Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOZ, is this a scam? why no notification from BM?  (Read 127 times)
D3m1r4wanti (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

some time ago I've been following the bounty of EOZ tokens, and until now I have not got paid, I think this is a scam, but there is no notice from the BM about the continuation of this project?
anyone can help me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

some time ago I've been following the bounty of EOZ tokens, and until now I have not got paid, I think this is a scam, but there is no notice from the BM about the continuation of this project?
anyone can help me?

Yes! EOZ is totally scam project. I also participated in this project and I never get my token. Also, if you visit the website of this EOZ project and contact their personnel no one can response on you regarding the updates of the project progress. All contact of this project is not active and no update about the distribution of token. The internal trading platform of EOZ has not functioned even the lending features of it. No volume since the token released in the market. My advice to you, stop waiting for nothing because this project is totally scam.
D3m1r4wanti (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

anyone can help me?

Yes! EOZ is totally scam project. I also participated in this project and I never get my token. Also, if you visit the website of this EOZ project and contact their personnel no one can response on you regarding the updates of the project progress. All contact of this project is not active and no update about the distribution of token. The internal trading platform of EOZ has not functioned even the lending features of it. No volume since the token released in the market. My advice to you, stop waiting for nothing because this project is totally scam.
thank you for the information, at first I also think like that but I still wait to wait because there is no official notice from the bounty manager that the project is a fraud
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

whether you have chat manager bounty EOZ.
ask for an explanation of bounty prizes that are promised may be there are obstacles in the bounty ..
D3m1r4wanti (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

whether you have chat manager bounty EOZ.
ask for an explanation of bounty prizes that are promised may be there are obstacles in the bounty ..
I have contacted the bounty manager and they say that they have submitted a spreadsheet on dev and team from EOZ, to further beyond their responsibility
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

I have contacted the bounty manager and they say that they have submitted a spreadsheet on dev and team from EOZ, to further beyond their responsibility
That's a convenient way for the manager to take themselves out of the line of fire.
As a manager, your job doesn't end once you've counted the payments, your job ends once everyone has been paid what they are due.
They should make sure their participants get paid, not put the blame on the devs and move on.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
D3m1r4wanti (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

That's a convenient way for the manager to take themselves out of the line of fire.
As a manager, your job doesn't end once you've counted the payments, your job ends once everyone has been paid what they are due.
They should make sure their participants get paid, not put the blame on the devs and move on.
indeed I also want to be like that, they also have to take responsibility to fight for our rights as participation. do not lose responsibility. My next question after reading your statement, is it possible that the manager is paid while we do not?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: