Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43259 times)
Metaton

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Hi everybody. Do you think I can sell old phone models on the platform of this project?

Hi there, the platform will be for selling and registering Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars so if it is a very special old mobile phone, then maybe, say for instance the first ever mobile phone made? But if it is just a regular old phone that you want to sell this is not the place for it  Grin

Lol, I've never thought mobile phones would be called collectibles, isn't it a bit funny but interesting. I'd buy a rotary telephone, you know. What types of technology equipment will be available here apart from cars ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Hi everybody. Do you think I can sell old phone models on the platform of this project?
Hello, Albert. I think that only if these model are rare and of interest to collectors
I understand it. How are you? By the way, what would you sell here?
Honestly, I have nothing to sell on this project. I don't have vintage things I would like to sell. I'm fine
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Hello, Albert. I think that only if these model are rare and of interest to collectors
I understand it. How are you? By the way, what would you sell here?
Honestly, I have nothing to sell on this project. I don't have vintage things I would like to sell. I'm fine
I have a small collection of old coins. However, I'm not yet sure that I will sell them here
Albert Val

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Hi there, the platform will be for selling and registering Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars so if it is a very special old mobile phone, then maybe, say for instance the first ever mobile phone made? But if it is just a regular old phone that you want to sell this is not the place for it  Grin

Lol, I've never thought mobile phones would be called collectibles, isn't it a bit funny but interesting. I'd buy a rotary telephone, you know. What types of technology equipment will be available here apart from cars ?
Hey. I cannt say exactly. Maybe some military rarities, like old rifles or pistols?
dejan2010

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Hey. I cannt say exactly. Maybe some military rarities, like old rifles or pistols?
Yes, we have repeatedly discussed what can be sold here  Cheesy
Albert Val

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Haha, that's for sure. By the way, have you decided, will you invest, mate?
dejan2010

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Haha, that's for sure. By the way, have you decided, will you invest, mate?
Most likely yes, than no. Now is the time, bonuses are decreasing every day
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Codex stores the identity of the goods safely in blockchain as Codex Notes. This platform makes it easy to buy, sell, and manage assets of all types.
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

It seems to me, if you understand, the project will be very useful for many. After all, it accommodates the technology of blockchain, which has not yet penetrated into various spheres of activity, but is very reliable, and the opportunity to acquire something that is not so widespread
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

It seems to me, if you understand, the project will be very useful for many. After all, it accommodates the technology of blockchain, which has not yet penetrated into various spheres of activity, but is very reliable, and the opportunity to acquire something that is not so widespread

Yes, I agree, but my attention was focused most of all on the fact that each thing has its own identifier, with which you understand that the thing exists and you can definitely get it. And in general this project stands out with some kind of originality
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

It is a good project, but it seems to me that the abundance of novelty worsens the transparency and ease of the project. After all, it is quite possible that investing in something, I can stumble somewhere.
JanglSc

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

It is a good project, but it seems to me that the abundance of novelty worsens the transparency and ease of the project. After all, it is quite possible that investing in something, I can stumble somewhere.

I agree with you, this is a very good argument, but the devs have already released a beta version, on which you can see the full operation of this project. Moreover, an important factor is that the development team took first place in the Global Blockchain Competition for the originality of the idea and hardworking approach. And did not you want to be a part of something new? In our time it is very important to meet the spirit of the times and understand that you didn't stay somewhere in the back rows of society
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

I agree with you, this is a very good argument, but the devs have already released a beta version, on which you can see the full operation of this project. Moreover, an important factor is that the development team took first place in the Global Blockchain Competition for the originality of the idea and hardworking approach. And did not you want to be a part of something new? In our time it is very important to meet the spirit of the times and understand that you didn't stay somewhere in the back rows of society

Well, maybe you're right. It just seems to me that in any person there is a feeling of fear of novelty, especially in which you do not fully understand everything
JanglSc

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

Well, maybe you're right. It just seems to me that in any person there is a feeling of fear of novelty, especially in which you do not fully understand everything

That's for sure, but at least look at the public appearances at the conferences of each employee. Well, to finally dispel your doubts, then see the reviews of different publications about this project
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

That's for sure, but at least look at the public appearances at the conferences of each employee. Well, to finally dispel your doubts, then see the reviews of different publications about this project

Listen, while you are here with each other in polemics, you are missing the opportunity to participate in this project. By the way, I also asked about the payment tools, the number of tokens is 1,000,000,000. One token costs $ 0.067. And hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Not bad for a new project, is it? So enough to think and better see for yourself that the offer is very profitable and, most importantly, relevant Smiley
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Listen, while you are here with each other in polemics, you are missing the opportunity to participate in this project. By the way, I also asked about the payment tools, the number of tokens is 1,000,000,000. One token costs $ 0.067. And hardcap is $ 25,000,000. Not bad for a new project, is it? So enough to think and better see for yourself that the offer is very profitable and, most importantly, relevant Smiley

Yes, I was convinced. Perhaps, I will also try, but then suddenly there will be no such possibility
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Hi people. Listen, I have such a question - will I be able to lay out my own work and how will it be evaluated?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Hi people. Listen, I have such a question - will I be able to lay out my own work and how will it be evaluated?
Hey. Yes, I think that you will be able to bring it into the database, but it is difficult to say something about the evaluation. Probably, it will be done by specially trained people.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Hey. Yes, I think that you will be able to bring it into the database, but it is difficult to say something about the evaluation. Probably, it will be done by specially trained people.
Clear. It would be great if anyone could lay out his work of art is not a general review.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Clear. It would be great if anyone could lay out his work of art is not a general review.
Yes, you are right, this would open up unique opportunities for cultural exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: