Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of crypto market  (Read 939 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

I never invested in Crypto currency from starting i am working for crypto currency, like signature campaign, social media bounty, translation, etc., from the bounty coins i trade and make more bitcoin or lose it. So their is nothing story about loss. Ya but in some projects what i earned free coins i did not sold them when they were in high price due to project being very good and promising but now in the end they are also 90% down and even this project developer also diverting the concept and it is not good for the coin. So this way i made loss of time and effort.

In any trading if anyone is making profit then obviously other will make loss , it is just same like gambling. The only different is in gambling you lose instantly and in trading you lose instantly or in long.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

the history of crypto markets in ancient times seemed to be very dark and there were only a few exchange sites, MTGOX made bad news and I heard that many assets held there could not make withdrawals, it was sad but now the exchange has begun to be improved security and comfort.
Everyone have different story in crypto But no one is happy to celebrate in crypto market. Because day by day security is improve in the market at the same time many hacking issues are increase so still are analyse so some other better promising wallet. Centralised platform are comes in slowly so we will see the bright future in soon.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

Margin trading come with high risk. If you don’t have any luck in margin trading, I suggest you to change your strategy to normal trading. At least you can choose to hold until your coin rise in price.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Crypto market is full of blood and tears.
Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.
Expect that! Remember, you won't see stars until there is a storm. Let the storm fades away and you will clearly the stars up the sky. It is just like trading where there are circumstances that the market is bloody. However, we must be patient to wait till the market come back to it's greenish days. I can wait even in another year.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

As they say you are not losing money until you do not sell, but I lost a lot in value as I did not short my coins on time. Did not see that this declining market will last this long. Some of the altcoins I  hold will never recover from this bloodbath, so hodling is not a winning strategy during the bears if you are holding shitcoins.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:58:58 AM

A lot of trader loss money in this year and by keep patient waiting for next bull market,  we have chance to recover that loss.  In this years is very bad  crypto market because all crypto dumped more than 80% . Never sell in this bearish market and keep patient waiting for another bull market so we will get reward for it. Crypto is not dead but this is  just cyrcle of bearish and bullish.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.
I spent $ 5000 on investing in BCN. I invested more than $ 5500 at a time when BCN's price fell by 25%, but after 2 hours its price soared back to 20% and then I had more than $ 2100. but I did not sell, I slept and forgot to put the sale order. The next day my money was only $ 3000. But I still hope it will grow again but not. I failed. So my experience is to put a sell order before it's too bad.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

I do lost a lot of value from my bounty rewards but from investment? Nothing. I've been selective on the ICO's I invest so I make sure to sell it right away whenever I get even a slight profit, Im not holding it. I hold my bounty rewards which made me lose some of it's value but I think it's not a big deal because in the first place it's not my money which I invested.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I have never invested my money in an exchange market, because the opportunity for every investment is in the ICO because there will always be bonuses from each project that we follow that allow our money to return or more. the market exchange is too risky for newcomers who are not familiar with the situation. think twice if you want invest in crypto market

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

The first time I tried in the crypto market with great confidence because I learned a lot about how to trade on the crypto market but in the end I had a problem because to practice in the crypto market was very difficult and that's where I lost a lot of my money. But slowly I tried again and learned from my experience to recover the lost money and trying slowly to make a profit even if just a little..
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

I've lost money in crypto just because I made a mistake. I bought a coin at a higher price and in panic saw the price drop by 10% I sold it, and immediately in some time the pump price was more than 70%. it made a disappointment and regret when he saw the crypto market situation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

This year has been really rough on all of us, I have been working for bitcoin for years and this year has seen most of my time going to waste.

I have worked and earned bitcoin as long as I remember and this year has been the only year where my money actually shrunk and by the fact that I do not buy my bitcoins but work for it, this new devaluation has seen many of my hours spent working has gone to zero because I have lost all that earned money into devaluation at the prices.

When you work and save up thousands of dollars and it drops 20% it means that 20% is the time you spent working but never got paid for. This is a big big part of bitcoin and why there is no interest in it anymore. I am a fundamental believer and no matter how much I lose I won't be going out completely keeping some of it in but it just shows why we are here where we are.
You know one thing about this life is that you really do not have anything to lose, as long as you believe in the long term, and you are willing to stay put with it. As someone who has been in this space for a while back, and judging from the fact that you at least know the history of bitcoin from the onset, this should not have been a rough year for you, but a year of accumulation, knowing that the future is most definitely bright. However, it is none of my concern, it is your call, but at least, rather than seeing the bad picture to things, people should always learn to see the brighter side to things instead.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

Use margin in crypto trading is one of the mistake for newbie trader, and second mistake is did not use stop loss and greedy. Learning from previous trading mistake , we should be avoid greedy and create better trading plan. Become successfully trader need times and we should be pass alot of thing like loss, stress and others emotional, but by surpass it we will make our self become pro trader later.
Well I think for newbies margin trading isn’t good gesture. They can’t do right away for profits. They aren’t aware of what is happening around the market. So, in that sensitive case, if you are doing something marginalized, that would be hard for them to make good results. Better is to learn first, try demo trading and then gradually start moving towards other.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

I've lost money in crypto just because I made a mistake. I bought a coin at a higher price and in panic saw the price drop by 10% I sold it, and immediately in some time the pump price was more than 70%. it made a disappointment and regret when he saw the crypto market situation.
Well, it is one thing to make a mistake and realize you made a mistake and it is another thing to make a mistake and still blaming the market for your mistakes while doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Still, it is good that you realized you have made a mistake along with all your hopes are never lost and most especially for a market that is growing every single day. With trading the markets, if you do not have a strategy, situations like this will always play out.

Trading is not about panicking, it is about having a strategy and executing it, and sure there are some times, when the market will tend to deceive which is in the case of a bull or bear trap sometimes, but as time goes on, you will surely always know the best way to handle that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Use margin in crypto trading is one of the mistake for newbie trader, and second mistake is did not use stop loss and greedy. Learning from previous trading mistake , we should be avoid greedy and create better trading plan. Become successfully trader need times and we should be pass alot of thing like loss, stress and others emotional, but by surpass it we will make our self become pro trader later.
Well I think for newbies margin trading isn’t good gesture. They can’t do right away for profits. They aren’t aware of what is happening around the market. So, in that sensitive case, if you are doing something marginalized, that would be hard for them to make good results. Better is to learn first, try demo trading and then gradually start moving towards other.

Sure, any new trader that wants to trade should better be trying spot trading first than trying to go the marginal way. What a lot of people do not understand is that when you are trading marginally, you are more or less in a gambling world in that scenario, which can make you end up losing everything if you do not have the knowledge and experience to make the best situation out of what is at hand.

For spot trading however, you can make some mistakes, try to just go back learning while trying to be patient to break even by still holding or trying to implement what you have learned to do better, but one thing with margin is, once you are out, you are out!
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

I never invested in Crypto currency from starting i am working for crypto currency, like signature campaign, social media bounty, translation, etc., from the bounty coins i trade and make more bitcoin or lose it. So their is nothing story about loss. Ya but in some projects what i earned free coins i did not sold them when they were in high price due to project being very good and promising but now in the end they are also 90% down and even this project developer also diverting the concept and it is not good for the coin. So this way i made loss of time and effort.

In any trading if anyone is making profit then obviously other will make loss , it is just same like gambling. The only different is in gambling you lose instantly and in trading you lose instantly or in long.
We are literally living the story of crypto market right now. One day it is great, one day it is stagnant and all of a sudden one day it goes down like hell. The crypto market is not something that is too volatile everyday, it is just moves like this time to time. Remember when was the last time bitcoin ever lost value like this? It was probably 6-8 months ago, it has never been this low since over a year ago, which tells you that bitcoin sometimes goes from 5 thousands to 20 thousands and makes you money thats true, and sometimes goes low like 15% in a single hour thats true as well, but between all those times, it just stays the same and doesn't move. So if you see crypto staying same and not moving don't be shocked, it is not a gradually moving investment, it either goes up or low but it does that in an hour and stays there for a long time.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

For me experience and learning are very important to me because that's why I have new knowledge, even though I have lost some of my money but still I will accept that and I make the experience for a good learning without any regrets.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

What you are telling is the current situation of market,

About who enter  market  long enough have lossess, is your theory wrong, as long before holding bitcoins users price is still in profit, who entered bitcoin market in last quarter on high price are only in loss.

I never purchased bitcoin, i only work for bitcoin and earn it freely by doing tasks, bounty campaign and other work. I utilize it by converting it to fiat currency when ever i am in need of, so what ever the price is no effect for me.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

I think almost everyone usually lost a lot of money in market. Even professional or new trader. But we must get that profit back, and learn what is our mistake. Actually trading is easy to do, but hard to practice.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

Almost all my mistake is when i lose the pumping moment, i watch it pump and im also watch it fall, i think this is emotional factor, im asleep when the price rise up and regret it while the price going down. Thousand time i told to myself to sell it while it up, but my brain never listen to my heart. By now, ill try to fix it my friend, hope i can do that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: