Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I take out "Negative Trust" on my PROFILE?  (Read 204 times)
celjc (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

How can I take out "Negative Trust" on my PROFILE?  I need your help guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

How can I take out "Negative Trust" on my PROFILE?  I need your help guys.

Trust is unmoderated... This means that the only one who can remove the negative trust on your account is the one who gave it to you...
In your case, you *could* try to be a productive member of the community, help others, give advice,... And maybe you can contact The Pharmacist in a couple of months and politely ask him if he's willing to review your account and modify his trust rating. There is no guarantee he'll do this, but maybe it would be worth a shot?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Most of your post are low quality that is why you receive negative trust.
I suggest you improve your quality post before you contact the Pharmacist and request to remove negative trust.
It takes months before you can request to remove the negative trust you must improve first your post like mocacinno said help the community and contribute on the forum that I think could help you to remove the negative trust.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

You need to provide proof that you did not make mistakes. But this is difficult, and having negative trust is difficult to remove.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

I strongly suspect this account is being farmed with shitposts.
Meaning The Pharmacist negged you for being an extreme level shitposter. Here is my suggestion and I hope it will work...
Change your posting behavior, prove that you are here to be a part of the community, keep doing the positive stuffs, keep doing again, and again, and again - then some day contact with The Pharmacist and show him the changes you have in you. Everyone likes positive attitude.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
celjc (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

How can I take out "Negative Trust" on my PROFILE?  I need your help guys.

Trust is unmoderated... This means that the only one who can remove the negative trust on your account is the one who gave it to you...
In your case, you *could* try to be a productive member of the community, help others, give advice,... And maybe you can contact The Pharmacist in a couple of months and politely ask him if he's willing to review your account and modify his trust rating. There is no guarantee he'll do this, but maybe it would be worth a shot?

Thanks much! This very helpful to me :-) 
celjc (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

I strongly suspect this account is being farmed with shitposts.
Meaning The Pharmacist negged you for being an extreme level shitposter. Here is my suggestion and I hope it will work...
Change your posting behavior, prove that you are here to be a part of the community, keep doing the positive stuffs, keep doing again, and again, and again - then some day contact with The Pharmacist and show him the changes you have in you. Everyone likes positive attitude.

Wow thank you! I appreciate your help :-)
celjc (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Most of your post are low quality that is why you receive negative trust.
I suggest you improve your quality post before you contact the Pharmacist and request to remove negative trust.
It takes months before you can request to remove the negative trust you must improve first your post like mocacinno said help the community and contribute on the forum that I think could help you to remove the negative trust.

Your advise is a great help :-)  Thank you so much!
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

you are doing it again, saying "thank you", "nice project sir" is not mandatory in this forum and considered spam in this forum. this is not a Philippine forum like "symbianize" which saying thank you "nice sir" is not a spam, this is a multinational forum so spam is also different.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

Tgere is valid reason why The Pharmacist tagged you. I checked history of your posts and indeed, there are lot of low quality posts.
When Merit system was introduced, DT members stopped to give negative trust ratings to shitposters. But before you will try to ask to remove red trust from your account I would suggest to improve quality of your posts.
P.S. You are braking rules of forum currently. You replied on this thread by making 3 posts in a row. It's not allowed. You had to reply by making only 1 post.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

You cannot remove it, only the guy who said that you are negative trust could remove his opinion, now the only thing that you can do is to live with that and be as good member as you can, that will give you more possitive opinions than bad and people will believe in your word again.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

Canceling "negative trust" can only be achieved by contacting the administrator! Other ways do not know!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

Canceling "negative trust" can only be achieved by contacting the administrator! Other ways do not know!
Please don't post if you don't know correct answer. Trust aren't moderated and admins will never remove trust ratings. As already said above, trust feedback can be removed only by person who left it.

vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

I also tried to find ways to get rid of my mistrust, but there seems to be no way.
As I mentioned above, I tried to write some meaningful posts, and then found someone who set me mistrust, he may help me to lift?
Showing distrust now has a big impact on me. If it can, I will try to delete it.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

I also tried to find ways to get rid of my mistrust, but there seems to be no way.
As I mentioned above, I tried to write some meaningful posts, and then found someone who set me mistrust, he may help me to lift?
Showing distrust now has a big impact on me. If it can, I will try to delete it.

I have a hard time understanding what you're saying, but if i get your question correct, it seems like you're asking whether or not somebody will remove the negative trust on your account if you write some meaningfull posts?

Well, in the OP's case, The Pharmacist left him negative trust because he was suspecting this account to be farmed with low quality posts. In this case, if the OP proves he's a helpfull member of the community by cleaning up his act, The Pharmacist *might* reconsider (no guarantee).

In your case, it seems you were tagged by DannyHamilton and nullius because you were begging for merrit, even sending nullius unsollicited PM's begging for merit. In my honest opinion, just writing "some meaningfull posts" won't solve this problem. Just my personal opinion tough... I wasn't the one giving you -ve, so there's no way to be sure about this.

A real life example to try to explain it a bit simpler.
There are 2 guys on this forum i don't trust:
  • one because he started a public crusade against me because i was helping people and asked some information in order to help them out, this dude claimed i was the worst person on bitcointalk and claimed his financial loss caused by my action of helping others was 1 million bitcoin. He made a whole thread where he dragged my name trough the dirt and stuff.
  • the second dude was trying to get a service off the ground. I personally believed he wasn't a bad dude, but the service he was trying to start required a lot of BTC from the community and had a very, very, very big chance of going bancrupt, making a lot of community members lose a lot of BTC. I had a big altrecation with him

If both those people ran a business from the start, and made it a big succes, i'd start trusting the second dude again... However, the first dude would still be on my ignore list.
If both of them would write beautiful posts helping hundreds of people, they'd stay on my ignore list.

Bottom line: you can get neg tagged for numerous reasons, if you want to get untagged, you should fix those reasons. There is no generic sollution tough, what will fix the OP's problem won't necessarily fix yours. You should just accept that some of the reasons for getting -ve are "unfixable".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████