Author Topic: ICO  (Read 278 times)
Wild_katze23 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
ICO
June 18, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

Hello everyone!

I am new in ico, can anyone give any tips or advices which websites to use, how do you choose ico's where you want to participate? Which upcoming ico are worth participating? Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

Hello everyone!

I am new in ico, can anyone give any tips or advices which websites to use, how do you choose ico's where you want to participate? Which upcoming ico are worth participating? Thank you!

For a large list of ICO goto, ICO becnch, Tokenmarket, For selected ICO visit coinfunda.com, bitcoinexchangeguidee.com
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

I personally like Zilla (https://zla.io/en). They have a nice app for Android and IOS. Additionally, you can invest directly from the app.
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

I recommend using www.menlo.one/# they serve as an ICO marketplace that will give you a good and honest ratings on each upcoming ICO. The good about them is they serve as a platform where you can directly join any ICO, manage your KYC information, and build your own community.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

Most ICOs are scams, and even legitimate projects have a low chance of success[1]. The odds are stacked heavily against you, so I would personally discourage you from participating at all. It's true, however, that the upsides are pretty promising, so if you really want to go for it, make sure you do your due diligence: read the white paper, Google the team members, scrutinize their claims, etc. Good luck!

[1] https://www.investopedia.com/news/80-icos-are-scams-report/

MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Use the ico ratings websites the users above have given you in tandem with the following ICO analysis guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3752728.0

You can never do too much research on a project.

Good luck

Mintdice.com
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Hello, my suggestion to you is to create twitter and telegram accounts and follow ppl/accounts that review icos (e.g. brad laurie, coin bloq, coin crunch, ohheymatty and others). Good one is also top 7 ico i think is called. This will give you an idea of what projects are talked about and based on influencer reviews you can direct your research. Make sure you always do your own research! Never follow anybody’s calls blindly. This way you save a lot of time as a lot of the projects that are not worth the research time will be skipped. Also heck icodrops.com ico register, you can see all the past, present and future icos. You need to decide based on what you choose projects you will participate in, but for example Charles from Coin Bloq explains before every video what is he looking for in a project. Hope this helps

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
EVER-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

you can check https://e-ver.io/ , Though its a new project, sales still on and cheap with up to 40% bonus. AIRDROP  of 10,000 tokens for just joining their telegram chat group https://t.me/everify
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

Hello everyone!

These are the sites I usually use to check ico.  You can consult:
1.icodrops.com.
2. http://icogens.com/ .
3.https://cryptodiffer.com.
good luck !
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

Use the ico ratings websites and do research , watch best ICO reviews videos and after you can invest to good project.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

There are so many scam ICOs nowadays. Make sure do your reasearch before you invest into them.
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

ICO is the most profitable way to earn money in crypto space according to my knowledge. But you have to find a good ICO. There are a lot of scams IOC in here. Always do a personal research before by from any ICO. Read the whitepaper and try to verify the team members from various resources. In these days, I'm very interest on ongoing ICO called Guarium (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293429.0). I think it is a good opportunity to invest in promising ICO.
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

The main ICOs platform I use is the ICO drops and ICO hotlist, but as I know there are still many ICOs platform, while if any team has created an ICO project and ready to launch for presale / crowdsale, they will usually put a submission to the site. I am not sure how the platform would determine whether the ICOs are scam or not before they post it. So you may actually see not every platform would have the same ICO project, or a ICO project would not be displaying in every platform. That is the reason for me to use icodrops and icohotlist as I think their information are clear and trustworthy. It definitely takes time for you to experience more from different sites, while you may also think other platforms suits you too.

How I review an ICO, I do not only depend on the ranking or rate given by the ICO platform, I have some criteria
1. White paper , by viewing the content, how this ICO projects is trying to contribute, by any feasible method, any analysis, any reasonable prediction and actions
2. The team: not only the team and advisory profile, but also check how they contribute in their social media network, like the telegram group(no. of followers, how they interact, what are they posting), facebook, medium, twitter activities, how do they really know about the market, how do they contribute and trying to give to the potential investors.

I think this effort does affect my judgement to support the ICO or not, even if the project may not be successful might not directly means that the ICO is a scam, but definitely you have to put your own effort and time to investigate more and do not fully rely on any analyst comments.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

Hello everyone!

https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/

Those 2 sites are best and top on my personal list. You can find ratings from those sites. But ratings are not enough to invest. Do your own research about the project before you invest it. Read the whitepapers, find the team members and advisors, future project updates, partnerships, token allocation, soft cap and hard cap are key things to find before you invest. My personal opinion is learn first before you invest.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:10:39 AM by maucial

Hello everyone!

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

If I can give you my opinion, I discovered an exciting one, which I just joined the bounty campaign: RAWG.

By the way,in these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount of their tokens:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

If you want to have a look and get some information, the ICO will start in a short period and now is open the private pre-sale.

The ICO site is this one: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

The good thing here, in my opinion, is that they have already collected $5 million dollars in the pre-sale (out of a hard cap of $10 million) so this project is already successful in raising funds even before the starting of the crowdsale, since they already passed the soft cap.

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

I am new in ico, can anyone give any tips or advices which websites to use
You do your own research. Most of these ICO tips websites are paid so you can't lean on their own suggestion.

how do you choose ico's where you want to participate?
Not all ICOs can be your own hope to make that much money, most of them aren't reliable and results to pump and dump coin.

Which upcoming ico are worth participating? Thank you!
I won't give any to you, buying bitcoin and HODL is better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SashaMorel

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

I think there’s no way possible for anyone to truly find out what the team behind the ico is planning to do. Looking for advice as well!
MichaelKiselev

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

I think there’s no way possible for anyone to truly find out what the team behind the ico is planning to do. Looking for advice as well!
I think this is easily solved:
1. Deanonimization of the team
2. One of the local and respected members of the bitcointalk makes an audit (visit team, cheack mvp etc...) - this can even be considered as a part bounty program
ads23UBDwid

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

This is so useful topic!!
Thanks to author for it!
Thanks to everyone who shares good links.
I was looking for that information too.
How can I save that topic?
Is here some ability to save the chosen topic? Can anybody explain me please?
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

I would recommend to pay attention to these factors: they must have a good Whitepaper, read it scrupulously, cause some ICO just steal somebody's else Whitepaper and just change the name of the project. They must have MVP on their website, cause lots of projects like to write how cool they are, but don't have anything except these pompous words. Their employees should have profiles on Linkedin, for example, cause scammers are afraid of revealing their personality and often they whether don't have any profiles of steal somebody's photos. Check their groups on the different social networks, they should be active and not filled with bots and fakes. Check their profile on GitHub. I would recommend you to pay your attention to Cryptics - forecasting platform which does use 100% AI. Their project does satisfy with all these requirements.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: