Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
cmarquez

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

Great advice that is also my concern is to wait for the ber months to came before I invest again. The current market of cryptocurrency now is very unstable and one wrong move for a certain industry can make a collapse of another. So let just wait till it will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I have the same opinion with you. The current market is quite stable and the altcoin is at a very low price. That is not a good opportunity to buy because manipulation is going on a long time. So let's take hold of TUSD to avoid losses. During this time, I did not dare invest or trade anything. I just make bounty campaigns.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

I think it's better to buy when the price falls rather than having to buy at a high price, buying a low price will give you more chances to get a good result than buying at a high price you might lose if the price goes back down.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Anyway for those who are investing right now, dont put all your $$ one go. Just spread it like : 20% now, 20% in august, 20% september...... it can be a better solution for long term.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I think this is the right time to invest in the best crypto coins. Because the price of all coins is still at a low price and if you can buy it now then you hold it in the long run. I'm sure the benefits you get will be many times over.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

Thanks
I have the same opinion with you. The current market is quite stable and the altcoin is at a very low price. That is not a good opportunity to buy because manipulation is going on a long time. So let's take hold of TUSD to avoid losses. During this time, I did not dare invest or trade anything. I just make bounty campaigns.
If BTC price will down more till $4-4.5k we will see a second deep  Wink And such trend will show which price stable and which no. But nobody know exact. And baout waves it's our predictions only and nothing more
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

If I think you should invest now. Because if you invest right now it will be very profitable for you. Because you can buy the coins you want at a cheap price.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

essa é sua opinião pessoal pois a minha sim é ao contrario pois existe icos que compensa participar exemplo querex agora como vc disse sera um ciclo pois o padrão ecr23 vai evoluir o conceito token erc20 foi promissor por isso eu digo o ethereum chegara nos 2k
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

These councils are entitled to life. But there is one thing that you have not considered. You can invest in ICO now, but the tokens will be unlocked just in September. And if you miss the moment of investment, you can miss the potential profit. Not all so clearly

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Maybe the market is not on a good situation right now, but it has always recovered from all the downsides, so i do not understand why we should not invest now when the prices are cheaper than before
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

Thanks

Yes l beleive do not invest now because all price is getting low and has no value.lnvesting us not good.Because they will have big loses so they cant pay now.This is the hardest thing in crypto.You have to wait for your turn.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

I think you are right when you say that the best coin to invest now would be in qkc, a lot of potential but the market is not really strong now
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

In my opinion, making monthly and exact predictions about the future prices is not logical. In my way of thinking, being ready for every kind of new low prices is better. I think waiting for a better rising tendency and making an investment after of it would be a better choice.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

a bunch of coins have are seeing all time lows, granted if everything stays bearish can go lower, but some money will be coming back into these coins eventually timing is everything.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

For me now is a great time to invest in the crypto market. Currently Bitcoin and altcoin are low priced, we should buy before prices increase. Experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin's price will increase, possibly by the end of this year Bitcoin will be priced over $ 25,000. Besides, there is now a chance for us to buy altcoin at low cost. I will buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and Monero. I believe they will bring me a lot of money later this year.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:10:37 AM

I agree that now is the time to wait, the market is unpredictable and the negative number of news certainly makes many people panic so they prefer cut loss rather than waiting, but I think cut loss is not a good choice and hold is better.
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

What are you waiting for? we should be able to start now. we should be able to see a potential that is in front because we also must be able to see the future whether the potential is good or not. and start it

I advise you not to hurry and wait until August-September. When the SEC will respond to an application for ETF. Only after this answer it will be possible to make a decision whether to invest in this market or not
Hey man are you sure about that? The correction should always be considered as the best time to invest. What will be happening if SEC will approve it and then boom. Are you joking to give anyone advice to invest when the price will be going to the moon? That's really wrong advice.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

yes, now the market is still unstable after last month the price of all coins fell sharply so I suggest being patient, wait when the market returns fully recovered to invest
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

What are you waiting for? we should be able to start now. we should be able to see a potential that is in front because we also must be able to see the future whether the potential is good or not. and start it

I advise you not to hurry and wait until August-September. When the SEC will respond to an application for ETF. Only after this answer it will be possible to make a decision whether to invest in this market or not
+1, this market is so bored. it cant up only sideway or down. really2 not recomended if you wanna invest now
idk until when the market like this. but believe me, waiting is one of trading and investing strategy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

It is not the good idea to wait for buying because already the prices really went very low in the market, anytime we can see there is a spike in the market. So it is a good option to enter the market in the current situation because the possibility of increasing price is very huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: