Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better; to buy token or to do bounty?  (Read 2183 times)
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

If you ask such a question then you are still green and inexperienced in understanding the cryptocurrency world. If you invest in ICO, you are likely to lose your money. Most beginners make purchases on emotions-not on analysis. You must learn to analyze the project to understand their goals and prospects. You have to learn this for a long time as soon as you can learn to read. In your case, better bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?

the choice depends on you, want to spend capital or not, if you do not want to spend better capital join bounty campaign program only.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?

It's really good to participate in bounty campaign to get bounty rewards than buying tokens for investment because particpating in bounty campaigns you can start investing without investing your own money as capital.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

If you have a lot of funds and no time to do bounty then just buy the token and wait for the time you can use the token or you can sell it for a profit. If you don't have funds then you can join the bounty program but you need to invest your time because bounties would last for sometime and usually it would last for months depending on when they would end their ICO. Both are good but if you want to have less risk then joining the bounty campaign is better but you can only receive a small amount especially if there are many hunters who would join the campaign.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

all decisions are in the hands of our own, if we are interested in one project, it is good if we invest and follow their bounty program,
however, if we are in doubt, we should follow their bounty program only
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

If you have money it's better to use it and invest. Although investing is risk but you can't gain profits without taking the risk.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

It depends on bounty budget. For instance dock ico shared like 100 k usd for bounty and it is a shellnut for such budget of 20 mln hardcap.
So I would better buy their tokens instead of doing bounty.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

I think buying tokens and participating in bounty both pay a lot, so it makes no difference. If you have money you can buy their tokens, but if you do not have money you can offer your services by participating in bounty so you will get paid within the time specified. I better choose both because with me buy tokens will help the success of bounty and I participate in bounty to get more tokens.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

For me both good but more profitable is we follow the bounty campaign and get a project that is not a scam but if we want to invest we have to be very good at analyzing or speculating and also must be prepared with risk because if the coins we buy turns out to be sure we will get a loss .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Totally depends on the project and who is behind it. If I really think it has legs, very promising, and realistic goals I will invest and do bounty. If it's looks good but I'm not 100% sure, I will just do bounty.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

bounties of course, then sell everything upon exchange listing. then buy back at lower price
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

It is best to do both things to buy tokens and to do bounties,
On the other side you must have in a mind that current bear and volatile crytomarket situation bring more risk and knowing that i will vote for option of doing bounties.
Only if i recognize project that is special in any way i will go for token buy.  Cool

BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Well, I think it's depending on what do you have, time or money?
If you have time, but no money, just doing bounty for reward
If you have money, but no time, just participating in their presale
If you have both time + money, doing many bounties and participating in the best ICOs.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

It is best to do both things to buy tokens and to do bounties,
On the other side you must have in a mind that current bear and volatile crytomarket situation bring more risk and knowing that i will vote for option of doing bounties.
Only if i recognize project that is special in any way i will go for token buy.  Cool

Of course, I agree with you. If you are sure about the prospects of a certain project, it is best to buy tokens during the ico of the company with the use of bonuses. It is very profitable.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Why not both? I think you can join bounty campaign and buy token from ICO project at the same time Smiley. You can double your token by this way dude Smiley. I'm also doing the same like this. When I can find out any good ICO project which also has bounty campaign in this forum, I always join ICO pre-sale or crowdsale and bounty campaign at the same time Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████