Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 14980 times)
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:30:59 PM

its not on Jeremy, its on you. You told me you had this gift card. You did not have it. Now you wont give me the coins back and you say it is someone elses fault. Your a scammer and a liar. I dont want the gift card anymore. I already went and paid the bill with a credit card. Something I did not want to do, I wanted to use Bitcoins but you ruined that didnt you. You dont have to worry about me confronting you at walmart tonight I am just going to go talk to your manager and let him know you are a scam artist who rips people off online and that he should watch you while you are around the cash register, thats all. You are pathetic beyond words but I think you already know that. That is why you don't care about what people think of you because you couldent possibly think any lower of yourself. I really pity you , I really do. have a nice life. I hope 1.8 bitcoins was worth your integrity (and possibly your job at walmart)

Ya know you're an ass. I never said I had the card off the bat, I said I could get the card so yes, it's on Jeremy. And if you do get me fired, I know your information and will sue you. Enjoy it while you can.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 03:34:48 PM

YOU ARE A LIAR. AND YOU KNOW YOUR A LIAR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DUDE JUST ADMIT YOUR LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH RIGHT NOW. TELL THE F'N TRUTH THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE CODE AS SOON AS THE COINS CONFIRM AND THEN WHEN I CALLED YOUR WORK YOU SAID YOU WOULD EITHER GIVE ME THE CODE OR THE COINS BACK THAT NIGHT

TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND I WILL DROP THE WHOLE THING RIGHT NOW AND NOT MENTION ANOTHER WORD ABOUT IT HERE OR AT YOUR WORK.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 03:42:08 PM

your real quiet now right? how you going to be able to afford a lawyer to sue me if you cant even afford to pay back 1.8 bitcoins?

just tell the truth matt and the whole thing goes away.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:47:22 PM

YOU ARE A LIAR. AND YOU KNOW YOUR A LIAR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DUDE JUST ADMIT YOUR LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH RIGHT NOW. TELL THE F'N TRUTH THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE CODE AS SOON AS THE COINS CONFIRM AND THEN WHEN I CALLED YOUR WORK YOU SAID YOU WOULD EITHER GIVE ME THE CODE OR THE COINS BACK THAT NIGHT

TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND I WILL DROP THE WHOLE THING RIGHT NOW AND NOT MENTION ANOTHER WORD ABOUT IT HERE OR AT YOUR WORK.

I've aleady filed a restraining order on you. You set one foot in the store and you're in jail.
With stuff like this, it's all small claims court where I don't need a lawyer.
Now what am I supose to do when this code comes in? Shove it up my ass?
You bought the code, fine. That's on you. Don't pin this on me because you're too impatient to wait.
Even Ebay has a waiting period for stuff bought on there.

You want the truth? You're an asshole and a liar.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:52:27 PM

I've aleady filed a restraining order on you. You set one foot in the store and you're in jail.
You bought the code, fine. That's on you. Don't pin this on me because you're too impatient to wait.

Do business with Logan?  GET A FREE RESTRAINING ORDER WITH YOUR PURCHASE.

Holy crap.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:55:49 PM

Logan.. I dont mind you

But, honestly.. a restraining order.. ?

Those take some time, and the party in question would have to be advised formally..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 03:58:30 PM

oh I get it now your a compulsive liar!

You got a restraining order that fast!

wow! are they selling restraining orders on Spendbitcoins.com now too?

Your a liar and a theif. Bottom line. I am not threatening to do anything at all to you that would warrant a restraining order. All I want is for you to either be a man and tell the truth on here or I am going to tell your boss at walmart that you are a scam artist.

Thats it.

And as soon as Jeremy from SpendBitcoins answers back my emails I am sure he will testify that your full of crap as well.

I dont want the coins or the card at all. I just want you to tell the truth.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:02:24 PM

Your a liar and a theif. Bottom line. I am not threatening to do anything at all to you that would warrant a restraining order. All I want is for you to either be a man and tell the truth on here or I am going to tell your boss at walmart that you are a scam artist.
Thats it.

And as soon as Jeremy from SpendBitcoins answers back my emails I am sure he will testify that your full of crap as well.I dont want the coins or the card at all. I just want you to tell the truth.

You just fucking sat there and threatened you'd come to my place of work and get me fired! It's you who's the liar! And yes, the state police work rather fast, don't they?
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:02:56 PM

But, honestly.. a restraining order.. ?

I wouldn't worry too much. The court fees cost more then $10.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:06:58 PM

this situation is like bitmole when he didnt have btc available to send payment for a service,

I can see that you were offering a product ( a code ) which you did not have it on you when selling it, which created the problem

What created the problem was OPs lack of patience.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 04:08:03 PM

Thats it.

And as soon as Jeremy from SpendBitcoins answers back my emails I am sure he will testify that your full of crap as well.I dont want the coins or the card at all. I just want you to tell the truth.

You just fucking sat there and threatened you'd come to my place of work and get me fired! It's you who's the liar! And yes, the state police work rather fast, don't they?

man, I really feel bad for you. Why make this web of lies any worse than it already is. Why not just come out and tell the truth.

are you denying you said this:

Re: i need to buy a godaddy gift card right now
« Sent to: cablepair on: September 20, 2011, 06:23:20 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I know what you mean actually.
I'm waiting for the coins to confirm, and when they do I'll send the code.

-Matt
Cussmob_CUE

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:09:43 PM

It's great how a furry can wander on a board full of hardcore minarchists, trolls, self-righteous blowhards who don't understand the difference between "profit" and "revenue", and people who white knight Bruce - oh, and Atlas - and still manage to be the most despicable, sleazy, two-faced, dishonest, and downright stupid person (or kitsune-gryphon, whatever) on the board.

Even Atlas is a better businessman than you.

Also, as you say every other post, "lol" at the idea of getting a magic restraining order where the police don't actually contact the person being restrained. I'm sure "lol" is exactly what the person on the other end of the phone would say if you called to take out a restraining order on someone whose name you don't even know. Like most furries, you watched a few Lifetime movies and think you know how the big boy world works.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 04:14:10 PM

you can have my name, hell I already gave you my address my self.

I dont care about that restraining order crap we all know thats a lie and I have not done anything to warrant a restraining order. Matt all i want you to do is tell the truth man seriously. Tell the truth thats it and I will change the title and the original post so people stop coming here. I will end the whole thing I just want you to be a man and tell the truth.

You lied to me about having a card.
When I called you at work you lied again.

I dont know what your intentions were, maybe you were planning on getting me a card somewhere down the line. Who knows, but please tell the truth you had me beilive that as soon as the coins confirmed you were going to give me a code that you did not really have.

JonHind

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:14:57 PM

Wow logansryche, you really have no concept regarding morality and ethics do you? Congratulations for alienating yourself from the bitcoin community. Nobody will ever take you seriously, and more importantly, nobody will ever do business with you ever again.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 04:17:18 PM

logan: what do you think Jeremy West from Spendbitcoins.com is going to say. Do you think he is going to back up your story? I think not. He is going to expose you so why not just tell the truth now.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:46:31 PM

logan: what do you think Jeremy West from Spendbitcoins.com is going to say. Do you think he is going to back up your story? I think not. He is going to expose you so why not just tell the truth now.

Oh he will.. I placed the order right when you gave me the coins.
He'll contest to that.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:57:47 PM

Had to get this from my fience who thinks the whole thing was a headache in the making.. but what's your account and I'll send it.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 04:59:49 PM

1GnSekWQL7ESyiA9NqY499amHJTDWMtW93

and I will confirm on here when it has been paid.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:02:35 PM

Sent.. still dunno what i'm going to do when I get this code in the email(that i'll still push to get).
Hope you're happy -.-
Chemicalbro

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:04:16 PM

I think it'd be funny if logan and cable are the same bored person.

Vircurex Exchange BTC/LTC/NMC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: