i don't know them )
+ there be unique solutions soon.

+ it even at description say's it bassed at blocknet Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:46:32 PM

It looks that this DEX exchange is just a clone of blocknet.  Blocknet itself is a small DEX, but with more traders there.

Doge and LTC just clone of BTC with another algo and litile different settings .

At this point think about SCA like at LTC / Doge at bitcoin , as it POS - change algo there not inportant , but you can use it for up your own service node with coins , you can succes make swaps but with lower cost , how many real dexes you know ? i Know blocknet , komodo and scalaris . ( maybe they exist more but i don't know them )

Now, it depends on how many traders they can attract here.
Because if the liquidity is low to none, I don't think traders will be encouraged to trade in the platform.
They will go to other DEXs with better list of trading pairs as well as better liquidity.
Only time will tell how long they gonna survive here. Either be aggressive with their developments or let the community see what they can offer to them.
honglu69

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 12:41:14 AM

Now, it depends on how many traders they can attract here.
Because if the liquidity is low to none, I don't think traders will be encouraged to trade in the platform.
They will go to other DEXs with better list of trading pairs as well as better liquidity.
Only time will tell how long they gonna survive here. Either be aggressive with their developments or let the community see what they can offer to them.

Because open source nature of many software , clone is fine as long as there are traders and communities. However, Scalaris DX looks dead with no open orders or trades. This looks bad.

Blocknet is not that great either. But I saw $ thousands of 24 hours trading volume at Blocknet, which is viable at least.
honglu69

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:19:32 AM

For now for this project to be viable, there needs to have trades daily.

I think SCA/DASH   or SCA/LTC  pairs are key.  You needs one liquid pair trading SCA, so that price discovery can be done.   
Otherwise, SCA would just have no value,  DEX needs to be built on something with liquidity trading of value.
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 03:14:55 PM

I think SCA/DASH   or SCA/LTC  pairs are key.  You needs one liquid pair trading SCA, so that price discovery can be done.  
Otherwise, SCA would just have no value,  DEX needs to be built on something with liquidity trading of value.

That is true , project now very low liqudity . But there one thing , it direct dex at what no who cannot influence even if use it for dirrect exchange.

about pairs , it cost notting to up own service node. ( only space for full chains )

but there now exist that pairs. ( about LTC if really be true - LTC looks dead Sad )
honglu69

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:24:11 PM

I think SCA/DASH   or SCA/LTC  pairs are key.  You needs one liquid pair trading SCA, so that price discovery can be done.  
Otherwise, SCA would just have no value,  DEX needs to be built on something with liquidity trading of value.

That is true , project now very low liqudity . But there one thing , it direct dex at what no who cannot influence even if use it for dirrect exchange.

about pairs , it cost notting to up own service node. ( only space for full chains )

but there now exist that pairs. ( about LTC if really be true - LTC looks dead Sad )

It is true only on theory.  To make it happen "cost notting to up own service node", there needs to be more liquidity on exchange. I know you guys talked about "komodo" trading, we do not need another dex Atomic Dex to do trading SCA.  There is bitsails on BTC pair with coinparika listing on price, good enough for start. But BTC withdraw and deposit transaction costs are huge,  it could cost users several dollars to transfer BTC and only $1 USD to buy 2500 SCA for the purpose of service node. 

I found Scalaris DEX from Widecoin and Badcoin searches.  I will be willing to do a server node costing $1 USD to buy 2500 SCA, but I am not willing to pay BTC blockchain transaction fees to get that.   Also if you check bitsails liquidity, it is pretty low, not many SCA on sale there too. Ideally, there should be just SCA trading pair, preferrable say  SCA/DASH  there for selling SCA 2500 SCA for DASH on current price. I prefer DASH because DASH transactions fees are almost none, better than LTC for scalaris trading purposes. 

If you have one liquidity pair at Scalaris,  say  SCA/DASH there, new members will be interested try out, cost is low indeed, but now it is not good.
honglu69

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:36:57 PM

For liquidity purpose, I think Scalaris need one open order pairs there, I would say SCA/DASH for buy and sell 2500 SCA for current market price ($1 USD).  Both buy and sell needs to be there 24 hours a day.  I am mainly interested in buying 2500 SCA to test out server node. But there are earlier miners and stakers there too. The buy order on DASH open orders there also allows earlier investors or miners to liquidate
their SCA in low cost fashion if they want to.

When Scalaris has one liquid pair buy and sell,  SCA/DASH there on open orders, things will change. For now, new members are not likely to try out  BTC from bitsails etc, not good.    Scalaris DX is exchange,  new members should just pay proper cost on DASH, buy 2500 SCA easily in a day, then start service node rolling.   
honglu69

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:47:11 PM

I am learning more on blocknet.  Indeed the cost per trade is 0.01 BLOCK or $0.01 USD per trade. For larger trade, this fee is fine and cheap.
But for low cap low dollar amount trades, blocknet fees are a bit high.  Scalaris indeed can do something on this field.

But still as I say, there needs to have one pair to be active, and good open orders at Scalaris DX 24 hours day, 7 days a week to allow buyers and sellers to easily acquire small amount SCA to pay trading fees, and 2500 SCA if one wants to test out server node. Also some confidence that the price is market driven and solid as miners/earlier investors can sell this easily at low cost as showcase of this exchange integrity.  For me, this active pair I recommend is SCA/DASH, we only need one pair, that is good enough at Scalaris DX.
honglu69

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:22:19 AM

Can someone sell me 500 SCA  on DASH pair at  Scalaris DX?

I can only sync the latest DASH version v0.17.0.3,  it appears to be all working with Scalaris DX.  

SCA and DASH both wallet are unlocked, I am leaving the order open hoping to buy my first SCA coins.  

The price is slightly higher than coinpaprika, pretty much close to market price.  

DASH fees are really small,  very good for this kind small dollar low fee on chain trade.
honglu69

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:18:43 AM

SCA/BLOCK pair now have both buy and sell open orders.

Performance monitor open order is not quite working and dev is actively working on it.

You guys are welcome to take my trade to buy or sell some SCA.

New comers if you bought some BLOCK from southxchagne/bittrex or other places, you can use BLOCK to buy SCA at Scalaris DX now.
mraksoll (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:50:26 AM

We are  listed at
www.exbitron.com

Available pairs

BTC
https://www.exbitron.com/trading/scabtc
USDT
https://www.exbitron.com/trading/scausdt