Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6266 times)
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Bump is not so close as we all want it to be. Most of experts keep telling about recovery, but we can be sure that it is not a question of the nearest future.

So it is good that the growth of the crypto market will not be soon. This means that we will have time to purchase additional Bitcoins and Ethereum.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

People think bitcoin will rise, how they come to this conclusion doesn't matter. Actual price movement or just secondary information, when people buy, the price rises.

Current people now no longer think Bitcoin can easily grow as it was a year ago. By then, it's easy to let Bitcoin or any altcoin increase and it's easy, so many people think that crypto is the easiest market to grow.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

altcoin also has its own graphics that allow us to make a profit, cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin but all altcoins also take part in the progress of blockchain technology, we just need to take advantage of the opportunities available.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Bitcoin is a great coin for long-term investments. I think that if you want to do long-term investing, then it is best to buy bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

You have a great idea. Yes based also in the study I made your suggestion is really true. When tbe bull run happened the bitcoin had risen up to its peak and the dominant in market. I am also holding bitcoin rather than altcoins.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Moving all money in to bitcoin is not possible because people have different mindset. And let me tell you something people like me and you cannot change the market rather waste our time. The only people that can change the market price are whales 🐳 and major exchanges. The second thing that will also help is 'hard fork' that will make more people put their money into Bitcoin.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Suggestions?
Of course, Bitcoin is the most stable coin, relative to others, but keeping all the money in one coin is risky, even if this coin is Bitcoin. There are many options for storing your coins, for example, you can diversify risks and leave some promising coins, and move most of them to Bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

Of course bitcoin is the best coin for investments but what should people do if they don't have so much money for buying it?

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

In the end of this year I understand one thing, that in all of this crisis only one BTC is the most stable and dont fall so much as others
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Suggestions?
yes for now it's better to choose bitcoin as an investment because bitcoin has 55% market capacity, and it's a bit of a risk of losing more than other altcoins, the price is very easy to change drastically
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

People think bitcoin will rise, how they come to this conclusion doesn't matter. Actual price movement or just secondary information, when people buy, the price rises.

I invest my money in Bitcoin, I am sure that it will definitely grow in value. Suppose that during the growth he will not give me x10 as there are some altcoins, but I am sure that I will not lose my money.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Suggestions?
This year is different , if you still follow that path then you are trapped. This year the shark has changed tactics, pumped new coin and can be pumped at the same time with BTC.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

The current time is indeed a good time to have more bitcoins, besides other coins. With its cheap price, it makes its own freedom in choosing good coins. At the end of this year, there seems to be an increase, so it can generate more profits, especially if bitcoin has increased significantly. Hopefully, that will happen.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

basically, the growth of all coin prices in the market always follows the price movements of bitcoin, if we move our assets from altcoin to bitcoin it will be very helpful for growth again, but it would be nice if you have other capital to keep hold of the altcoins and buy bitcoin with other capital, because now the market needs new investors with new capital too.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Move from where? Some altcoins has much more prospects, but they will rise in next year only, so think twice before moving to BTC, because there are so many options.
There is not many areas that a person can place their money in because of how fast Bitcoin gets its price up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

I think it's time to go to Fiat. I'm not talking about the car now. Bitcoin is moving in 1 plane and where it will go now, it is difficult to understand.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

I agree is it smart move, just survive in BTC before the bullrun and then the new altcoins season occurs!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

I believe that we should keep half of our cryptocurrency portfolio in Bitcoin, and half in Altcoins. it would be very competent

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

Yes right now is good time and moment for moving asset from altcoin to bitcoin, I see last day bitcoin have growing up and very good choose for holding bitcoin than have keep altcoin do not have growing price.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

I invest my money in Bitcoin, I am sure that it will definitely grow in value. Suppose that during the growth he will not give me x10 as there are some altcoins, but I am sure that I will not lose my money.
with the advent of progress on Altcoin makes Altcoin as a very able to profit center for reliable.
so I became so convinced to switch from Bitcoin. I would move the Bitcoin again with gusto and struggle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: