Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 14980 times)
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:03:39 AM

The real suprise here isn't that logansryche is so incompetent that he can't fill a single order, but that someone actually placed a single order with logansryche.

The amount of fighting that goes on over 5 and 10 dollar transactions in these forums is both hilarious and depressing. Comedy value on that front peaked in logan's goodbye thread where he promised to pay back some guy the equivalent of U.S. $0.40 in BTC as soon as he had it.

Who, the dude from IBB? Paid him back like the other day o.O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nighteyes

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:05:53 AM

Ok to straighten a few things up so everyone's not confused.

cablepair IM's me out of the blue all frantic as fuck and asks if I can get him a godaddy card and asks how much. I tell him and he says he wants a $10 card instead. Me taking the oportunity to improve myself around here, accept and tell him I can get him the gift code so he can get his site back online. I stroll on over to spendbitcoins and get a godaddy code. They say it can take up to 12 hours and so I'm thinking everything's going smooth till I get an actual phone call from him while I was at work asking where the code was. When I explained that I should have the code by tonight, he says fine.
When I get home my inbox is full of him asking me where the code is as well as the forum inbox, to to mention posting his "computer business" and says that if I don't cough up the code tonight(which I can't do as I'm sure Jeremy's probly getting annoyed with all my IMs) he's going to show up at my work tomorow and demand it. I'm sorry, firstly this is not how business is conducted. Secondly, I don't have his coins because they went to paying for the code. Thirdly, I can site him for stalking, hacking and any other means of finding out where I work, where I live, my work schedule, and demanding for either one.

Once I get the code from spendbitcoins, I'm sending it to him. That was the deal. Spendbitcoins is holding up the line sort of speak.

That makes it sounds like you knew what you were getting into, but just wanted any sale more. Like you said, there was a desperation to be accepted by someone else that clouded your choices.

I already said I'd send him the code when I get it
Too late! BTW, what if you dont get the code? Is that cablepair's fault now? What scenario is there that it is your fault(at least partial fault)?

It was poor of me to rely on spendbitcoins
eh? DONT DRAG spendbitcoins in on this...or else...hmmpf!

So I guess I'lll get what's coming to me
I didnt know there was going to be a pity party anythime soon. OK, look....what happened to you in the past has nothing to do with this community. Whats coming is silence if you continue to try and seek attention....thats creepy. Learn how to conduct business and get on with it.

I think judge nighteyes Wink is going to find against both sides. NEXT CASE! ahem.....

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:15:10 AM

I think judge nighteyes Wink is going to find against both sides. NEXT CASE! ahem.....

Quick! Find a baby to chop in half!

With things getting all biblical in logansryche's other thread, it's more fitting.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:15:59 AM

That makes it sounds like you knew what you were getting into, but just wanted any sale more. Like you said, there was a desperation to be accepted by someone else that clouded your choices.
I did know what I was getting into and was 99.9999999999999% positive I'd have the code in my email no longer then an hour. Well, one hour's obviously turned into 13 hours.

Quote from: nighteyes
Too late! BTW, what if you dont get the code? Is that cablepair's fault now? What scenario is there that it is your fault(at least partial fault)?
It's never too late to apologise. Any parent knows that. If for some reason spendbitcoins doesn't get me the code, then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10. I'm already spamming spendbitcoins' IM to get a response; so far, none.

I didnt know there was going to be a pity party anythime soon. OK, look....what happened to you in the past has nothing to do with this community. Whats coming is silence if you continue to try and seek attention....thats creepy. Learn how to conduct business and get on with it.
I wasn't expecting one o.O

Uh....
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:16:29 AM

With things getting all biblical in logansryche's other thread, it's more fitting.

Lol, and I didn't even start that one.
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:20:04 AM

It's never too late to apologise. Any parent knows that.

Who's parent's say that? Caylee Anthony's parents?

what? too soon?
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:20:59 AM

Lol, and I didn't even start that one.

Judge Folds finds you guilty of incitement of the second thread by locking the first before people were done mocking you. Your sentence is dressing up like a rat and letting Rassah have his way with you in whatever costume he chooses to degrade himself in. So sayeth the judge...
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:23:55 AM

Who, the dude from IBB? Paid him back like the other day o.O
then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10.

Look I'm all about the plight of the poor and everything, but when you find yourself in the position of owing someone half the cost of a can of Coke and you have to ask your customers to wait for your Wal-Mart paycheck if they want their $10 back, maybe operating a business is ill-advised at this point in time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:24:50 AM

Lol. I had every right to lock my thread, sayeth the government that runs the internet.
There was no point in starting the second thread(and with a poll), and its point quickly shifted from me, to furries to pinkie talking about God lol. Last I read it was something to do with the Catholic Church or some nonsense. I had no part in it's creation, just the sharing of popcorn and soda.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:29:24 AM

Look I'm all about the plight of the poor and everything, but when you find yourself in the position of owing someone half the cost of a can of Coke and you have to ask your customers to wait for your Wal-Mart paycheck if they want their $10 back, maybe operating a business is ill-advised at this point in time.

Well there is more then one reason why BitCard isn't around anymore, bills is one of em.
I mainly even thought up BitCard so I could try and reintroduce stuff that was popular in my childhood.
True, baseball cards had their shot from the 1800s till 1985, but still. It was from my childhood and I wanted to share.
Pokemon became a huge craze fast and so did Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic and wanted to share them as well.
I'm actually thinking about going back to scrapping. It's the only thing I physically have alot of.
Was going to open a store about alot of people thought it was a bad idea so I didn't. Only thing left out of BitCard is the domain, and that's good till December. I'd hate to see it go to waste.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:33:40 AM

Lol. I had every right to lock my thread, sayeth the government that runs the internet.
There was no point in starting the second thread(and with a poll), and its point quickly shifted from me, to furries to pinkie talking about God lol. Last I read it was something to do with the Catholic Church or some nonsense. I had no part in it's creation, just the sharing of popcorn and soda.

That was kind of my point...things would have run their course regardless. People finished their you-troll and moved on to fur-troll and god-troll. Soon it'll be Keynsian economics-troll and Atlas will roll in with philosophy-troll. It's just the way bitcointalk rolls, homie.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:34:14 AM

lol indeed.
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:35:52 AM

... and you assumed wrong. You assumed I had bought a bunch of cards cheap, but you figured it out.

No, in your other thread, you flat-out claimed that you bought your gift cards in huge lots for cheap from a wholesaler. [link]  That's why when you revealed this wasn't true in the other "I quit" thread, you felt it necessary to say, "Yes I just admitted that I don't actually keep a stock of cards here." [link]

You got caught bullshittin.  Quit making excuses.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:40:56 AM

lol i'm not
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:44:37 AM

I believe those photos should be removed till permanently confirmed a scammer, but IMO, it seems like logan will pay it back as soon as can as he stated.

bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:46:12 AM

lol i'm not

Trying to put the blame on someone else's "assumptions" when they're the result of deliberately misleading statements you made is an excuse, scammer.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:47:32 AM

if you say so
freequant

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:12:24 AM

If for some reason spendbitcoins doesn't get me the code, then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10. I'm already spamming spendbitcoins' IM to get a response; so far, none.
If you don't send the code now, cablepair cannot deliver it to his buyer SpendBitcoins to refill their stock.
Don't be surprised if you order takes forever to process Wink
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:13:07 AM

and the vicious circle continues!
freequant

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:28:52 AM

How about borrowing BTC 2 from IBB, refund your customer, then payback your loan when you get the refund from SpendBitcoins?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: