Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sola, the first Social Media App that splits its revenue with users  (Read 182 times)
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

How many social media sites you know where you can actually earn money. Of course, there are users with hundreds of thousands, even millions of followers who earn from sponsors, advertisements etc., but how many people can actually make income from social media app. Sola will offer every user the chance to earn income through their social media platform.

SOL token is the only currency that is used for transactions on the Sola platform and the tokens enable Sola to split its revenue with users. Owning a token doesn’t have any other benefits other than monetary.

People can get a hold of the SOL tokens in different ways. Firstly on the Sola app, users can earn tokens by creating quality content that is endorsed by other users. Every card or comment the user posts that will be endorsed by others will earn them income.

If users are interested in improving the Sola platform and the app, they can take part in the Bounty Development Program where it is possible to promote the service and increase distribution while earning SOL tokens at the same time.

The other way to earn SOL tokens outside the app is to buy them during the current token sale that will end on 22 of December 2017. After the token sale, SOL tokens will be available for saving in your wallet or for trading on the crypto-exchanges.

Currently, it is possible to purchase SOL tokens with a 15% discount, so don’t miss your chance to get the best deal in one of the highest rated investment opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:03:15 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:56:47 PM by savioroshan

Till now I haven't participated in any ICO but thinking to participate in this one. If I pay with my bitcoin for 1000 SOL, will I get the tokens directly to my ethereum wallet now or should I wait till the end of ICO to receive my tokens? I have got one more doubt. Its written in the ANN thread that sola team will spilt its revenue with its token holders, right? So, will the revenue come directly to my ether wallet, which holds the token?
Drozdik92

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Where can I read about buying ads in your app?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Is this project being actively developed and what percentage has been completed so far of the Q3 milestones in the roadmap?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: